Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

5 posters

Stack's Rage - Does It Fit The

jeffersonzuma
    jeffersonzuma

Stack's Rage - Does It Fit The Empty Stack's Rage - Does It Fit The

Post  jeffersonzuma Sat 20 Feb 2010, 5:01 am

http://rense.com/general89/cryp.htm

Joe Stack's Rage - Does It Fit The
    Crypocracy's Script?
    By Michael Hoffman
    ©️2010 www.RevisionistHistory.org
    2-18-10

The following statement is alleged to be the last testament of Joseph Andrew Stack III, known as "Joe Stack," alleged to have flown a kamikaze mission on Feb. 18 into an Austin, Texas office building that housed some offices of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).

Stack's suicide crash threatened the lives of many innocent people in Austin. What gives him the right to play God? Does he think he's Dick Cheney?

A few miles from the crash site is the main IRS headquarters in Austin. An attack there would have been far more devastating and from Stack's warped point of view, more effective. Would someone sufficiently articulate to pen an eloquent terminal essay such as the one below, which undoubtedly contains many candid truths, be so obtuse as to miss his main target and attack a far less significant one?

For those of us who were stunned by the absolute apathy of NORAD's fighter jets when they failed to fly over Manhattan after the first of the Twin Towers was struck by a jumbo jet, please note the speed with which the IRS buildings in Austin were sheltered under the wings of NORAD after Stack's alleged terrorist act.

Why print the musings of an alleged terrorist? Because successful terrorism is usually, in nine cases out of ten, a black op of a government agency. Can we find clues in Stacks' supposed manifesto that tell us something along these lines? Since shadowy forces are instigating violence in the name of patriotism while encouraging rage and hate, we need to see how that rage plays out in the mind of an American who is said to have acted on his grievances - some of which are valid.

Where Joe Stack is wrong is in thinking that terrorist acts constitute opposition to the Cryptocracy. They don't. They serve the Cryptocracy, which historically has loved violence and drawn its sustenance from it. Terrorism furnishes the excuse that tyrants need in order to erode our God-given rights and gradually impose a police state on our nation.
    Joe Stack's alleged terrorist act takes place against the backdrop of the Fox television network-fueled Tea Party movement. Let us recall however, that there is no organized national movement in the U.S. representing the founding principles of 1776. The modern Tea Party consists of many good folks, but they know nothing of the degree to which they are being used by the Money Power and the Cryptocracy. Jesus said, "The love of money is the root of evil." Is the Tea Party attacking the root of evil? No way! They deal in symptoms. They don't examine the roots. Is Joe Stack's supposed violent act a Lexington and Concord shot heard 'round the world, or the beginning of the fulfillment of the prophecy of US intelligence agencies that they are going to need bigger budgets and more surveillance to counter "homegrown, domestic terrorism"? It seems to me that Joe fits their profile and suits their needs. {with the "help" of a little mind control/conditioning feed-feedback..}...

Basketball http://rense.com/general89/cryp.htm
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Stack's Rage - Does It Fit The Empty Re: Stack's Rage - Does It Fit The

Post  Calibabe Sun 21 Feb 2010, 8:16 pm

jeffersonzuma wrote:http://rense.com/general89/cryp.htm

Joe Stack's Rage - Does It Fit The
    Crypocracy's Script?
    By Michael Hoffman
    ©️2010 www.RevisionistHistory.org
    2-18-10

The following statement is alleged to be the last testament of Joseph Andrew Stack III, known as "Joe Stack," alleged to have flown a kamikaze mission on Feb. 18 into an Austin, Texas office building that housed some offices of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS).

Stack's suicide crash threatened the lives of many innocent people in Austin. What gives him the right to play God? Does he think he's Dick Cheney?

A few miles from the crash site is the main IRS headquarters in Austin. An attack there would have been far more devastating and from Stack's warped point of view, more effective. Would someone sufficiently articulate to pen an eloquent terminal essay such as the one below, which undoubtedly contains many candid truths, be so obtuse as to miss his main target and attack a far less significant one?

For those of us who were stunned by the absolute apathy of NORAD's fighter jets when they failed to fly over Manhattan after the first of the Twin Towers was struck by a jumbo jet, please note the speed with which the IRS buildings in Austin were sheltered under the wings of NORAD after Stack's alleged terrorist act.

