Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

Shootout in Central California

jacksson

Shootout in Central California Empty Shootout in Central California

Post  jacksson Sat 27 Feb 2010, 5:19 pm

I haven't seen it on this board, but I haven't looked everywhere yet; we had a major shooting incident in Minkler, CA about 8 miles north of where I live (Reedley) (on Thursday, 25th); http://www.fresnobee.com/2010/02/26/1839186/minkler-suspect-planned-on-deadly.html. The toll consists of one dead county sheriff, one wounded county sheriff (not critical), and one Reedley police officer who is on life support and, barring a miracle, not expected to live. The perp killed himself.

Here is the link from the day of the shootout: http://www.fresnobee.com/2010/02/25/1836634/officer-involved-shooting-reported.html?storylink=omni_popular
    charles kuchar
    charles kuchar

Shootout in Central California Empty i am praying for all the dead, including the gunman.

Post  charles kuchar Sun 28 Feb 2010, 1:42 am

depending upon his first prison trip, and he might not have been guilty the first time, he might have thought he was justified on this instance. God knows the truth and God will judge rightly. i pray for them all. charlie
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Shootout in Central California Empty Re: Shootout in Central California

Post  Calibabe Fri 05 Mar 2010, 5:27 pm

jacksson,

I heard about this horrible event on the radio first and then read about it in my Sunday newspaper.

What a shame for such a small, quiet town. I guess everywhere has those people who from time to time go off the rails and do something like this.

If you know the families of those killed or wounded please express our sincere condolences to them. It is certainly a shame that this has to happen.

Sponsored content

Shootout in Central California Empty Re: Shootout in Central California

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:38 pm