Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

Gracias November

beejean
    beejean

Gracias November Empty Gracias November

Post  beejean Thu 01 Nov 2012, 8:58 am

Gracias November

November - a month that starts with All Sainsts Day, or the tradition of Dia de los Muertos for some, and continues with Veterans Day, then Thanksgiving.

I'm kicking it off for Boppin Along "Groans" in the wee hours of the morning because of all the energy. I'm up and at 'em today because the CME has me on edge this morning. bounce

Have a great November!
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Gracias November Empty Flu like symptoms

Post  OregonGuy Thu 01 Nov 2012, 5:07 pm

Yep, I'm sick, sore throat, aches, icky eyes, cough. Started a day ago. Could be earthquake but not sure. Posting for the record.

Not ready for work but here I go.....
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Gracias November Empty Re: Gracias November

Post  SonicSal Thu 01 Nov 2012, 10:00 pm

Was gonna start something similar called: November New Moon Nightmare, but this thread is just as good. We haven't seen the last of the mega disasters for 2012, and we'll all soon start feeling the geopathic stress effects from this upcoming geocosmic shock window.

Gracias November 1113-mosu-pet

After a lull of several months, the 2012 SuperMoon train resumes with a pair of new moons in the fall, starting with the one on November 13 at 21° 57’ Scorpio. Solar eclipse SuperMoons come with an extended geocosmic shock window – seven days either way, unless extended by other notable lunar factors at the edges of the window. As it happens, there isn’t one of those factors impinging on the November 13 SuperMoon solar eclipse window, which leaves the risk period at the 6th through the 20th. There is however the Moon’s northward crossing of the celestial equator on the 22nd, which raises storm and seismic risks from the 21st into early on the 24th. This can make it feel as though the SuperMoon solar eclipse just "keeps on keeping on," but that’s not quite true. I figure the most amazing storm, seismic and tidal phenomena associated with this alignment will be experienced around the 9th, the 13th through the 15th, and around the 17th.
    http://www.astropro.com/forecast/predict/2012-11.html

OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Gracias November Empty No more being sick now what?

Post  OregonGuy Mon 05 Nov 2012, 4:13 am

So if this bug was earth related I'm expecting some turbulence soon. Combo of earth and space energies.
    beejean
    beejean

Post  beejean Mon 05 Nov 2012, 11:53 pm

Just Posting to SAY - there have been Fireballs. You can see big ones on SpaceWeather.

On Spaceweather.com, today's front page shows a photograph of a large fireball from the Sandia National Lab telescope.

I can vouch that AM Radio range has been beset and bothered, full of static, on frequency 680 around here. Below is the radio burst report.

# Date Start Max End Obs Q Type Freq or Sweep Speed Reg#
    #------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2012 11 05 0154 0154 0154 LEA G RBR 245 110

SPACE WEATHER ADVISORY OUTLOOK #12-51
    2012 November 4 at 8:10 p.m. MST (2012 November 5 0310 UTC)

**** SPACE WEATHER OUTLOOK ****

Summary For October 29-November 4

No space weather storms were observed during the period.

Outlook For November 5-11

A chance for R1 (minor) Radio Blackouts exists from 08 - 11 November.

Looks like the Radio storms have started early !
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Mon 05 Nov 2012, 11:57 pm

Think its gonna be one hell of a geocosmic shock window next week. Already beginning to feel the first geopathic symptoms of it.
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Gracias November Empty Sadness

Post  OregonGuy Wed 07 Nov 2012, 2:37 am

Coming in waves since this afternoon. Relapse in feeling sick as well.
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Gracias November Empty Dizzy this morning

Post  OregonGuy Thu 08 Nov 2012, 5:15 pm

Just started to get hit with dizzy feeling. Not the same as woozies. Woozies tend to hit me more at mid point of my body, this is near top of head stuff.

Bound to be more US west coast shaking.
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Thu 08 Nov 2012, 6:06 pm

7.4 yesterday in Guatemala, 6.3 today in Canada. Curious what kind of SHTF event comes this weekend and next week.
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Gracias November Empty Hands buzzing, vibrating

Post  OregonGuy Sun 11 Nov 2012, 5:35 am

This after the Myanmar quakes. Very dizzy before it.

Really spaced out this evening with a flood of memories from decades ago coming to mind. There is a odd quality to this day. My sense is that the earth is running into a thick interstellar cloud of high energy particles, mixing with our neurons.

