Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

4 posters

Something is brewing out there...

Paula/ swNM
    Paula/ swNM

Something is brewing out there... Empty Something is brewing out there...

Post  Paula/ swNM Fri 05 Mar 2010, 3:56 am

Hello everyone-
    Today was warm and sunny and I spent most all day out getting the spring garden started. Afternoon was breezy and a little unsettled, but no real "negative" feelings. About 4:30 pm (MT)as I finished watering and I had this nagging feeling that something was brewing...it did not feel close by, more like something larger and farther away. I went out on the covered porch at 7 pm to bring in the warm weather plants that I keep indoors over the winter. It was cool and calm and the stars were bright and beautiful- but there was this heavy, oppressive feeling just hanging in the air like dust. I hauled those big plant containers in an record time and went back out to try and sense what this feeling might be. The night was no longer quite there were dogs barking everywhere and even the birds settled for the night were twittering and restless. I went back out a few minutes ago, the feeling had faded a bit, but it is still there, just not as heavy. It almost felt as if "something" had moved through this area a little after 7 pm this evening, leaving a sort of energy wake. If this is so, then it seemed to move from east to west. I kept sensing something subtle to the east at 4:30 pm. I don't know if this means anything or not, but it felt strong enough that I thought I would see if others were sensing anything. It is 8:55 pm 3/4/10 as I post this. Take care and stay safe. Paula.
    Bluefeather
    Bluefeather

Something is brewing out there... Empty Re: Something is brewing out there...

Post  Bluefeather Fri 05 Mar 2010, 5:07 am

3-4-2010

Hi Paula:
    Most of Today was warm and sunny here also. I felt a NEGATIVE energy wash thru here starting @ 2 PM MST.
    This continued untl 7 PM MST when it disappeared ! For me the negativity became unbearable around 3 PM MST
    and at 5 PM MST today. I felt nervous, apprehensive, on edge & waiting for the other shoe to drop. I felt
    something also hanging in the air waiting to fall. I also definately "felt something had moved thru my area".
    Yes, it felt like some sort of energ wake exactly !!! Yes EAST to WEST movement.
    Good luck Paul.

Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Post  Polly, AZ Fri 05 Mar 2010, 6:02 am

Bluefeather wrote:
    3-4-2010

Hi Paula:
    Most of Today was warm and sunny here also. I felt a NEGATIVE energy wash thru here starting @ 2 PM MST.
    This continued untl 7 PM MST when it disappeared ! For me the negativity became unbearable around 3 PM MST
    and at 5 PM MST today. I felt nervous, apprehensive, on edge & waiting for the other shoe to drop. I felt
    something also hanging in the air waiting to fall. I also definately "felt something had moved thru my area".
    Yes, it felt like some sort of energ wake exactly !!! Yes EAST to WEST movement.
    Good luck Paul.

Paula and Bluefeather, I am gald that I read your posts here. I felt an odd energy shift too early afternoon and became agiated at times. My husband also said that he felt an energy shift mid- afternoon. I didn't feel it come from any direction, but for some reason I kept looking outside, but felt edgy about going outside. I have been thinking all afternoon what it might be. I thought at first it might be a large CME. Late afternoon here we had a sudden, large microburst - rattling windows and half bending the trees over and then it was gone. Gave me a creepy feeling. I don't think it was all weather related or I wouldn't have felt it earlier in the afternoon when the weather was nice. It might sound strange, but just before that microburst of wind came through, the sky and ground were very gray, yet there was a streak of bright reddish-orange sun light that seperated the gray from above & below (just like someone had painted an red/orange line across a canvas. When the microburst was gone (maybe 5 minutes), the streak was gone.The whole thing has just left me feeling very weird.
    Rose8
    Rose8

Post  Rose8 Fri 05 Mar 2010, 1:12 pm

It was around that time in my CST that my ear pain returned but it remained and I still feel it lightly. I felt nervous all evening.
    The feeling isn't gone, even after the two large EQ's in Chile. I feel like an animal. I want to hide.

Creepy stuff guys.
    Paula/ swNM
    Paula/ swNM

Something is brewing out there... Empty Still feels tense

Post  Paula/ swNM Fri 05 Mar 2010, 6:23 pm

Wow- guess I was not alone about feeling yesterday's strange energies. This morning still felt really tense, but not so heavy and overwhelming. The birds are restless and unsettled and it is hazy, but the skies are clear. I am going back out to the garden and I will stay very aware of any changes throughout this afternoon. Such a strange evening last night. Stay safe everyone. Blessings- Paula.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:48 pm