Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+10
Steven_Redlands
Petra
Lar
*Cynthia
geenee
SonicSal
Michael
socalshakin
Calibabe
Hattiesdad
14 posters

Heads up Cali...

Hattiesdad
    Hattiesdad

Heads up Cali... Empty Heads up Cali...

Post  Hattiesdad Sun 21 Feb 2010, 12:52 pm

This is from another forum (GLP) so take with a large spoonful of salt... The OP stated he heard about this prediction on the Kevin Smith radio show from last Tuesday...I'm off to work now, So I can't see if the show is archived, maybe someone else can. Here is the thread.
    http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message994581/pg1
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Heads up Cali... Empty Re: Heads up Cali...

Post  Calibabe Sun 21 Feb 2010, 8:04 pm

Hattiesdad wrote:This is from another forum (GLP) so take with a large spoonful of salt... The OP stated he heard about this prediction on the Kevin Smith radio show from last Tuesday...I'm off to work now, So I can't see if the show is archived, maybe someone else can. Here is the thread.

Geez, after going to that site and reading those predictions I don't know whether to pack up the car or bend over and kiss my ass goodbye. Rolling Eyes

Not saying that it can't happen, but I just really get kind of skitish a bit when people start putting a direct time on something and then start with all this HAARP stuff. I have gone on that forum several times and have found some of their people really, really out far in the ozone, if you catch my drift.

Well, if you don't hear from SoCal or I after the 23-24, I guess you will know that it happened.
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Heads up Cali... Empty Re: Heads up Cali..

Post  socalshakin Sun 21 Feb 2010, 8:09 pm

Calibabe wrote:
    Hattiesdad wrote:This is from another forum (GLP) so take with a large spoonful of salt... The OP stated he heard about this prediction on the Kevin Smith radio show from last Tuesday...I'm off to work now, So I can't see if the show is archived, maybe someone else can. Here is the thread.

Geez, after going to that site and reading those predictions I don't know whether to pack up the car or bend over and kiss my ass goodbye. Rolling Eyes

Not saying that it can't happen, but I just really get kind of skitish a bit when people start putting a direct time on something and then start with all this HAARP stuff. I have gone on that forum several times and have found some of their people really, really out far in the ozone, if you catch my drift.

Well, if you don't hear from SoCal or I after the 23-24, I guess you will know that it happened.

We'll still be here. That's for Northern California supposedly. And I definitely take what I see with a grain of salt on GLP.

No kidding. I have seen some really wacky stuff there. Way, way over the top. Total destruction, wipe out, yada, yada, yada. I think if I went there all the time I would be seriously depressed. Gosh, you gotta lighten up on some stuff and realize that not everything in this world is controlled or contrived.
    Michael
    Michael

Heads up Cali... Empty Tuesday

Post  Michael Sun 21 Feb 2010, 11:43 pm

I got 3 sources counting this one saying a large quake to occur on/around Tuesday. The past 2 times when there was a large quake (Samoa and Haiti), I had dreams of a quake hiting and they happened. I have had none since Haiti. We'll have to wait and see what happens.
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Sun 21 Feb 2010, 11:53 pm

Whatever happens, it won't be your typical week, thats fer sure. affraid
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Sun 21 Feb 2010, 11:56 pm

Mike T wrote:I got 3 sources counting this one saying a large quake to occur on/around Tuesday. The past 2 times when there was a large quake (Samoa and Haiti), I had dreams of a quake hiting and they happened. I have had none since Haiti. We'll have to wait and see what happens.

I've seen a few posts on other sites talking about a large quake on Tuesday too. Last time I had EQ dreams, N Cal and Haiti hit. Haven't had any until the past couple of weeks where I've had multiple quake dreams and tsunami dreams.

Tuesday wouldn't be a good day for a quake for me, I'm supposed to go to Buena Park for work, LOL.

Nice to see another poster from Oxnard cheers
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Post  Calibabe Mon 22 Feb 2010, 12:41 am

socalshakin wrote:
    Calibabe wrote:

We'll still be here. That's for Northern California supposedly. And I definitely take what I see with a grain of salt on GLP.

