Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

5 posters

P-wave goes through Alaska, I would guess there next?

sherryjeffries
    sherryjeffries

P-wave goes through Alaska, I would guess there next? Empty P-wave goes through Alaska, I would guess there next?

Post  sherryjeffries Sat 27 Feb 2010, 6:06 pm

P-wave goes through Alaska, I would guess there next? Neic_tfan_tt

My guess is an Alaska volcano eruption next.
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

P-wave goes through Alaska, I would guess there next? Empty Re: P-wave goes through Alaska, I would guess there next?

Post  socalshakin Sat 27 Feb 2010, 6:09 pm

sherryjeffries wrote:P-wave goes through Alaska, I would guess there next? Neic_tfan_tt

Very possible. I woke a few times with my eruption symptom last night of burning up with night sweats. And no, I don't get hot flashes normally, LOL. Too young for that just yet!
    burnedmyrrh

P-wave goes through Alaska, I would guess there next? Empty Is that AK?

Post  burnedmyrrh Sat 27 Feb 2010, 6:17 pm

Is that Alaska or still in Canada, British Columbia? The only reason I ask is that someone posted about seeing lots of people die in a stadium, etc. and the Olympics are still going on. If something big happens up there ... OY is all I can say!!!
    sherryjeffries
    sherryjeffries

P-wave goes through Alaska, I would guess there next? Empty Re: P-wave goes through Alaska, I would guess there next?

Post  sherryjeffries Sat 27 Feb 2010, 6:22 pm

socalshakin wrote:
    sherryjeffries wrote:P-wave goes through Alaska, I would guess there next? Neic_tfan_tt

Very possible. I woke a few times with my eruption symptom last night of burning up with night sweats. And no, I don't get hot flashes normally, LOL. Too young for that just yet!

I get them and I'm 46. But mine are not earth related. LOL
    Sheila, Or.
    Sheila, Or.

Post  Sheila, Or. Sat 27 Feb 2010, 6:36 pm

yes indeed Sherry! I just got off the phone with my sis and was saying that Alaska usually answers Chile with a quake or 2 if memory serves me right. Maybe even a volcanic eruption as well? I was looking for any unusual solar activity but saw nothing except for a southward bend in the bz of the IMF. But then there's that lunar thingy and the moon is alot closer to earth now than usual from what I read yesterday. More on that when I find out more, still looking. study
    sherryjeffries
    sherryjeffries

P-wave goes through Alaska, I would guess there next? Empty Only space thing is this

Post  sherryjeffries Sat 27 Feb 2010, 6:44 pm

P-wave goes through Alaska, I would guess there next? Sis_6h

High energy protons took a dip right about that time.
    sherryjeffries
    sherryjeffries

P-wave goes through Alaska, I would guess there next? Empty Geomagnetic shows hit.

Post  sherryjeffries Sat 27 Feb 2010, 6:45 pm

sherryjeffries
    sherryjeffries

P-wave goes through Alaska, I would guess there next? Empty Geomagnetic field really dropped to bottom

Post  sherryjeffries Sat 27 Feb 2010, 6:48 pm

Sheila, Or.
    Sheila, Or.

Post  Sheila, Or. Sat 27 Feb 2010, 7:21 pm

thanks Sherry, I missed that entirely. Good links too. Been talking to daughter who has many friends in Hawaii and also a surfer friend who is in Chile. She's very worried about him.
    sherryjeffries
    sherryjeffries

Post  sherryjeffries Sat 27 Feb 2010, 7:22 pm

Sheila, Or. wrote:thanks Sherry, I missed that entirely. Good links too. Been talking to daughter who has many friends in Hawaii and also a surfer friend who is in Chile. She's very worried about him.

I would say, stay to high ground!
    Sheila, Or.
    Sheila, Or.

Post  Sheila, Or. Sat 27 Feb 2010, 7:28 pm

sherryjeffries wrote:
    Sheila, Or. wrote:thanks Sherry, I missed that entirely. Good links too. Been talking to daughter who has many friends in Hawaii and also a surfer friend who is in Chile. She's very worried about him.

I would say, stay to high ground!

Yes indeed, I also heard that Malibu, CA expecting a 4.4 ft wave. Depending on how high the tide is now, that could do some damage there.

Just heard Hawaii police are setting up roadblocks in tsunami inundation zones.
    Geez, who would have guessed yesterday except that everybody I know including myself had big headaches, eartones and quake flu!
    Betty in Texas
    Betty in Texas

Post  Betty in Texas Mon 01 Mar 2010, 4:03 am

burnedmyrrh wrote:Is that Alaska or still in Canada, British Columbia? The only reason I ask is that someone posted about seeing lots of people die in a stadium, etc. and the Olympics are still going on. If something big happens up there ... OY is all I can say!!!

Hi! On Jan 18 I posted the following message:
    Date: January 18, 2010 at 07:53:39
    Subject: Assassination attempt?

Last night's dream: I woke up about 4AM with a terribly upset, nauseated stomach and a dizzy feeling. It came on suddenly and as I lay there feeling miserable and thinking this might be from an upcoming seismic event, I heard the word, "Chicago" (where)

I dosed off and immediately I saw a man in a business suit and behind him was a man with a rifle aimed at the back of his head. I heard the word "Execution." I could not see the man's face. (what --assassination attempt?)

I was dreaming of a play and I was in it. We were in a large amphitheatre. A voice said, "Stadium." (time --Superbowl?)

As I awoke, I saw a man (again no face) with a medal around his neck. ....
    ------------------
    When I had this dream the feeling of an absolute enormous seismic event was going to happen

We have identified many elements of this dream as happening in a timeline.

The first thing identified was Chicago and a seismic event associated with Chicago--Feb 10, 2010 3.8 in an area not prone to earthquakes...yet the sense was the event was also to be HUGE--so also a big seismic event associated with the timeline given in the dream.

Political figure associated with Chicago giving a speech -- State of the Union Speech by the president

A man with a gun aimed at the political speaker-- Scott Brown wins Massachusetts Senate race effectively shooting down the Democratic candidate but also the president in his efforts to get the healthcare bill passed.

Man with a medal around his neck--originally I again associated this with the president as he had won the Nobel peace prize but others pointed out it could me the OLYMPICS

A Theatre that morphed into a Stadium packed with people--The Golden Globe Awards followed by both the Superbowl and the Olympics fit into this time period. The dream ended with the Stadium.

All these things came to pass in the period Jan 18-Feb 27 But maybe there is an even bigger event that will effect the US on the immediate horizon. The event still leads back to the Midwest where the dream started.

As I write this an owl outside my window is reminding me of omens.
    Betty

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:45 pm