Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

DearWife

.......... Empty ..........

Post  DearWife Thu 17 May 2012, 8:18 am

Last edited by DearWife on Sat 06 Jul 2019, 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    beejean
    beejean

.......... Empty Re: ..........

Post  beejean Thu 17 May 2012, 10:49 pm

DearWife wrote:May 16, 2012
    Within a dream, I was with my husband and son at the top of a high rise building.
    On one end of this building sat a woman and her infant child. She sat at the edge and I worried that they would fall. This woman was into investigating phenomenon which involved old murders or things of the devil. For there were stairs that led to an area where someone had been murdered. But that place was what looked like somewhere different where we are now.

And so, this woman as she hung at the edges of the building...

And as we were at the top of the high rise, I felt one very violent jolt.
    "Why call ye me Master, Master: and do not as I bid you? whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doth the same, I will show you to whom he is like. He is like a man which built an house: and digged deep and laid the foundation on a rock.

when reading the above I was spookily reminded that sometimes there are spirits of recently passed people hanging out "on the edge". On the edge being in this case, in a realm that is not heaven, nor hell. Seems like your dream is showing you a scene where some lost people are trying to find a home in heaven, and you are within the high-rise structure of the megapolis that we call our urban cities, and we're all subject to big shake-ups in the cities.

I hope your next dream is more pleasant. Have a good evening.

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 3:30 am