Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Geysers & Geothermal Fields - The Earths Interior Plumbing Systems

Petra
    Petra

Geysers & Geothermal Fields - The Earths Interior Plumbing Systems Empty Geysers & Geothermal Fields - The Earths Interior Plumbing Systems

Post  Petra Mon 01 Mar 2010, 3:19 am

Hi Everyone,

There has been considerable confusion about our Earths natural plumbing systems and to that end I prepared a blog article on Geysers, Geothermal fields, how they operate, what they do and don't do and their use in earthquake prediction.

It will be up for the next two days if you'd like to stop over and spend ten minutes gathering a greater understanding of these processes via my "nut shell" approach along with information on what one does when visiting Middletown near The Geysers.

And if you have any questions after reading the article I would be more than willing to answer them.

http://www.quakecentralforecasting.com/petsblog.html

Petra
    Mary/Portland, OR
    Mary/Portland, OR

Geysers & Geothermal Fields - The Earths Interior Plumbing Systems Empty Re: Geysers & Geothermal Fields - The Earths Interior Plumbing Systems

Post  Mary/Portland, OR Mon 01 Mar 2010, 4:05 am

Very interesting and informative article, thanks for posting the link!

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:01 pm