Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

My apologies

socalshakin
    socalshakin

My apologies Empty My apologies

Post  socalshakin Mon 15 Aug 2011, 9:01 pm

I've been absent and dealing with 'life", so I do apologize for not being around and cleaning up the spam earlier.

We're not the only forum this happeend to on forumotion. They enabled a new anti spam feature that I had yet to enable, which I now have, so we should not have a problem again.

I'm going to be making some changes around here as well in the way of upgrading the forum and making it a little prettier.

I welcome any suggestions you may have.. And I promise to be around a bit more.
    beejean
    beejean

My apologies Empty Re: My apologies

Post  beejean Tue 16 Aug 2011, 11:45 pm

Thanks so much ! It's way more than I could do.

I'm not a good format designer so anything you determine is fine with me.
    I think the earth theme is still good, because the most active board is earth groans!

... Sleep Wish more people would notice that things aren't exactly normal in our environment anymore. They're so busy getting their food at the grocery that they don't notice some of the weather that's cutting back on food yields. Oh well, maybe it's better to Rip Van Winkle the days away... easier on the nerves at least.

Thanks again for your efforts.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:00 am