Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

I really need to rant...

LaLuna
    LaLuna

I really need to rant... Empty I really need to rant...

Post  LaLuna Mon 31 May 2010, 2:29 am

I need to rant... But I'll do it here rather than at Earthboppin' because I don't want to give "Need to Know" the satisfaction.

I know that many of you think HAARP is evil, and you know that I don't agree. I do think we should be able to discuss this without being uncivil, though, and I REALLY didn't appreciate NTK's attack. From what he said, it was pretty clear to me that he's a person I've encountered before, at another forum. This person is well known for posting under multiple names and accounts, none of which can be traced or verified. I know he's trolling the Earthboppin' site, and I'm about 99.99% certain he's posted AT LEAST under the name Edgar. Most likely other names too.

Hence, my reference to the fake Yahoo accounts. And in spite of what he said about not giving a "flying whoop" about my group, he's made several attempts to get into my group recently. The problem for him is that I require a verifiable email address before I'll let anybody in. Life is hard...

As usual, he entirely missed my point, which has always been that you cannot identify a signal source by looking at a low-resolution chart on the internet. You have to listen to the signal.

I know I'm new to Earthboppin' and this board, but that doesn't mean I'm new to the internet. I've been researching HAARP for several years. I'm very skeptical of information that shows up on the internet, though. Many of the websites that discuss it are primarily entertainment-oriented. The problem is, they say things that can't be verified, and the stuff goes viral. In my opinion, you can't go by the "weight" of the evidence in this case. You really have to question the sources. This is why I ask questions of people who have spent their lifetimes learning about radio and physics. They might not be famous, they might not be posting videos at YouTube, Coast to Coast, or Godlike Productions, but they do have the education and background, and they know what they're talking about. I find their explanations much more convincing.

OK... End of rant.

If my posts offended any of you, I apologize for that. I really don't want things to degenerate into name-calling. Love you all... And thanks for listening!

Carole flower
    melinda
    melinda

I really need to rant... Empty thanks ~carole~

Post  melinda Mon 31 May 2010, 2:50 am

i do not visit the earthbopper's for this very reason.

we lost our intelligence..we lost our beautiful heart.

we allowed idiots and fake scientists in...thereby destroying our simple purity.

i am one of the original boppers...and i tremble at what that forum has become.

it was once something special and not like any other form on the internet thingy.

life changes and things happen, eh?

~dove~
    LaLuna
    LaLuna

I really need to rant... Empty Thank you, Dove!

Post  LaLuna Mon 31 May 2010, 3:03 am

Yes, maybe it's time for me to stop visiting that site, too. I do find good information there, though, and I love reading posts by Bill Silver Eagle and by Dr. Strangegun. They always bring a "breath of fresh air" to any subject being discussed!

Oh well... Considering how annoyed I was earlier, guess I'd better stay away for awhile. I've calmed down now. Wanna stay that way!

Carole Very Happy
    melinda
    melinda

I really need to rant... Empty Re: I really need to rant...

Post  melinda Tue 01 Jun 2010, 1:29 am

~la luna~

go read only the posts of the certain folk you enjoy, eh?

i have been pondering lurking myself...for i value what many of the 'boppers say about many things.

i have simply had too much on my plate...and had no more energy, time or life force to gift to nonsense.

I love you
    LaLuna
    LaLuna

I really need to rant... Empty Such wise advice!

Post  LaLuna Tue 01 Jun 2010, 5:11 am

You are SO right!

I don't have the time or the energy for that BS either...

Carole sunny

Sponsored content

I really need to rant... Empty Re: I really need to rant...

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:57 pm