Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

A Itch That I Just Can't Quite Reach

Don in Hollister

A Itch That I Just Can't Quite Reach Empty A Itch That I Just Can't Quite Reach

Post  Don in Hollister Tue 11 May 2010, 10:21 am

Hi All. Those little popcorn quakes along the Garlock and the White Wolf faults are annoying the hell out of me. This activity started after the 4.6M quake that occurred in Nov. 2009 near the eastern end of the Garlock fault. It's sort of like an itch on your back. It's just low enough that you can't quite reach it trying to get to it from the top, but it's to high up that you just quite reach it by reaching up.

I'm not sure if this is an indication of a large quake in the making and where it's going to occur let alone when. Just a shot in the dark, but I think if this is a quake in the making it's going to be in the LA Basin or close to that area.

Something I have gotten real good at doing and that is to sit back, put my heels up and wait an see what happens next. Take Care...Don

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:13 pm