Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+10
Earth Watcher
kemokae
Paula/ swNM
Polly, AZ
Shakey in N/CA
Linda in N Carolina
Calibabe
Michael
Nightmoves
sherryjeffries
14 posters

What is happening Astrogically? Bev?

sherryjeffries
    sherryjeffries

What is happening Astrogically?  Bev? Empty What is happening Astrogically? Bev?

Post  sherryjeffries Mon 22 Feb 2010, 5:53 pm

Really bad stuff happened this weekend. Crashes,fires,shootings. My daughter had her door windows (both) taken out by some thud throwing a rock through the window. My husband was at the drag races when a tire came off and killed a spectator. Just really weird. So where is Mercury and Satern? Something is up in the Universe with bad vibes. scratch
    Nightmoves
    Nightmoves

What is happening Astrogically?  Bev? Empty Re: What is happening Astrogically? Bev?

Post  Nightmoves Mon 22 Feb 2010, 6:23 pm

Sherry wrote:Really bad stuff happened this weekend. Crashes,fires,shootings. My daughter had her door windows (both) taken out by some thud throwing a rock through the window. My husband was at the drag races when a tire came off and killed a spectator. Just really weird. So where is Mercury and Satern? Something is up in the Universe with bad vibes. scratch

I can relate to that. There sure seems to be an abundance of bad stuff happening. So sorry to hear about your daughter's situation. Hope she is safe now. We had a kitchen fire this weekend but was lucky I was home and caught it in time. Hoping things calm down a bit.
    Michael
    Michael

What is happening Astrogically?  Bev? Empty bad stuff

Post  Michael Mon 22 Feb 2010, 9:46 pm

I agree on something is happening. I work on a military base and we had 2 males in their 40s both seem to have had heart attacks during/after doing physical training in the past 10 days. Unfortunaly, neither surived. I can't remeber the last time we had muliple deaths so close together.
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

What is happening Astrogically?  Bev? Empty Re: What is happening Astrogically? Bev?

Post  Calibabe Mon 22 Feb 2010, 9:52 pm

Mike T wrote:I agree on something is happening. I work on a military base and we had 2 males in their 40s both seem to have had heart attacks during/after doing physical training in the past 10 days. Unfortunaly, neither surived. I can't remeber the last time we had muliple deaths so close together.

I am sorry to hear such sad news Mike. My condolences on the losses that you guys have had. Anyone in their 40's is way too young to go. Kind of silly question but do you guys have AED's out there?
    Michael
    Michael

What is happening Astrogically?  Bev? Empty AED

Post  Michael Mon 22 Feb 2010, 9:54 pm

We sure do
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Post  Calibabe Mon 22 Feb 2010, 9:58 pm

Nightmoves wrote:
    Sherry wrote:Really bad stuff happened this weekend. Crashes,fires,shootings. My daughter had her door windows (both) taken out by some thud throwing a rock through the window. My husband was at the drag races when a tire came off and killed a spectator. Just really weird. So where is Mercury and Satern? Something is up in the Universe with bad vibes. scratch

I can relate to that. There sure seems to be an abundance of bad stuff happening. So sorry to hear about your daughter's situation. Hope she is safe now. We had a kitchen fire this weekend but was lucky I was home and caught it in time. Hoping things calm down a bit.

Can't put my finger on it but I have been uneasy all weekend long. I have had this feeling on and off for a while now. It is like a coffee pot perculating and about to overflow. It is just a general uneasyness, anxiety, that I can't explain. I don't go to political sites all that much and I don't watch the news that much either.

I don't know, maybe it is just me and the pressures of everyday life. I sure hope so. I just can't figure out why this comes and goes. When it hits it is really funky. It is like I am out-of-sorts and hesitant on wanting to do anything. Then after it passes, everything seems fine.

We'll just have to wait and see I guess.
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Post  Calibabe Mon 22 Feb 2010, 10:00 pm

Mike T wrote:We sure do

I though you would. AED's are wonderful tools. They certainly do increase survival but just like CPR, they don't always make survival a 100% certainty.

I just hate to see people that young pass. Families, kids, all that stuff. Really makes you sad. Crying or Very sad

Again, my condolences.
    Nightmoves
    Nightmoves

Post  Nightmoves Mon 22 Feb 2010, 10:08 pm

Mike T wrote:I agree on something is happening. I work on a military base and we had 2 males in their 40s both seem to have had heart attacks during/after doing physical training in the past 10 days. Unfortunaly, neither surived. I can't remeber the last time we had muliple deaths so close together.

I hope it's not PMTC. I used to work out there doing field work in flight test analysis on F-14s for Hughes. They were a great group of guys.

