Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

Horrendous Left Ear Pressure/Pain

Rose8
    Rose8

Horrendous Left Ear Pressure/Pain Empty Horrendous Left Ear Pressure/Pain

Post  Rose8 Fri 30 Apr 2010, 1:44 pm

Never felt this before. I'm about to keel over. No other symptoms. No teeth aching, no sinus pressure, no sinus drainage, no headache.

My Left ear all the way in feels like it's going to explode/implode and bleed all over my shoulder (sorry so graphic). It feels like the pain radiates down toward my neck. This onset about 7:15am CST and getting heavier.

I've done the airplane ear pressure thing and it's not going away.

This isn't sharp piercing pain, but it's heavy dull blunt edged pain and I don't like it.

Lots of left mid arm to knuckle activity as well.
    I am going to take pain reliever. It MIGHT help. We'll see.

I had alot of dizzy spells last night and left ear tone that was not that piercing, but more of a whirring? Not the usual ear noise. It hurt.
    geenee
    geenee

Horrendous Left Ear Pressure/Pain Empty Re: Horrendous Left Ear Pressure/Pain

Post  geenee Fri 30 Apr 2010, 5:31 pm

Rose8 wrote:Never felt this before. I'm about to keel over. No other symptoms. No teeth aching, no sinus pressure, no sinus drainage, no headache.

My Left ear all the way in feels like it's going to explode/implode and bleed all over my shoulder (sorry so graphic). It feels like the pain radiates down toward my neck. This onset about 7:15am CST and getting heavier.

I've done the airplane ear pressure thing and it's not going away.

This isn't sharp piercing pain, but it's heavy dull blunt edged pain and I don't like it.

Lots of left mid arm to knuckle activity as well.
    I am going to take pain reliever. It MIGHT help. We'll see.

I had alot of dizzy spells last night and left ear tone that was not that piercing, but more of a whirring? Not the usual ear noise. It hurt.

Hi Rose I also had that last nite. Not that bad though. Just a touch of left ear pain/pressure. No tones no block just a little pain/pressure. Thats a new one for me.
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Fri 30 Apr 2010, 6:42 pm

It is gone now. With my 24hr and under lead time I suppose we'll see it soon. Two days out from full moon. It's about time for a biggie.
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Horrendous Left Ear Pressure/Pain Empty Headache and dizzy from about mid morning today

Post  OregonGuy Fri 30 Apr 2010, 10:52 pm

I had a headache before big baja quake so I guess something else will hit there in about 2-3 days.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:20 pm