Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

i remember when we thot of the 3 gorges dam.....

melinda
    melinda

i remember when we thot of the 3 gorges dam..... Empty i remember when we thot of the 3 gorges dam.....

Post  melinda Tue 08 Jun 2010, 1:31 am

kemokae

i remember when we thot of the 3 gorges dam..... Empty Re: i remember when we thot of the 3 gorges dam.....

Post  kemokae Sat 12 Jun 2010, 1:38 am

So why don't they do like most people do with their dam water problems...not swearing....and make two relief dams to take on water weight should the main dam go out...then move some of the people back aways from the river itself. Poor buildings is an poor excuse to kill people...our military and the military of other other countries have spent years living in miltary tents, whilen in armed conflict..that includes through the monsoon season, so why can't they at least come up with that much...if they have so many people over there, would it not be an good idea to have stronger main lodges and complementary individual tent living? You remeber the webbot prediction on the number of people evacuated in an case of an global quake they had predicted...I added up the people on the entire west coast...and it exceeded that population. I think it concerned re-locating them for some reason then. China or that area is the only area to hold such an large population. Where
    ever there is large amounts of water there needs to be back up methods to drain it or contain otherwise. Doesn't really matter what country is involved.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:17 pm