Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

4 posters

Symptoms really ramped up since last night

socalshakin
    socalshakin

Symptoms really ramped up since last night Empty Symptoms really ramped up since last night

Post  socalshakin Fri 02 Apr 2010, 10:47 pm

I got slammed so hard last night around 9pm or so, with a headache on the R side of my hed, over the eye that literally made me black out for about 10 seconds. Felt like someone took a rock and bashed me in the head there. I was standing up doing laundry and had to sit down on the ground with my head between my legs for a good 5 minutes. Was the worst instant headache I've ever had.

About an hour after that while trying to fall asleep, had really bad lower back pain, L side and bad spiking in the L knee and shin. When the shin and knee hit I immediately thought Indonesia/Sumatra/Phillipines.

Still have the back pain today, except it's now my entire lower back.
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Symptoms really ramped up since last night Empty Headache and right knee issues this morning

Post  OregonGuy Sat 03 Apr 2010, 4:58 pm

Nothing like what you are experiencing. Thanks for posting about it, take care.
    kemokae

Symptoms really ramped up since last night Empty symotoms really ramped up....

Post  kemokae Sat 03 Apr 2010, 5:25 pm

Lower back pain usally means you need "grounded"...take your shoes off an walk around without them for an while, esp outside if it's warm enough..it might help...see what you pick up also in "vibes" then if you will from the ground. Head stuff for me is usually Alaska...if it doesn't come in, thin your blood out an bit with an couple of asprin..it's Spring you know..time for our "tonics". Now see, if John and you were over here, I'd feed all those symptoms some "Hoppin John" that I'm making right now..for Easter dinner...one part
    whole kernel corn to 2 parts cooked black-eyed peas, crispy fried turkey bacon, drained..couple chopped celery ribs, fresh diced tomato, sweet basil, bit of garlic, mix it up..right before serving make an quick "lite" with olive oil Honey Dijon mustard dressing or one with wine vinegar and Dijon mustard and pour it over the coooled salad. I may suscumb to adding cooked mushrooms also before I'm done...and pan fry quickly about an inch or so into the green part, of tiny green onions for the topping...fancy it up for Easter an bit. In reality you serve
    "Hoppin John" which is an southern dish, with collards around it and the "Hoppin JOhn" on an bed of rice, but not as an salad, you serve it hot with an bit of beef broth in it, instead of salad dressing...anyway...the main dish represents "money" and the collards represent "luck" and this is usually served around New Year's sometime. Maybe "Mardi gras" perhaps more so.
    Hope your both feeling better soon without to much "hoppin" going on from an earthquake.
    Conch23
    Conch23

Symptoms really ramped up since last night Empty Bad headache all day and ear tones

Post  Conch23 Sun 04 Apr 2010, 12:21 am

socalshakin wrote:I got slammed so hard last night around 9pm or so, with a headache on the R side of my hed, over the eye that literally made me black out for about 10 seconds. Felt like someone took a rock and bashed me in the head there. I was standing up doing laundry and had to sit down on the ground with my head between my legs for a good 5 minutes. Was the worst instant headache I've ever had.

About an hour after that while trying to fall asleep, had really bad lower back pain, L side and bad spiking in the L knee and shin. When the shin and knee hit I immediately thought Indonesia/Sumatra/Phillipines.

thought it was my allergies or what ever but still persists. Had to take a nap.Woke up feel more pain & pressure plus some vertigo.. This feels for sure quake related too windy out here.
    Going to meditate and do dome deep breathing see if that helps. Really feeling yucky..
    No
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Symptoms really ramped up since last night Empty Re: Symptoms really ramped up since last night

Post  socalshakin Sun 04 Apr 2010, 12:45 am

Conch23 wrote:
    socalshakin wrote:I got slammed so hard last night around 9pm or so, with a headache on the R side of my hed, over the eye that literally made me black out for about 10 seconds. Felt like someone took a rock and bashed me in the head there. I was standing up doing laundry and had to sit down on the ground with my head between my legs for a good 5 minutes. Was the worst instant headache I've ever had.

thought it was my allergies or what ever but still persists. Had to take a nap.Woke up feel more pain & pressure plus some vertigo.. This feels for sure quake related too windy out here.
    Going to meditate and do dome deep breathing see if that helps. Really feeling yucky..
    No

My back is still persisting today, headache over L eye has been coming and going for about an hour now. Hope you feel better Conch!!!
    Conch23
    Conch23

Symptoms really ramped up since last night Empty I sure felt the quake out here~ I feel bad again

Post  Conch23 Mon 05 Apr 2010, 5:51 am

socalshakin wrote:
    Conch23 wrote:

No

My back is still persisting today, headache over L eye has been coming and going for about an hour now. Hope you feel better Conch!!!
    So dizzy this am & afternoon~ Felt better now really super dizzy vertigo ear pain arrghh. Big time quake flu ~ expecting another big one. Checked supplies. what I got is what I got..Blessings to all

Sponsored content

Symptoms really ramped up since last night Empty Re: Symptoms really ramped up since last night

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:55 am