Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Dear Wife's post on the EB Science Board

LaLuna
    LaLuna

Dear Wife's post on the EB Science Board Empty Dear Wife's post on the EB Science Board

Post  LaLuna Mon 25 Oct 2010, 4:14 am

If you're interested in archeological anomalies, Rene Noorbergen's "Secrets of the Lost Races" is a quick and very interesting read. There's another book, "Forbidden Archeology" by Michael Cremo and Richard L. Thompson, that's a lot "heavier", both in weight and content. (It's on my bookshelf waiting for me to find the time to read it. LOL... Right now I'm in the middle of something else that's equally "heavy".)

I'm intentionally staying away from this subject at the EB board. No doubt the real scientists would scoff... Very Happy

Carole

DearWife

Dear Wife's post on the EB Science Board Empty Re: Dear Wife's post on the EB Science Board

Post  DearWife Sat 11 Dec 2010, 10:39 am

LaLuna wrote:If you're interested in archeological anomalies, Rene Noorbergen's "Secrets of the Lost Races" is a quick and very interesting read. There's another book, "Forbidden Archeology" by Michael Cremo and Richard L. Thompson, that's a lot "heavier", both in weight and content. (It's on my bookshelf waiting for me to find the time to read it. LOL... Right now I'm in the middle of something else that's equally "heavy".)

I'm intentionally staying away from this subject at the EB board. No doubt the real scientists would scoff... Very Happy

Carole

Hi LaLuna, just saw your post here. Was this in regards to the post I made on the science board regarding Ancient Discoveries?

I've studied some interesting things awhile back regarding ancient technology. One site I stumbled upon about 9 years ago was this one: Ooparts. Many interesting finds.

Google Books has a copy of one of the books you mentioned, although I'm not sure if it's in it's whole entirety. I'll take a closer look when I get a chance:
    Secrets of the Lost Races: New Discoveries of Advanced Technology in Ancient

Thanks much,
    DW

LaLuna
    LaLuna

Dear Wife's post on the EB Science Board Empty Re: Dear Wife's post on the EB Science Board

Post  LaLuna Tue 14 Dec 2010, 2:14 am

DearWife wrote:
    LaLuna wrote:If you're interested in archeological anomalies, Rene Noorbergen's "Secrets of the Lost Races" is a quick and very interesting read. There's another book, "Forbidden Archeology" by Michael Cremo and Richard L. Thompson, that's a lot "heavier", both in weight and content. (It's on my bookshelf waiting for me to find the time to read it. LOL... Right now I'm in the middle of something else that's equally "heavy".)

Carole

Hi LaLuna, just saw your post here. Was this in regards to the post I made on the science board regarding Ancient Discoveries?

I've studied some interesting things awhile back regarding ancient technology. One site I stumbled upon about 9 years ago was this one: Ooparts. Many interesting finds.

Google Books has a copy of one of the books you mentioned, although I'm not sure if it's in it's whole entirety. I'll take a closer look when I get a chance:
    Secrets of the Lost Races: New Discoveries of Advanced Technology in Ancient

Thanks much,
    DW

Yes, I think I made the post in response to something you said about ancient technology. I had completely forgotten about it...

"Ooparts" is a word used frequently in Noorbergen's book. I thought it was kind of a strange word, but apparently it's in common use -- for "out of place artifacts". I'll have to check out the website you mentioned. Thanks! This stuff fascinates me.

Carole

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:22 pm