Why print the musings of an alleged terrorist? Because successful terrorism is usually, in nine cases out of ten, a black op of a government agency. Can we find clues in Stacks' supposed manifesto that tell us something along these lines? Since shadowy forces are instigating violence in the name of patriotism while encouraging rage and hate, we need to see how that rage plays out in the mind of an American who is said to have acted on his grievances - some of which are valid.

Where Joe Stack is wrong is in thinking that terrorist acts constitute opposition to the Cryptocracy. They don't. They serve the Cryptocracy, which historically has loved violence and drawn its sustenance from it. Terrorism furnishes the excuse that tyrants need in order to erode our God-given rights and gradually impose a police state on our nation.
    Joe Stack's alleged terrorist act takes place against the backdrop of the Fox television network-fueled Tea Party movement. Let us recall however, that there is no organized national movement in the U.S. representing the founding principles of 1776. The modern Tea Party consists of many good folks, but they know nothing of the degree to which they are being used by the Money Power and the Cryptocracy. Jesus said, "The love of money is the root of evil." Is the Tea Party attacking the root of evil? No way! They deal in symptoms. They don't examine the roots. Is Joe Stack's supposed violent act a Lexington and Concord shot heard 'round the world, or the beginning of the fulfillment of the prophecy of US intelligence agencies that they are going to need bigger budgets and more surveillance to counter "homegrown, domestic terrorism"? It seems to me that Joe fits their profile and suits their needs. {with the "help" of a little mind control/conditioning feed-feedback..}...

Basketball http://rense.com/general89/cryp.htm

They guy was your typical off the wall, everybody is against me nutjob. Pure and simple. I have dealt with a number of such people, I used to work in a psychiatrists office and you would not believe the people that would come in.

Being on a first aid squad, I also saw some really out there folks, like the lady who tin foiled her entire home and took out every light bulb and socket because she said the "aliens" were talking to her and by doing that she would not be able to hear them and they would not be able to find her. Or the woman who took oil, boiled it and then poured it on her husband while he slept on the couch because he didn't take off his socks. I could go on with the stories but I think you catch my drift here.

In a specific number of people there are always going to be those who for one reason or another just do some really off the wall stuff. Doesn't necessarily mean that the government is behind it. I can really appreciate the guy being pissed at the IRS, those bunch of theiving bastards. However does that mean I am gonna take a plane and ram it into their office or something along those lines? Nope. It is what it is. They guy also believe that it was unconstitutional to pay taxes, which on its foundation is somewhat correct since nowhere in the US Constitution does it say specifically about the payment of taxes. That said however, there is a law and if you don't pay or withhold payment you are basically making your on bed and are going to have to lay in it. Remember they are the lawnmower and you are the grass. I have had my issues with them but I also am one to save paperwork and I have proven them wrong on an occasion and therefore didn't have to pay what they thought I should as they made the mistake. I didn't stop paying them. I don't like paying taxes as much as anyone, but unfortunately it is one of those things in this life among others that we have to do. Maybe someday someone will challenge the system and change it but I wouldn't hold my breath on that one.

The politicians on either side love that free money too damn much to give it up.
    RIG
    RIG

Post  RIG Sun 21 Feb 2010, 9:31 pm

I just can't get behind the "pure and simple" answer here, the "nutjob" judgement is just too dismissive... although "at the end of the day", I'm fairly certain this will be the generaly accepted view and in a week or so it will be swept under the media rug for the next great news item... Neutral
    Grits
    Grits

Stack's Rage - Does It Fit The Empty Why are they trying to connect him to the tea party?

Post  Grits Sun 21 Feb 2010, 11:16 pm

The media has been consistent in "trying" to tie this guy to the tea party and I cannot understand why other than he was against the IRS, but then again, the tea party is NOT against the IRS, only against BIG government. They are for trimming gov't spending and making gov't more efficient. There may be a few there that are anti-IRS but it's not the main principle of the Tea Party. Taxed Enough Already is about lowering taxes and only taxing for things that are legal under the Constitution but it's not about NOT PAYING taxes.

The guy definitely sounded Marxist more than anything. He was anti-capitalist, anti-Catholic (and anti-religion), and anti-Bush, so that does NOT fit into a right wing agenda but yet the media keeps trying to make it be so. Rolling Eyes

I think when all the info comes out you will find he was not right wing, nor a tea party participant at all, but by that time who will be paying attention...no one...and once again the media puts ideas into people's heads that just aren't true (just like the census taker that took his own life instead of being murdered by right wingers...a while back... Mad ).

