Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Largest baddest hottest hotspot so far (on leg)

Rose8
    Rose8

Largest baddest hottest hotspot so far (on leg) Empty Largest baddest hottest hotspot so far (on leg)

Post  Rose8 Wed 16 Jun 2010, 5:29 pm

I have a hotspot on my right outer calf. It started closer to the knee, and now there is one further down, swimming toward my ankle in direction. Much larger spots, about fingertip size. It is concentrating on the second spot Not sure what region this is??? This is new for me, so each new one that presents I have to wait for the news on it. There is no way to really gauge a magnitude of intensity other than perhaps the length of the time it stays on me. Guatamala volcano stayed four hours.
    I saw volcanos on left hand seemed to be Mexico to S.America so far. The left heel to be a Kamchatka Peninsula volcano...so if this is left side equating to that side of the world, perhaps Alaska, or the Phillipines? I have a list of "about to blow" volcanos and oh CRAP this hurts!!!
    Ugh. *flops onto face* Mother Gaia in all her wisdom has made me a goddess of fire & fury. And I'm a water sign.
    They call me, Lava Girl! Twisted Evil (trying to keep SOME humor through it)
    What...what is it that my body is picking up from these volcanos? What form of energy? Is it electromagnetic or frequencies? Someone? Anyone?

12:13PM CST - Start of flare up
    12:30 - Still going Mad
    Rose8
    Rose8

Largest baddest hottest hotspot so far (on leg) Empty Re: Largest baddest hottest hotspot so far (on leg)

Post  Rose8 Wed 16 Jun 2010, 5:50 pm

Intensity of it is worsening. Now getting one on right foot, just forward of outside ankle. Leaning toward general Eastern Russia portion of globe on that one. Maybe Alaska. These are broad assumptions until I know for sure.
    Rose8
    Rose8

Largest baddest hottest hotspot so far (on leg) Empty Re: Largest baddest hottest hotspot so far (on leg)

Post  Rose8 Wed 16 Jun 2010, 6:12 pm

1:10pm CST

Still going strong. I've printed off all the worlds volcano maps. Maybe, just maybe I can map this ability soon. There is a sinking reality in my gut that says I need to face it that this is only going to get more intense for me.
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Wed 16 Jun 2010, 6:31 pm

Still burns.
    1:30pm CST
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Wed 16 Jun 2010, 6:58 pm

Taal News

This was posted 2 hours ago in Google News. Is this possibly the volcano I'm feeling? Or is it another? Guess we'll see!
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Wed 16 Jun 2010, 7:18 pm

Well, I've hit the two hour mark. My leg is officially about to melt off the bone at this point. It's like razorburn, through all layers of skin. This is like...a morbid curiosity. I want it to stop...yet I want to observe it too. I want to see what volcano it belongs to.
    I emailed a Phillipino newspaper to ask for an update. Not sure if I'll get a response about a status on Taal. Last I knew, they were evacuating.
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Thu 17 Jun 2010, 4:49 pm

The pain is still present on the leg, flaring and abating, then flaring again. This is the longest one yet. So I can conclude that pressure is building strongly for wherever it is.

Guatamala re-erupted again but symptoms for it have been very light and brief for me.
    Rose8
    Rose8

Largest baddest hottest hotspot so far (on leg) Empty Here with a vengeance

Post  Rose8 Sat 19 Jun 2010, 4:23 am

I've stopped counting the hours. It started light this morning. By afternoon it felt as though that spot on my leg was a little fire and tonight it blossomed into lava. I can't sleep, it's like...I can't even put words to it. It hurt enough to make me cry. I lay on it and I think the sheets will catch fire, but the sheets are cold so it feels good for a second when I do it. I still suspect Mid/East Pacific area. I think Phillipines or Hawaii but gut says Phillipines. I also have a not too bothersome (in comparison to the leg) area on my right inner palm...which I charted as Mexico, that one down by Mexico City. It hasn't been real bad, just persistent.
    But this one on the leg, it hasn't erupted yet, it's building up to it though. It's been what, three days? Two? I just know that the heat is getting bigger and worse. I hate to say it, because there are usually people around a volcano, but damnit, I wish the thing would erupt and be done with it. Maybe there won't be people around it. I feel like Karma will get me if I want it to be done with. I don't want people to die just so I can go to sleep and stop burning. pale If anyone wants to send cold thoughts to my right outer thigh...I'd be most obliged to thank you and send you many blessings from the gods of all things good. 11:22PM CST
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Sat 19 Jun 2010, 11:28 pm

Rose, for the area you are feeling it in, you could be picking up on a PNG area volcano eruption or Indonesia.

I get symptoms for those areas for quakes in the L shin and outer L calf. Volcano symptoms for me are always a rug burn type feeling or hot flashes, so I think you could be picking up on a volcano in either of the areas I mentioned.
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Wed 23 Jun 2010, 3:45 pm

I got a news alert for a Russian Volcano on Kamchatka...another volcano there went. The pain subsided altogether. I anticipated it to be further away from there but then again, the volcano thing is new to me and maybe it just works different than the EQ stuff.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:35 am