UPDATE 1/11/12 Still feeling the same. Now forearms are buzzing/vibrating. Just had a 6.2 in Guatamala. http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/usc000dr09.php
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Sun 18 Nov 2012, 10:37 am

Gracias November Monster-sun-prominence-nov-16-2012-sdo-big

Giant Sun Eruption Captured in NASA Video

by Tariq Malik, SPACE.com Managing Editor
    Date: 17 November 2012 Time: 09:27 AM ET

The sun unleashed a monster eruption of super-hot plasma Friday (Nov. 16) in back-to-back solar storms captured on camera by a NASA spacecraft.

The giant sun eruption, called a solar prominence, occurred at 1 a.m. EST (0600 GMT), with another event flaring up four hours later. The prominences was so large, it expanded beyond the camera view of NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory (SDO), which captured high-definition video of the solar eruption.

glowing red plasma erupts from the lower left of the sun, arcing up and out of frame as it blasts away from the star.

"The red-glowing looped material is plasma, a hot gas made of electrically charged hydrogen and helium," officials with NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center, which oversees the SDO mission, explained in a description. "The prominence plasma flows along a tangled and twisted structure of magnetic fields generated by the sun’s internal dynamo. An erupting prominence occurs when such a structure becomes unstable and bursts outward, releasing the plasma."

Friday's solar eruption does not appear to be aimed at Earth, so will likely have little effect on our planet. But that was not the case earlier this week when a powerful solar flare erupted on Monday (Nov. 12). That flare registered as an M6-class eruption, a moderate but still intense solar event.
    beejean
    beejean

Post  beejean Sun 18 Nov 2012, 2:50 pm

Hi, Sonic Sal --

Right now, I have been working very hard to contain overmuch worry about a sense of "odic force". I have the sense that there is such a large amount of unresolved dilemmas in the physical world, monetary world, spiritual world, politcal world that are causing an instability of emotion in people in driving and public places.

I'm convinced that some of this is made worse by unseen forces that emerge from the sun in addition to the electromagnetic energies that are blasting away in a different direction, and have been measured by NASA on the spaceweather.com site. Since earth has been pulsing by sending electromagnetic force outward in reaction to certain solar events, I wonder if this happened yesterday? I have intense ringing in the ears today and it seems to be coming from the very rocks.
    beejean
    beejean

Post  beejean Mon 19 Nov 2012, 3:35 am

beejean wrote:
    I'm convinced that some of this is made worse by unseen forces that emerge from the sun in addition to the electromagnetic energies that are blasting away ...

I went out for about 3 hours, came back home this eve, only to find that my satellite clock on the living room wall had set itself to 1:45 am , when it's only tongue 10:30 pm.

OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Gracias November Empty 3.1 in Portland

Post  OregonGuy Mon 19 Nov 2012, 5:01 pm

This must have been the dizzy feeling I had twice yesterday. So I'm expecting another local one soon.

Definitely some exotic energies I'm feeling in addition to earth related. I'm ready to believe we will all experience more etheric events on a personal level.
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Wed 21 Nov 2012, 8:30 am

Full moon is a week away, but already beginning to experience the initial geopathic symptoms from it. Also had this dream about being trapped in a high rise with violent side to side movements.
    beejean
    beejean

Post  beejean Tue 27 Nov 2012, 2:03 am

It seems like a strange detachment has come into my spirit just when I would like to be more tethered to the duties which are concrete that I have to accomplish. It is a weird feeling to sense that we are living in a month when it seems like the sea has pulled far away back from the shore as if a tsunami of forceful actions will be the next thing to reach out and touch us with an inevitable burdening of our resources.

Hope everyone can stay safe !
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Tue 27 Nov 2012, 10:33 am

Had this dream some time ago...which also was a real wake up call:

I was traveling along the coast with a relative of mine, when we drove into a parking lot of a seaside resort. I told her to wait in the car, while I went inside the building to inquire about something. Upon entering, I found a spacious guest filled lobby with tall windows overlooking a scenic view of the vast ocean. While walking over to the main desk of the resort lobby, I was distracted by one of the guest patrons who excitedly was showing others and me, just how erratic the hands of his wristwatch were moving. I immediately knew exactly what this meant, and became suddenly panic stricken. A few seconds later…..a violent shaking movement commenced and everyone and everything were lifted off the floor in what seemed like an eternity. After this event subsided and still recovering from the stupor of the seismic shock, an appalling apparition appeared from the ocean: a monstrous wave rising well over 50 feet was rushing furiously towards the resort. A mad chaotic rush through the hallways towards the rear of the building ensued but the waves overtook everyone as it crashed through the resort lobby’s plate glass windows. A frantic search effort began afterwards of the thoroughly trashed and wrecked building, and stunned, dazed and soaking wet, I began my own personal search of the now flooded debris strewn parking lot….for the missing relative.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 2:30 am