Very sad and unusual Mike, I don't remember anything horrible like that ever happening when I was working on base, and for it to happen to two, makes it even stranger.
    Linda in N Carolina
    Linda in N Carolina

Post  Linda in N Carolina Mon 22 Feb 2010, 10:52 pm

Here, too. Just very wierd news stories of people getting hurt/dying.
    Shakey in N/CA
    Shakey in N/CA

Post  Shakey in N/CA Tue 23 Feb 2010, 12:00 am

"I don't know, maybe it is just me and the pressures of everyday life. I sure hope so. I just can't figure out why this comes and goes. When it hits it is really funky. It is like I am out-of-sorts and hesitant on wanting to do anything. Then after it passes, everything seems fine.

We'll just have to wait and see I guess."

It's not just you, I've been feeling the same way. Out of sorts, not wanting to do anything...I don't even want to move! Moving around just seems to make everything feel worse.

Mike, I'm sorry to hear about the two men you lost. My 45 year old brother passed last month from a heart attack. It's a shock when you lose someone at that young an age.
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Post  Calibabe Tue 23 Feb 2010, 12:11 am

Shakey in N/CA wrote:"I don't know, maybe it is just me and the pressures of everyday life. I sure hope so. I just can't figure out why this comes and goes. When it hits it is really funky. It is like I am out-of-sorts and hesitant on wanting to do anything. Then after it passes, everything seems fine.

It's not just you, I've been feeling the same way. Out of sorts, not wanting to do anything...I don't even want to move! Moving around just seems to make everything feel worse.

Mike, I'm sorry to hear about the two men you lost. My 45 year old brother passed last month from a heart attack. It's a shock when you lose someone at that young an age.

Oh Shakey, I am so sorry to hear about losing your 45 yr old brother. Again way, way too young. It is a shock when you lose someone that young. It just shouldn't happen that way.
    Nightmoves
    Nightmoves

Post  Nightmoves Tue 23 Feb 2010, 12:17 am

Shakey in N/CA wrote:"I don't know, maybe it is just me and the pressures of everyday life. I sure hope so. I just can't figure out why this comes and goes. When it hits it is really funky. It is like I am out-of-sorts and hesitant on wanting to do anything. Then after it passes, everything seems fine.

I'm so sorry to hear that Shakey, my condolences to you and your family. I can not believe how many people in there 40s that are having heart attacks. This is just terrible. I wonder if it is stress or something else. Sending prayers for you and your family. I love you
    Shakey in N/CA
    Shakey in N/CA

Post  Shakey in N/CA Tue 23 Feb 2010, 2:12 am

Thank, and bless you, Nightmoves. I love you
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

What is happening Astrogically?  Bev? Empty What's happening out there?

Post  Polly, AZ Tue 23 Feb 2010, 2:51 am

Calibabe wrote:
    Nightmoves wrote:

Can't put my finger on it but I have been uneasy all weekend long. I have had this feeling on and off for a while now. It is like a coffee pot perculating and about to overflow. It is just a general uneasyness, anxiety, that I can't explain. I don't go to political sites all that much and I don't watch the news that much either.

I don't know, maybe it is just me and the pressures of everyday life. I sure hope so. I just can't figure out why this comes and goes. When it hits it is really funky. It is like I am out-of-sorts and hesitant on wanting to do anything. Then after it passes, everything seems fine.

I think if we all look around we will see that "the coffee pot has already overflowed". That seems to be the norm now days and we are lucky enough to have a few days when our minds are taken off of it all. I had posted something titled "Trains, planes, boats & cars" recently. In the last 4 weeks there have been 6 train accidents, several car pile ups, 6 small airplanes crashed (and two more planes this morning). That is just not weather. Something is interfering with electronic systems (and maybe the human brain at the same time). Solar, maybe GRB?
    People are doing things just off the wall.
    Paula/ swNM
    Paula/ swNM

What is happening Astrogically?  Bev? Empty Strange vibes!

Post  Paula/ swNM Tue 23 Feb 2010, 3:59 am

Polly, AZ wrote:
    Calibabe wrote:
    Nightmoves wrote:

I think if we all look around we will see that "the coffee pot has already overflowed". That seems to be the norm now days and we are lucky enough to have a few days when our minds are taken off of it all. I had posted something titled "Trains, planes, boats & cars" recently. In the last 4 weeks there have been 6 train accidents, several car pile ups, 6 small airplanes crashed (and two more planes this morning). That is just not weather. Something is interfering with electronic systems (and maybe the human brain at the same time). Solar, maybe GRB?

Hello everyone-
    For all of you experiencing loss and trauma at this uncertain time- you are in my prayers and meditations. May the golden healing light surround you and your loved ones and bring peace and healing.