No kidding. I have seen some really wacky stuff there. Way, way over the top. Total destruction, wipe out, yada, yada, yada. I think if I went there all the time I would be seriously depressed. Gosh, you gotta lighten up on some stuff and realize that not everything in this world is controlled or contrived.
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Mon 22 Feb 2010, 12:55 am

Calibabe wrote:
    socalshakin wrote:
    Calibabe wrote:

I believe everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and opinions. Just because I or you don't believe that the end of the world is going to occur on a daily basis doesn't mean someone else doesn't or won't. I have a very open mind and will listen to anything once, however doesn't mean I'm going to believe it, but I'm also not going to chastise someone for believing what they want to believe. There's lots of unknown things in our world and in the universe and we all could be proven wrong one day. I prefer to just keep an open mind and continue living my happy little life. If I believed that the world was going to end every day, or that cataclysmic events were a second away from occuring, I would surlely live a fearful life and be a hermit. That's no kind of life to live!
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Post  Calibabe Mon 22 Feb 2010, 2:24 am

socalshakin wrote:
    Calibabe wrote:
    socalshakin wrote:
    Calibabe wrote:

I believe everyone is entitled to their own beliefs and opinions. Just because I or you don't believe that the end of the world is going to occur on a daily basis doesn't mean someone else doesn't or won't. I have a very open mind and will listen to anything once, however doesn't mean I'm going to believe it, but I'm also not going to chastise someone for believing what they want to believe. There's lots of unknown things in our world and in the universe and we all could be proven wrong one day. I prefer to just keep an open mind and continue living my happy little life. If I believed that the world was going to end every day, or that cataclysmic events were a second away from occuring, I would surlely live a fearful life and be a hermit. That's no kind of life to live!

I hear you there. Enough of the doom and gloom. Life is hard and long enough without all that drama to contend with. If it does end, we won't know what the heck hit us.
    geenee
    geenee

Heads up Cali... Empty The Original post re: The California Quake

Post  geenee Mon 22 Feb 2010, 2:59 am

Major northern California quake predicted for 2/23
    « Reply #118 on Feb 17, 2010, 5:45pm »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I just got done listening to Kevin Smith's program from last night (2/16/10) and it's a pretty bold one. Kevin's guest was former USAF-OSI Special Agent, Walter Bosley. Walter has been researching a variety of paranormal phenomena since retiring from the Air Force. He apparently has a number of interesting contacts relating to the subject matter and always has a relatively level-headed, rational approach in his presentation.

Last night Walter was on to announce that he has a trusted source who has come up with a "calculated estimation" that a major northern California city will experience an earthquake on 2/23/10, which the source says should surpass the Haitian earthquake in magnitude. Both Kevin Smith and Walter Bosley know the identity of the source. Walter has enough confidence in his souce's work, based on past predictions, to feel that it's incumbant upon him to pass this prediction along.

According to Kevin Smith, the source has sent out multiple postmarked letters to various control recipients, asking them to keep the letter sealed until the date has passed, to validate that he did predict the forth coming quake prior to it happening. Kevin is holding one such letter.

The manner in which this is presented is not fear-mongering, IMO. Walter hopes the prediction is wrong. Furthermore, Walter is the one wanting to go on the air with the prediction, not the source. The source wishes to remain anonymous, whether the prediction is right or not.

You can listen to this program for the next 16 hours, or so, by clicking on this link:

http://kevinsmithshow.com/program/today.html
    « Last Edit: Feb 17, 2010, 5:46pm by onlookerdelay »

[url=http://kevinsmithshow.com/program/today.html ]Major northern California quake predicted for 2/23[/url]
    *Cynthia

Post  *Cynthia Mon 22 Feb 2010, 3:21 am

geenee wrote:Major northern California quake predicted for 2/23

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I just got done listening to Kevin Smith's program from last night (2/16/10) and it's a pretty bold one. Kevin's guest was former USAF-OSI Special Agent, Walter Bosley. Walter has been researching a variety of paranormal phenomena since retiring from the Air Force. He apparently has a number of interesting contacts relating to the subject matter and always has a relatively level-headed, rational approach in his presentation.

