Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

My oldest left for Basic training today Air Force Lackland AFB Texas

Conch23
    Conch23

My oldest left for Basic training today Air Force Lackland AFB Texas Empty My oldest left for Basic training today Air Force Lackland AFB Texas

Post  Conch23 Tue 16 Mar 2010, 5:17 am

OMG we really miss him already. I know it is what he wants which makes it easier as a mom. Knowing your child is choosing something they want. Still. Look forward to visiting Texas in May..for his graduation.
    His younger brother and sister hope to follow him when they graduate in May from HS. Never expected that. But it is their choice. Could be a heck of a lot worse. Anyhow ~we are missing him~ sad and joy mixed.
    Blessing Sara Crying or Very sad bounce Very Happy
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

My oldest left for Basic training today Air Force Lackland AFB Texas Empty Re: My oldest left for Basic training today Air Force Lackland AFB Texas

Post  socalshakin Tue 16 Mar 2010, 11:59 pm

Conch23 wrote:OMG we really miss him already. I know it is what he wants which makes it easier as a mom. Knowing your child is choosing something they want. Still. Look forward to visiting Texas in May..for his graduation.
    His younger brother and sister hope to follow him when they graduate in May from HS. Never expected that. But it is their choice. Could be a heck of a lot worse. Anyhow ~we are missing him~ sad and joy mixed.

Aww! The babies are leaving the nest, huh? I'm not a mom yet, so I don't know what it's like from that perspective. It's wonderful that he's doing something that he wants to do. I'm still trying to do what I want to do, pursue a degree in Equestrian Studies..Hopefully I'll be able to in the next few years! Best wishes to you, be happy for him..not sad!
    Conch23
    Conch23

My oldest left for Basic training today Air Force Lackland AFB Texas Empty Thanks Socal

Post  Conch23 Wed 17 Mar 2010, 3:08 am

socalshakin wrote:
    Conch23 wrote:OMG we really miss him already. I know it is what he wants which makes it easier as a mom. Knowing your child is choosing something they want. Still. Look forward to visiting Texas in May..for his graduation.

Aww! The babies are leaving the nest, huh? I'm not a mom yet, so I don't know what it's like from that perspective. It's wonderful that he's doing something that he wants to do. I'm still trying to do what I want to do, pursue a degree in Equestrian Studies..Hopefully I'll be able to in the next few years! Best wishes to you, be happy for him..not sad!
    I am happy for him~ I know he will be successful. Just miss his presence.
    Equestrian studies never heard of that. Sounds like it would be interesting. Thought of doing horse massage eons ago. Only a fleeting thought. Ex sister n law used to shoe horses in Co til she came down with MS. She was amazing. Worked on the Bud Clysdales.. can you imagine?? those ginormous magnificent animals. Blessings and hope you reach your dreams~ cheers

Sponsored content

My oldest left for Basic training today Air Force Lackland AFB Texas Empty Re: My oldest left for Basic training today Air Force Lackland AFB Texas

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:43 am