Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

4 posters

warning of unusual data

dbintw

warning of unusual data Empty warning of unusual data

Post  dbintw Tue 06 Apr 2010, 3:09 pm

Although I haven't followed HAARP data all that long and have not been able to co-relate it with earthquakes, the current data is off the charts from what I had been collecting. Since shallow earthquakes (like Haiti) are thought suspiciously related, I thought it would be prudent to make the following prediction: A large earthquake, over 6.2, at 10km - 15km depth, within 36 hours, at a potential geopolitical strategic location, possibly populated.

Sorry I can't be more specific and I know that earthquakes of 6.2 happen with frequency. I would predict larger but certainly hope that does not happen. Also, I don't know enough about the HAARP data. I know there were some unusual charts leading up to the Haiti earthquake, but the recent data appears a lot more erratic.

http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/haarp/data.html
    dbintw

warning of unusual data Empty 7.8 related?

Post  dbintw Tue 06 Apr 2010, 10:53 pm

Just saw the 7.8 magnitude posted on USGS but does not match my prediction. It is deeper (46km) than I predicted and does not seem very strategic. A possible tsunami from this one so it isn't over yet!

Could be still something else on the way that better meets my prediction!
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

warning of unusual data Empty Re: warning of unusual data

Post  Calibabe Tue 06 Apr 2010, 10:57 pm

dbintw wrote:Although I haven't followed HAARP data all that long and have not been able to co-relate it with earthquakes, the current data is off the charts from what I had been collecting. Since shallow earthquakes (like Haiti) are thought suspiciously related, I thought it would be prudent to make the following prediction: A large earthquake, over 6.2, at 10km - 15km depth, within 36 hours, at a potential geopolitical strategic location, possibly populated.

Sorry I can't be more specific and I know that earthquakes of 6.2 happen with frequency. I would predict larger but certainly hope that does not happen. Also, I don't know enough about the HAARP data. I know there were some unusual charts leading up to the Haiti earthquake, but the recent data appears a lot more erratic.

http://www.haarp.alaska.edu/haarp/data.html

Where exactly will this EQ occur? You say that it would be "at a potential geopolitical strategic location, possibly populated".

I was just wondering what country or area that you were sensing this would be in.
    kemokae

Post  kemokae Tue 06 Apr 2010, 11:05 pm

this morning there was an incoming solar distrubance also..they figure something along these lines, but not saying where...most this solar stuff hits the north pole, the south pole, or at the equator. Sure don't need it in an populated area.
    Michael
    Michael

warning of unusual data Empty Things come in 3

Post  Michael Tue 06 Apr 2010, 11:23 pm

I hate to say it but things come in 3. And we just had our second. Im going to guess the next major quake will be in the area around Japan to Alaska to complete the triangle.
    dbintw

warning of unusual data Empty PNG 6.3

Post  dbintw Wed 07 Apr 2010, 3:04 pm

Papua New Guinea initially reported as a 6.3 on USGS (Google Earth EML) is also 33km depth and looks very remote. Still does not meet the prediction.
    dbintw

warning of unusual data Empty prediction expired

Post  dbintw Thu 08 Apr 2010, 2:09 pm

Looks like the prediction window has expired. Seeing the wild readings from HAARP, thought it would be best to post a prediction as a precaution. Much of the data appears more "normal" again although not completely. More study to look for correlations between HAARP and earthquakes is needed.
    dbintw

warning of unusual data Empty interesting

Post  dbintw Wed 14 Apr 2010, 9:25 pm

6.9 just on the China side of the Tibet border, populated with many casualties and at 10km depth. Interesting.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:39 am