Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

February 2014

OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

February 2014 Empty February 2014

Post  OregonGuy Sun 02 Feb 2014, 10:57 pm

Time for new month postings.

I'm on the mend from H1N1, which was really nasty. Still a cough from it.

Earth energies are, how can I describe it? Wacko. Wild mix of woozies, aches, headaches, and fatigue. Beyond what I think the flu has provided in symptoms.

This is superbowl weekend and I could give a hoot. Doesn't mean anything to me other than a distraction from (insert issue here) ________.

Energy from the either is overwhelimg me. My nerves are toast. Can barely say good morning or afternoon to neighbors. That said, it is sunny out today and what a blessing.

My take on all the falling objects from space is that some of those are ships, but whose?
    beejean
    beejean

February 2014 Empty Re: February 2014

Post  beejean Fri 07 Feb 2014, 11:31 pm

Smile Glad you're on the mend, Oregon Guy !

The lingering effects of the flu can make one even more sensitive to some of the changes in the ether, ..while it forces you to tune other changes out (like, for instance, getting your ears blocked).

Over here on the east coast, we've been getting our weather coming from many different directions. This past Wednesday, there was 10 inches of snow. Now a forecast for 18 inches just changed to a forecast for 2 inches over the weekend.

Over the Chinese New Year - (last month end) - I was seeing a kind of frantic action like I've not seen before in a long time.
    Two people actually passed me on the left while I was in the process of making a left turn. (But luck was with me, and I survived another onslaught of those crazy Massachusetts motor vehicle operators.)

Keep those antennae up !
    beejean
    beejean

Post  beejean Sat 15 Feb 2014, 2:36 pm

We are on our third snowstorm since Thursday Feb 13th and today's only Sat Feb 15th.  That adds up to 8 inches of snow Thursday, 4 inches of snow Friday morning and 6 more inches of snow expected today.  Great for the ski area operators.  

Yesterday, before the plow trucks came out I was uncovering my car from another thick white blanket to get to work.  little was left in the fridge since driving is so much of a chore when seeing around the snowbanks is near impossible.  I should have buried a few acorns in the yard last fall, I guess.

A crushing headache (unusual for me) has been bothering me for a day or two along with eartones and electromagnetism disruptions from some cursed inferno of a ulf cracklin' stew of magma slag rolling around underfoot  (way way underfoot by about 2400 feet).

Had a Massachusetts earthquake near New Bedford MA two days ago.  I think we're being "saved" from our own polluting ways by a big leveling of snow that's piling up and preventing any travel.  (except by reindeer sleigh  rendeer )

Cheers !  think I'll go buy a jigsaw puzzle at the store and replenish the cocoa tin before it starts all over again
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

February 2014 Empty Weather wonders

Post  OregonGuy Sat 15 Feb 2014, 9:44 pm

Hi beejean,

What a interesting weather experience you are havng back there, ahem, feel free to keep it back there. Our short snowstorm here was calamitous for all our dispossed Californians up here in Oregon, even me. Yes I lived in California for 10 years when I was a wee tot.

Picked up a number of major woozies here yesterday and today several in the last two hours.

In the manner of woo woo, have to report seeing a car a couple hundred feet ahead of me suddenly blip forward by a half a car length. It wasn't an eye blink, I didn't, it was faster. A bit of the either or time pocket slipping. This happened two days ago in the evening.
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Post  OregonGuy Sat 15 Feb 2014, 11:40 pm

In the manner of woo woo, have to report seeing a car a couple hundred feet ahead of me suddenly blip forward by a half a car length. It wasn't an eye blink, I didn't, it was faster. A bit of the either or time pocket slipping. This happened two days ago in the evening.

Maybe this was the cause? A glitch or test before the main event? I think Portland was in the direction of beam travel.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-26017957

beejean
    beejean

Post  beejean Sun 16 Feb 2014, 5:55 pm

non-local futures

Hard to say... non-local futures are peppering us now.

Let's be glad that the universe is diverse enough to support the good as well as the bad.

Today the magnetosphere took a big hit, so the disruption in the geomagnetics is giving us 4-D chessboard instead of a 3-D one.

currently, I'm interpreting events that say a few off-planet would-be directors of the local gestalt want our human leaders feeling unsettled enough to be thrown by the appeal of the whispers of the glamour intriguers. GRB was intense yesterday and things are crackling.

Sorry that you're feeling the brunt of this. Me? --- I have more snow to shovel, and it keeps me out of trouble ! Thanks for commenting !

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:17 am