Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

Santa Cruz, California Struck By Tsunami From Chile Quake

Don in Hollister

Santa Cruz, California Struck By Tsunami From Chile Quake Empty Santa Cruz, California Struck By Tsunami From Chile Quake

Post  Don in Hollister Sun 28 Feb 2010, 3:38 am

Hi All. Looks like Santa Cruz, California made the news due to the tsunami from Chile. There was about a 3 foot surge in the bay. Take Care...Don

http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_14483093?source=most_emailed[url][/url]
    Sheila, Or.
    Sheila, Or.

Santa Cruz, California Struck By Tsunami From Chile Quake Empty Re: Santa Cruz, California Struck By Tsunami From Chile Quake

Post  Sheila, Or. Sun 28 Feb 2010, 4:08 am

Hi Don, what do you think about that Coso Junction swarm? It appears to have quieted down for now.
    Don in Hollister

Santa Cruz, California Struck By Tsunami From Chile Quake Empty * For Sheila. The Coso Area. Watch It For The Next 30 Days Plus

Post  Don in Hollister Sun 28 Feb 2010, 4:38 am

Hi Sheila. The 51° ring from the Chile quake runs through that area. Since a quake of that magnitude can generate pulse's that can last for up to 30 days or more we could still an increase in quakes not only in numbers but in magnitude as well. As a matter of fact I'm sort of looking for it.

The "L" and "R" waves were passing through the area about the time the 4.1M quake struck. The "automatic solution" isn't designed to handle stuff like that. It took its best shot, but was wrong. I sort of suspected that, but because the waves were passing through the area at that time, it could have been right.

Check our web site as Petra has the corrected map. It should be posted pretty soon. It will be under Lowell's blog.

http://quakecentralforecasting.com/lowellsblog.html
    Sheila, Or.
    Sheila, Or.

Santa Cruz, California Struck By Tsunami From Chile Quake Empty Re: Santa Cruz, California Struck By Tsunami From Chile Quake

Post  Sheila, Or. Sun 28 Feb 2010, 4:52 am

thanks Don, I went to Lowell's blog early this am. His Chile quake prediction mentioned in that post is pretty amazing. He didn't note the solar influences which Sherry posted on the Skywatcher's board here and I always look for that as Lowell usually does. Maybe he'll have more to say about that subject in the future.
    I continue to watch all your blogs, Petras, yours and Lowell's for info that I can't get anywhere else. Congrats on your work there.
    Sure do hope Redhart chimes in too.
    Don in Hollister

Post  Don in Hollister Sun 28 Feb 2010, 5:27 am

Hi Sheila. Thank you. Petra and I are up to the wee hours of the morning working on our site. We want the information we post to be as accurate as possible. I'm sure glad we pay a flat rate for the phones. If not our phone bill would look like the gross national debt. Look for Lowell's blog later tonight or tomorrow as Lowell is working on it now. Once again thank you. Take Care...Don
    Dona

Post  Dona Sun 28 Feb 2010, 6:11 am

my home town...described being in a tsunami off the Hearst castle on another board earlier today.My dad is gone now and so is his boat at the Nest,oh well! He loved Hawaii.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:45 pm