Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

For Neda

Balance
    Balance

For Neda Empty For Neda

Post  Balance Tue 08 Jun 2010, 2:46 pm

This is a film about the life and death of Neda Agha-Soltan January 23, 1982 – June 20, 2009.

CAUTION! This film contains extremely graphic real violence as it shows her death, however it also shows the beauty of her life, her spirit and her beliefs which she died for!

If you are sensitive, Do Not Watch This!

More can be learned about this beautiful young woman who became a martyr at wikipedia through this link;

Neda Agha-Soltan

And the nation that was once known as Persia here;

Persia now Iran
    Pam, Az
    Pam, Az

For Neda Empty re Neda

Post  Pam, Az Thu 15 Jul 2010, 12:43 pm

Thanks for posting this and yes I am sensitive but that is why I watched it.
    I heard of her death last year, and watched the film footage of it. And now this documentary. Thanks so much for sharing it.
    Balance
    Balance

For Neda Empty Re: For Neda

Post  Balance Thu 15 Jul 2010, 2:52 pm

Pam, Glad to hear it was positive for you, this story is a perfect example of the dualistic nature of reality, we may never have known the beauty of this soul without also knowing the polarity to the light that shown forth from it.

I look forward to, and envision a world where stories like this don't exist and all are truly free. Blessings, B

Sponsored content

For Neda Empty Re: For Neda

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:56 pm