Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

is Earthboppin down again or my computer?

Sheila, Or.
    Sheila, Or.

is Earthboppin down again or my computer? Empty is Earthboppin down again or my computer?

Post  Sheila, Or. Wed 22 Sep 2010, 11:40 pm

I can't get on any of the boards as of about 4pm, PDT today. It could just be my computer the way things have been going today.
    I was out in my garden digging up my little potato crop, got up and pulled my back out. Big toothache, can't get to dentist till tomorrow. Crying or Very sad Boy I should be putting this on the groans bd but that's my story.
    Did mr bopp give warning or his server went out maybe? Hackers? confused
    Rats, right when it feels like a large quake is about to pop somewhere! affraid
    Thank God for this forum just in case one does come in! cheers
    Swimmer
    Swimmer

is Earthboppin down again or my computer? Empty Re: is Earthboppin down again or my computer?

Post  Swimmer Wed 24 Nov 2010, 4:22 am

Hi Sheila! It seems that Earthboppin IS down...at least as I attempted to check it out at 8:12 PM just now I couldn't get to it. Question So, like you said....at LEAST we still have THIS board...especially with stuff heating up in North Korea Mad it is definitely reassuring to have some place to let off steam so to speak. Do you mind if I ask just how familiar you are with Oregon communities? I am looking into checking out the Portland area this next year. Are you familiar with the burbs up there and if so, can you recommend any of them? THX in advance. Swimmer/SantaRosa,CA
    Swimmer
    Swimmer

is Earthboppin down again or my computer? Empty Re: is Earthboppin down again or my computer?

Post  Swimmer Wed 24 Nov 2010, 4:24 am

Guess it is back up....just now checked again and It's BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! Yaaaaay! Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:45 am