Last night Walter was on to announce that he has a trusted source who has come up with a "calculated estimation" that a major northern California city will experience an earthquake on 2/23/10, which the source says should surpass the Haitian earthquake in magnitude. Both Kevin Smith and Walter Bosley know the identity of the source. Walter has enough confidence in his souce's work, based on past predictions, to feel that it's incumbant upon him to pass this prediction along.

According to Kevin Smith, the source has sent out multiple postmarked letters to various control recipients, asking them to keep the letter sealed until the date has passed, to validate that he did predict the forth coming quake prior to it happening. Kevin is holding one such letter.

The manner in which this is presented is not fear-mongering, IMO. Walter hopes the prediction is wrong. Furthermore, Walter is the one wanting to go on the air with the prediction, not the source. The source wishes to remain anonymous, whether the prediction is right or not.

You can listen to this program for the next 16 hours, or so, by clicking on this link:

[url=http://kevinsmithshow.com/program/today.html ]Major northern California quake predicted for 2/23[/url]

if we do happen to have a quake that day doesn't it mean that it had to be man made? I don't go for the exact dates either, they never pan out.
    Lar
    Lar

Post  Lar Mon 22 Feb 2010, 3:46 am

the following is a post from "Prophs"

Danger Or Loss Involving Three Saints

Another "billboard" this "Cat" has been getting is "Danger Or Loss Involving Three Saints"....

And this "Cat" has a "feeling" the three saints aren't people but places......

Garfield
    Official Prophecies Cat

I replied that the "three saints" may just be the Spanish named cities of San Diego, San Francisco and San Jose all of which are in California
    geenee
    geenee

Post  geenee Mon 22 Feb 2010, 3:52 am

*Cynthia wrote:

if we do happen to have a quake that day doesn't it mean that it had to be man made? I don't go for the exact dates either, they never pan out.
    My response disappeared. Lets see if I can repeat it. Manmade Earthmade or God made bottom line is death and destruction. I don't know much about man made stuff haven't researched it. I don't believe it. For a long time everyone has been saying its gonna happen its gonna happen soon, well, it will but not on Tues.

silent

Last edited by geenee on Mon 22 Feb 2010, 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Message disappeared)
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Post  Calibabe Mon 22 Feb 2010, 4:20 am

geenee wrote:
    *Cynthia wrote:

My response disappeared. Lets see if I can repeat it. Manmade Earthmade or God made bottom line is death and destruction. I don't know much about man made stuff haven't researched it. I don't believe it. For a long time everyone has been saying its gonna happen its gonna happen soon, well, it will but not on Tues.

silent

cheers

Thank you about saying that. You know there is an old saying. "If you repeat a something long enough, sooner or later you are going it will turn out to be true".

No one knows when the "next big one" will happen. If if pans out to be 2/23/2010, bravo for the one who predicted it.

Frankly I would like to be able to sleep at night, and not have to worry about packing the car and pulling up stakes and going to Nevada to see if I can by oceanfront property.
    Petra
    Petra

Post  Petra Mon 22 Feb 2010, 11:16 am

I'm perplexed about comments about "man made earthquakes" because everyone who suggests such events never has any research which ties the causitive to the event itself. So if one is looking in that direction, if they would be so kind as to offer some form of research which can support it, then I think we might be more willing to give it some consideration.

So can they define what does the term "made made" means? Is it a bomb? A secret laser weapon? If they think it's HAARP or CERN, how does that work, might be a good question. Given global seismicity hasn't changed since these two inventions went into operation it seems less plausible. And wouldn't some scientists want to do something about it if it's happening? They sure do for nuclear detonations.

Another issue is supposed precursors to such events and man made events don't come with precursors, so that seems a little hard to buy into.

And lastly, earthquakes that are generated by an artificial source can be ascertained when reading seismograms, so how is it possible to explain that part of it?

Given ear tones aren't proven yet, but supported by a decade of research it is still hard for many to buy into the possibility that it actually happens and in all fairness, I'd like to offer those who make suggestions of man made events the opportunity to support their point of view, but a little more information would surely bring some focus in this regard and give us a chance to think about what is or isn't possible in our own thoughts.