It is getting crazy out there, no doubt about it. One of the things that really struck me in these posts was the mention of people dying of heart attacks in their 40's. Recently I have noticed a number of stories in the "health news" about even younger people who live a healthy lifestyle needing to be vigilant about heart attacks, especially if they have "unconventional" symptoms like a back ache or tingling hands. Just struck me as odd. Then there are the TV commercials for various prescription drugs showing fairly fit and young people talking about heart attacks. Is there some new health threat that is just being hinted at or implied? I don't know why but these stories just gave me an odd feeling.

Then there is the general anxiety thing. I have been feeling it off and on since the last New Moon. I do a card reading at each new and full moon to get the general "feel" for the next 14 to 30 days. This last one was pretty negative showing loss, upheaval, and extreme behavior and incidents. It was just about the most negative reading since the one I did just before 911. However I don't feel things will get that bad...

Polly- I wonder if the electrical problems we were all talking about earlier today on the other thread may be caused by the same forces that are contributing to all these accidents. Something is causing a lot of interference on both the tech and human level. That is partly the reason I asked the UFO question over on the Personal forum.

I hope things quiet down a bit soon. We may be getting another snowstorm between now and Thursday morning, so I will just stay indoors sewing and beading. Take care everyone and stay safe.
    Blessings- Paula.
    Nightmoves
    Nightmoves

Post  Nightmoves Tue 23 Feb 2010, 4:09 am

You know what is really odd. scratch It seems like everyone who comes to visit my daughter, their car battery dies. confused Over the last week, I think we have had to jump start 5-6 cars. I jokingly said "Maybe a UFO is hovering over our house in the clouds sucking up all the juice in the batteries."

It is getting strange out there. Is it time for the hard hat yet Question Question I don't have a foil one, but maybe I can put tinfoil on my earthquake hard hat lol!
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

What is happening Astrogically?  Bev? Empty What's Happening ... - Shakey

Post  Polly, AZ Tue 23 Feb 2010, 4:34 am

I am also very sorry for your loss of your brother, and you are right - it's way too young and it leaves a big hole in the heart of families. I don't want to sound like a "kook", but I have had a lot of "spirits" of those who have passed over contact me. Maybe part of being an empath, I don't know, but I have found from many of them that "souls come into this world and leave together as a group". For whatever reason they don't say, but if you read the obits. each week you will find that most of them are within a certain age group. Maybe these people have all been together in another lifetime and they have a purpose "together". I have found that in the last 5 years the age groups are getting younger. I have had 2 nephews die in the last 2 years, one froze to death in his car after a night of drinking (age 38) and the other (age 39) had a heart attack, so I do know what you are going through. We also had two infants die 6 weeks of each other, both being born 3 months early. I was thinking about the "waves" of emotion and symptoms that you (and many of us) are having. I think that some of them can be contributed to the solar CMEs and flares and some the gamma ray bursts. That is a BIG hit of energy on the human body. When we get so many hits so close together it just knocks up all flat - body and mind. I also know that the new energies coming into earth comes in waves, like ocean waves coming into a beach. Try keeping track of solar events right after you have felt what you describe and you might find a pattern. Hang in there and thanks for posting this.
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

What is happening Astrogically?  Bev? Empty Strange Vibes - Paula

Post  Polly, AZ Tue 23 Feb 2010, 4:54 am

Paula/ swNM wrote:
    Polly, AZ wrote:
    Calibabe wrote:
    Nightmoves wrote:

Hello everyone-
    For all of you experiencing loss and trauma at this uncertain time- you are in my prayers and meditations. May the golden healing light surround you and your loved ones and bring peace and healing.

It is getting crazy out there, no doubt about it. One of the things that really struck me in these posts was the mention of people dying of heart attacks in their 40's. Recently I have noticed a number of stories in the "health news" about even younger people who live a healthy lifestyle needing to be vigilant about heart attacks, especially if they have "unconventional" symptoms like a back ache or tingling hands. Just struck me as odd. Then there are the TV commercials for various prescription drugs showing fairly fit and young people talking about heart attacks. Is there some new health threat that is just being hinted at or implied? I don't know why but these stories just gave me an odd feeling.

Then there is the general anxiety thing. I have been feeling it off and on since the last New Moon. I do a card reading at each new and full moon to get the general "feel" for the next 14 to 30 days. This last one was pretty negative showing loss, upheaval, and extreme behavior and incidents. It was just about the most negative reading since the one I did just before 911. However I don't feel things will get that bad...

Polly- I wonder if the electrical problems we were all talking about earlier today on the other thread may be caused by the same forces that are contributing to all these accidents. Something is causing a lot of interference on both the tech and human level. That is partly the reason I asked the UFO question over on the Personal forum.