I don't trust a thing the media says without doing more research for myself...and that's a fact!

study
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Stack's Rage - Does It Fit The Empty Stack's Rage

Post  Polly, AZ Sun 21 Feb 2010, 11:46 pm

RIG wrote:I just can't get behind the "pure and simple" answer here, the "nutjob" judgement is just too dismissive... although "at the end of the day", I'm fairly certain this will be the generaly accepted view and in a week or so it will be swept under the media rug for the next great news item... Neutral

I don't think this guy was a nutcase either, but it looks like he was driven to look like one. If you read his letter you can see that he was not againist paying taxes, he was against them using a taxation law in one way to benefit the rich and in another way to bleed the middle class dry. His letter talked about several times meeting with the agency with his lawyer and using the tax codes to a T, yet every time it cost him more and more. His one big mistake I think was joining that organization who is trying to change tax laws. That probably tagged him as a trouble maker and it makes waves. It sounded like he tried several times to restart his software business, only to be kicked down again. He was an American citizen, so it is his "right" to chose his politics, his religion and the right to own his own business without fear of bigger software companies who find him as a threat. In NO way do I approve of how he settled his score and harming others in the process. I think he was driven to maddness , and if you look around this country (around this world) you will see that more and more of this type of behavior happening from people losing their businesses, their jobs, their homes, their dignity and being made to live in a car and beg for food for their families. It is happeing in Europe too, in China as well as other countries.
    I don't know what the answer is for this world. There is too much greed on the part of a few rich in this world who gloat over power and if things don't change very soon I think that all of us know that the maddness will grow.
    RIG
    RIG

Post  RIG Mon 22 Feb 2010, 12:23 am

Polly, AZ wrote:
    RIG wrote:I just can't get behind the "pure and simple" answer here, the "nutjob" judgement is just too dismissive... although "at the end of the day", I'm fairly certain this will be the generaly accepted view and in a week or so it will be swept under the media rug for the next great news item... Neutral

I don't think this guy was a nutcase either, but it looks like he was driven to look like one. If you read his letter you can see that he was not againist paying taxes, he was against them using a taxation law in one way to benefit the rich and in another way to bleed the middle class dry. His letter talked about several times meeting with the agency with his lawyer and using the tax codes to a T, yet every time it cost him more and more. His one big mistake I think was joining that organization who is trying to change tax laws. That probably tagged him as a trouble maker and it makes waves. It sounded like he tried several times to restart his software business, only to be kicked down again. He was an American citizen, so it is his "right" to chose his politics, his religion and the right to own his own business without fear of bigger software companies who find him as a threat. In NO way do I approve of how he settled his score and harming others in the process. I think he was driven to maddness , and if you look around this country (around this world) you will see that more and more of this type of behavior happening from people losing their businesses, their jobs, their homes, their dignity and being made to live in a car and beg for food for their families. It is happeing in Europe too, in China as well as other countries.
    I don't know what the answer is for this world. There is too much greed on the part of a few rich in this world who gloat over power and if things don't change very soon I think that all of us know that the maddness will grow.

Sad but True, we'll see alot more of it...

Look at the home owner in OH who bulldozed his home when the bank wanted to take it in foreclosure... Shocked
    jeffersonzuma
    jeffersonzuma

Stack's Rage - Does It Fit The Empty "NLP" Flags.. hypnotizing feedback loops

Post  jeffersonzuma Mon 22 Feb 2010, 7:27 pm

Grits referred to the "NLP" trick of announcing something as if established truth, as if already proven, that becomes the distortion programmed.. then it's dropped and not directly mentioned.. but the next events are entrapped to reinforce the less conciously integrated "suggestion" (though it is not 'exactly' true). Distract the concious process of analyzing as a whole, something that's repeated as if true as presented, whose fragments are anchored by forced unconciousness (why monop. media drops a topic after establishing what 'stack' is about). Like short shots telling you that this pharma drug does [whatever they tell you] distracted by something that takes full conciousness (like sexualized violence anchoring violence to sexuality).. shutting off concious thought to anchor the suggestions..

What are the 'suggestions' about how this event is being publically presented..?, by monop. media.

Re the 'usual nutjob', anybody in that state of struggle for any reason is more prone to believing or reacting to suggested delusions.. and that being in delusive, reactive thinking mode makes one more amenable to outside (further?) manipulation. The tool becomes more caught in the cauldron.

The public is the other hypnosis subject here.. what are we being hypnotized to "think" and do? sunny

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:20 pm