Petra
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Post  Calibabe Mon 22 Feb 2010, 2:59 pm

Petra wrote:I'm perplexed about comments about "man made earthquakes" because everyone who suggests such events never has any research which ties the causitive to the event itself. So if one is looking in that direction, if they would be so kind as to offer some form of research which can support it, then I think we might be more willing to give it some consideration.

So can they define what does the term "made made" means? Is it a bomb? A secret laser weapon? If they think it's HAARP or CERN, how does that work, might be a good question. Given global seismicity hasn't changed since these two inventions went into operation it seems less plausible. And wouldn't some scientists want to do something about it if it's happening? They sure do for nuclear detonations.

Another issue is supposed precursors to such events and man made events don't come with precursors, so that seems a little hard to buy into.

And lastly, earthquakes that are generated by an artificial source can be ascertained when reading seismograms, so how is it possible to explain that part of it?

Given ear tones aren't proven yet, but supported by a decade of research it is still hard for many to buy into the possibility that it actually happens and in all fairness, I'd like to offer those who make suggestions of man made events the opportunity to support their point of view, but a little more information would surely bring some focus in this regard and give us a chance to think about what is or isn't possible in our own thoughts.

Petra

Petra,

You seem to be in the same camp as I am. I just can't see what kind of device that it would take to generate the type of power needed to move tectonic plates in the earths crust to cause an earthquake to happen. I understand the part that the animals can sense things as I have watched my dogs react to approaching storm fronts, especially the past heavy rain we had in January of this year in CA. They do feel and sense things that are going to happen in advance. That said, I just can't see how HAARP or CERN would be able to do what others suggest that it would.

I think we, as people, always want answers to "why this or that happens" because we want to always, always be in control of our destiny or events that are going on around us and I think, at least from my stand point, we need to understand that there is no control. Sure we can control certain aspects to our lives like where we go or what we personally do, but outside of that, it is pretty much up in the air. I think that is why we are always looking for answers or wanting to know when events happen what could we learn from that to possibly prevent the next event from happening.

While we have made advances in forecasting as far as hurricanes go and they have proven to be accurate for the most part, that science is still not 100% accurate. Tornado warning systems have advanced to give some notification but sometimes as with that town in Kansas a few years ago, it was literally wiped off the map without hardly any warning. There in again, we as human beings thought we had control, but somehow that control always seems to get wrestled from us or an event happens that shows us that while we have those systems to give advance notice, mother nature sometimes just doesn't play nice.

Again, it is the control thing.
    Petra
    Petra

Post  Petra Mon 22 Feb 2010, 3:12 pm

Hi Cali,

I think the things we need to pay attention to are simple things like listening to find out if the birds are singing in the morning, which honestly I followed for years and it does work. No songs, means a quake is coming. Or watching for neighborhood squirrels that don't show up to play. And women's intution is a good one as well, but the old ways have gone by the wayside because most are to busy to take time to notice.

Ask a farmer about the width of a caterpiller's stripe and he'll tell you what kind of winter is ahead and as one man who cares for race horses said to me following an earthquake, "If you want to know when an earthquake is coming, ask a horsemen. Scientists don't know anything."

There's quite a few things that happen before earthquakes, but we have to take the time and to me, it's valuable time.

Petra
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Post  Calibabe Mon 22 Feb 2010, 4:24 pm

Petra wrote:Hi Cali,

I think the things we need to pay attention to are simple things like listening to find out if the birds are singing in the morning, which honestly I followed for years and it does work. No songs, means a quake is coming. Or watching for neighborhood squirrels that don't show up to play. And women's intution is a good one as well, but the old ways have gone by the wayside because most are to busy to take time to notice.

Ask a farmer about the width of a caterpiller's stripe and he'll tell you what kind of winter is ahead and as one man who cares for race horses said to me following an earthquake, "If you want to know when an earthquake is coming, ask a horsemen. Scientists don't know anything."

There's quite a few things that happen before earthquakes, but we have to take the time and to me, it's valuable time.

Petra

True enough.

Everyone is so busy with doing things that we forget to watch actually what is going on around us.