I hope things quiet down a bit soon. We may be getting another snowstorm between now and Thursday morning, so I will just stay indoors sewing and beading. Take care everyone and stay safe.
    Blessings- Paula.
    I was thinking the same thing Paula about the electrical disturbances possibly being the root of so many of the accidents, and maybe too, ill feelings. What shocked me most on our other posting was the person (sorry I forget now the name) of the woman who just reached to her lamp and it went on by itself. I have been trying to figure out what would cause that type of electrical disturbance. We have had solar flares & GRB before without this type of disturbance, but I didn't think of the increase in the ufo sightings. You might have something there
    Nightmoves
    Nightmoves

Post  Nightmoves Tue 23 Feb 2010, 6:54 am

I was talking to the husband of a friend tonight about our kitchen fire and told him I unplugged my small electrical appliances, just in case. He said the strangest thing happened to him yesterday, he went into the bathroom and before he could turn on the light/fan switch, the fan just started up by itself. It really freaked him out and he had that worried look on his face even when telling me the story. I mentioned all the strange stuff posted on the forum and he decided to unplug his small appliances as well. We both agreed that some strange electrical stuff is going on right now.
    kemokae

Post  kemokae Tue 23 Feb 2010, 5:37 pm

I guess I'm getting in here kind of late, had to register and all...my hubby's brother died Friday last, just keeled over in his chair he was sitting in...dead
    I guess, then fell on the floor and the dog barking brought his wife in from the other room to find him. Kind of an shock to us all right now, but our cars are giving me an bad time, and of all times, I have to get to the florist shop, we have all kinds of relatives coming in for the funeral Saturday..very bad time to have car problems. Not to mention an rain front is coming in right now..should start raining pretty soon...so I can't even think of trying to walk any where either.
    One of your "emotions" should be an "smiley" holding an "I give up" sign...there are days when you feel like saying such at times.
    Earth Watcher

Post  Earth Watcher Tue 23 Feb 2010, 5:50 pm

kemokae wrote:I guess I'm getting in here kind of late, had to register and all...my hubby's brother died Friday last, just keeled over in his chair he was sitting in...dead
    I guess, then fell on the floor and the dog barking brought his wife in from the other room to find him. Kind of an shock to us all right now, but our cars are giving me an bad time, and of all times, I have to get to the florist shop, we have all kinds of relatives coming in for the funeral Saturday..very bad time to have car problems. Not to mention an rain front is coming in right now..should start raining pretty soon...so I can't even think of trying to walk any where either.
    One of your "emotions" should be an "smiley" holding an "I give up" sign...there are days when you feel like saying such at times.

I am so sorry!

It seems things are happening on a personal level and a global level all at once in a very short amount of time.

I am so sorry for everything people are experiencing right now in a heartbreaking fashion.
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Post  Calibabe Tue 23 Feb 2010, 8:05 pm

These 2 incidents have happened within the past 12 hours fairly near to where we used to live. My son was up late last night with the fatality (tragic loss of a 17 yr old in that one)accident and has been on the second one this morning which is a HAZMAT situation. From what he has learned evidently the person who committed suicide put signs in the windows of the car saying "Do Not Come Near, Dangerous Gas". WTF!! People are coming right straight off the rails lately. What the heck is going on? It has my son wanting to walk away from what he is doing for a break but unfortunatly he can't right now.

Here are the links:

http://hometownstation.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=19400:accident-clarita-sand-2010-02-23-10-57&catid=26:local-news&Itemid=97

http://hometownstation.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=19399:hazmat-castaic-2010-02-&catid=26:local-news&Itemid=97

Hope this is not a harbinger of things to come.
    Mary/Portland, OR
    Mary/Portland, OR

Post  Mary/Portland, OR Tue 23 Feb 2010, 9:56 pm

kemokae wrote:I guess I'm getting in here kind of late, had to register and all...my hubby's brother died Friday last, just keeled over in his chair he was sitting in...dead

Hi kemokae - I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Hang in there! I'll send good energy towards your cars in addition to sending prayers for you and your family.
    Nightmoves
    Nightmoves

Post  Nightmoves Tue 23 Feb 2010, 10:09 pm

I am so sorry to hear all of this Kemokae, I am glad you found us all here so you know how much everyone cares about you and your family at this terrible time. Sad

I am saying a prayer, and hope the sun will come shining through for you. sunny At least maybe offering you a rainbow. I love you

Blessings to you and your family. Gail
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Post  Calibabe Tue 23 Feb 2010, 10:16 pm

My prayers for your family.

I will have to see if we can find a smiley like that.

Again sorry to hear of your loss.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:32 am