Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2015 May Tells

beejean
    beejean

2015  May Tells Empty 2015 May Tells

Post  beejean Sat 09 May 2015, 12:15 pm

2015 May Tells

Hello,
    There is the spy thriller novel that wrenches the attention to small "tells" of activity showing the underside of the spy's plot to obtain and use information, stolen plans, technology.

we are seeing now the underside of the previously dormant volcanos up and down the west coast of America. Dutchsinse reports the many small seismic jolts that have occurred at these once-dormant sites up and down the west coast in his May 8, 2015 article about the various volcanoes that have been affected. simply look for Dutchsinse.com and the article is only 1 down in the stream of blog posts.

Some people are strongly affected by the harmonic waves of the earth, just as animals get jumpy - it goes without saying. However, it has been brought up on the Earthboppin site that the people's resonances are magnifying the activity.

Actually, I think the instability is due to an earth core alteration which humans do not have any influence over, and are just reacting to rather than controlling.

I also believe that Christian prayer can help mitigate some of these changes, but that in the long term, when a global process starts to bubble forth and bring out the instability at the earth's surface, such a thing is not due to any particular sensitivity or resonance, but it's due to an initiated "change of state" in the global flow through the galactic energies. It's like when I was driving down the highway last night and noticed when the driver of a tanker carrying liquid nitrogen veered within 2 feet of my vehicle. I suddenly thought of what kind of burns could be sustained if the wobbling of that truck had gotten worse and caused it to topple on me and my small vehicle. A lot of super cooled nitrogen escaping from that tank is a massive change of state.

The "tells" now in May 2015 are getting so strong that one doesn't have to be an expert to conclude that something unfortunate has caused a change of state in the planet. It is precipitating a feeling of dissonance and unrest, and concerns about calamities. I welcome people to add comments if they have found studies or other articles which express the action happening now.

My best wishes to all the other people trying to cope with this change of state.

beejean
    beejean

2015  May Tells Empty Re: 2015 May Tells

Post  beejean Mon 11 May 2015, 3:13 am

Change of state continues.

Observed in Town Named Twin Mountain, the White Mountains, New Hampshire.

Record High for May 9th was 57 degree fahrenheit
    Reocrd High for May 9th 2015 was 86 degrees fahrenheit
    beejean
    beejean

Post  beejean Tue 19 May 2015, 1:08 am

Eartones off the charts here in New England.

And the new moon yesterday was very much a spiritual revelation.
    It seems as if the members of the teams for supporting Christianity are being picked in a spiritfilled way.
    I'm not exaggerating. Something is coming up.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content