I have even heard that out here that if you start to see coyotes coming out of the hills that is another sign. Now mind you, while I live in Northridge CA, we have heard the coyotes in the drainage areas, right before the big rains we had. My poor little mini-schnauzer just vibrates when she hears them. We used to live behind a canyon in Newhall and we always had coyotes. Sometimes single ones, sometimes large packs. Didn't much care for them. Their howl is rather unnerving to tell you the truth. To have them out here is really strange but it does happen. So when I do hear them I check the USGS site to see if there has been anything. The past couple of times there has been nothing, but also we lost a lot of land during August/Sept due to the Station Fire which killed two firefighters from LA County. That was one huge fire. I don't remember ever seeing one that big out here. When they finally got it controlled we lost a total of 256 square miles of forest so I guess the animals have go to go find food elsewhere and we were told that we could see this happen.

However the birds in the morning is a good thing to remember. I will have to start paying attention to that a bit more.
    Steven_Redlands

Post  Steven_Redlands Mon 22 Feb 2010, 7:37 pm

Hi Petra,

Good morning, This is very strange thing for the last few days I have been seeing something might happen tomorrow, but I havent read this thread before.. Yes, the prediction of a massive earthquake will happen tomorrow in Northern CA is far fetched too fetch to belive..

However, yesterday I had an EQ dream, and there were 2 earthquake hitting CA.. one of them was in the San F Bay area and it was 6.6 mag, and other one hit Southern CA in the high Desert like Hesperia or Somewhere like San Bernardino/ Redlands.. the EQ was 5.5 to 6 mag Both of EQ happened within minutes or hours of each other.

I don't know if my mind was recoveracting from of recent mico quakes/ a quite few 3.0+ quakes in Redlands area. Also, I have noticed there are not as many mico quakes as normal in Southern CA, especially around the San Andreas fault..

whats your website again?
    Don in Hollister

Heads up Cali... Empty For Steven.

Post  Don in Hollister Mon 22 Feb 2010, 8:16 pm

Hi Steven. It's http://quakecentralforecasting.com/index.html Take Care...Don
    Glitchh

Post  Glitchh Mon 22 Feb 2010, 8:46 pm

Lar wrote:the following is a post from "Prophs"

Another "billboard" this "Cat" has been getting is "Danger Or Loss Involving Three Saints"....

Garfield
    Official Prophecies Cat

I replied that the "three saints" may just be the Spanish named cities of San Diego, San Francisco and San Jose all of which are in California

Well if the prediction is destruction of one major city it can't be SF/SJ since any quake large enough to destroy one is also going to destroy the other since they are only 50 miles apart, not to mention Oakland as well.
    Michael
    Michael

Post  Michael Mon 22 Feb 2010, 10:05 pm

If something does happen here in SoCal, the big quakes usually like to wake us up in the morning hours. But we all know they can happen at anytime.
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Post  Calibabe Mon 22 Feb 2010, 10:07 pm

Glitchh wrote:
    Lar wrote:the following is a post from "Prophs"

Garfield
    Official Prophecies Cat

Well if the prediction is destruction of one major city it can't be SF/SJ since any quake large enough to destroy one is also going to destroy the other since they are only 50 miles apart, not to mention Oakland as well.

Well there is Santa Monica, San Fernando and Santa Clarita. Those are all in Los Angeles County. There goes sleeping well tonight. pale
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Post  Calibabe Mon 22 Feb 2010, 10:12 pm

Mike T wrote:If something does happen here in SoCal, the big quakes usually like to wake us up in the morning hours. But we all know they can happen at anytime.

You know Mike I was gonna say the same thing. I went to this one site thinking about what times really big quakes have hit say since the 1800's. A majority of them come in the morning, 24 out of 42 quakes, magnitude 4.7 or greater have come anywhere from 12:42am to mid-morning hours.
    Nightmoves
    Nightmoves

Post  Nightmoves Mon 22 Feb 2010, 10:27 pm

Well Mike and Calibabe, you guessed why I have the handle "Nightmoves". lol!

Before Northridge I had the biggest headache, it was unreal. Today I have a slight headache, nothing like Northridge though. I too, have a feeling "something is up". I am keeping an eye on birds, cats, etc. My cats seem to be doing fine and the birds are chirping and flying around normally, so all seems calm enough here in Chatsworth. I am making it a point to keep alert to any changes.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 3:33 pm