Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

June's SHTF SHOCK WINDOWS

SonicSal
    SonicSal

June's SHTF SHOCK WINDOWS Empty June's SHTF SHOCK WINDOWS

Post  SonicSal Wed 01 Jun 2011, 1:40 am

June's SHTF SHOCK WINDOWS 0601
    June's SHTF SHOCK WINDOWS 0615

Between the solar eclipse at the beginning of June and the one on July 1st, and the lunar eclipse at mid-month, the better part of June unfolds under the aegis of notable geocosmic stress signals. Of course the storm and seismic upsurge associated with this eclipse will be worldwide. However it may be more intense in the regions where the entire eclipse will be visible from beginning to end: east Africa, the Middle East, central Asia and western Australia. Other zones of vulnerability appear to track the longitudinal zone on the exact opposite side of the world: from western North America on out into the Pacific Ocean. Also suspicious looking is a horizon arc that stretches from the northwest coast of Africa across western and northern Europe and Russia, coming down through eastern China, the Korean Peninsula and Japan, out into the Pacific Ocean to cross Papua New Guinea and New Zealand. These are the likeliest zones for severe storms with damaging winds and heavy precipitation (and subsequent flooding), extreme tidal surges, and moderate-to-severe seismic activity (magnitude 5+ earthquakes, tsunami and volcanic eruptions) in the June 11-18 time frame – especially on or about the 12th and 15th.

http://www.astropro.com/forecast/predict/2011-06.html

_
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

June's SHTF SHOCK WINDOWS Empty Re: June's SHTF SHOCK WINDOWS

Post  SonicSal Sun 05 Jun 2011, 2:13 pm

John Kettler

June's SHTF SHOCK WINDOWS Empty Murderous headache--despite pain meds--about to knock me out 4:42 p.m. CDT

Post  John Kettler Sun 05 Jun 2011, 9:46 pm

A real brute, and dark chocolate didn't even help. Fortunately, corn chips and cheese have taken the edge off a bit, but my brains are thoroughly beaten in, to the point where I'm about to cry. Big quake and soon, especially with middle back now flaring and shoulders and neck wanting to join in. Also have had lots of volcanic stuff (mostly GI) until today, when the cracking teeth, aching jaws and blocked, pressurized ears kicked in. Unsurprisingly, venting hard and deeply has begun.

John
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Tue 07 Jun 2011, 1:00 pm

I gotta feelin somtins gonna BLOW this week. affraid

http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
    John Kettler

June's SHTF SHOCK WINDOWS Empty SonicSal, how right you are--two major blasts in less than an hour!

Post  John Kettler Fri 10 Jun 2011, 12:25 am

And before that, the day was screwed up, first by all kinds of communication problems, then I was rejected for SSI, following which my sister-in-law (whose husband has worked for the same employer for 32 years and is herself a homemaker) glibly observed that now I needed to look for full time work, when I was already severely concerned about holding together on the 20 or more hour/week part time job I'm required to have by June 9. After that came the powerful eruption while I was trying to chill out, followed somewhat later by another even worse. On the plus side, the neighbors have invited us over for dinner, and we're having crab cakes! Despite today's debacle, I have to get it together for what I expect to be a contract signing tomorrow for my partner's and my marketing business. Sure hope that works! It's 7:23 p.m. CDT.

John
    HapHazar

June's SHTF SHOCK WINDOWS Empty unbelievable

Post  HapHazar Fri 10 Jun 2011, 7:49 am

John,
    It's amazing how family will gather 'round to make it even that much worse. I understand that SSI is never granted on the first try, and you have to apply again. Is this true? Hope it comes through for you!

I don't understand the whys and wherefores, but it sure looks like family members have signed on to run us all completely into the ground when it's already impossible to have any semblance of a normal work life. Or any life at all....

Best wishes, John and everyone.
    HapHazardous
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

June's SHTF SHOCK WINDOWS Empty Create your own family

Post  OregonGuy Fri 10 Jun 2011, 5:27 pm

Hi John,

I have also heard you must apply several times for SSI, a legal industry has developed solely because of this. SSI attorneys who specialize in SSI applications.

I too have found you must create your own family, the biological one just plain sucks. They have nothing in common with me, making me feel bad about who I am and at the heart of it don't really care one wit. Who needs'em.
    John Kettler

June's SHTF SHOCK WINDOWS Empty A turnaround, then got got KOed for fifteen minutes

Post  John Kettler Sat 11 Jun 2011, 5:06 pm

HapHazar,

Appreciate the support! Yesterday was much better, and certain predictions received telepathically the night before came to pass: It was a much better day, I connected with someone who'd practically been shunning me, and we booked a contract for our business. Even better, my partner on the other coast got a tremendous response from people he cold called with our special marketing offer. Upshot? Several really interested prospects! Got an "excellent" from my sister-in-law" and an "I understand congratulations are due?" from my brother. Made seafood gazpacho for dinner (turned out great), reviewed with my brother a scenario I wrote much critiqued by other designers of the naval wargame I mentioned, then was KOed in the well-known large event precursor for me, right during an episode of "Dogfights" on the History Channel, with my brother on the same couch. Didn't feel sleepy, just couldn't stay conscious. Was pretty weak today during my walk (barely got through it), and am now torn between an enormous urge to sleep and a strongly perceived need to hit the malls and job hunt to meet the June 15 deadline. Would prefer office or other inside work to retail, especially since retail is particularly built around weekends, and I'd like mine free for socializing, something else I'm getting chewed on about here. It's 12:09 p.m CDT, and I'm about to pass outwith beaten in brains, aching back and tender sciatics.

John
    John Kettler

June's SHTF SHOCK WINDOWS Empty OregonGuy, Can appeal, but the appeal industry...

Post  John Kettler Sun 12 Jun 2011, 1:22 am

Seems geared to fighting for SSDI, not SSI. So far here in my neck of the woods, we've found no one who takes such cases pro bono, and the Binder & Binders of the world probably don't see enough return on SSI to make it worth their while. AIUI, the award is a lump sum computed from the date of disability, and the attorneys get paid from that, but SSI's payout may be too anemic. Didn't qualify for SSDI because I was too broken to work, yet still had to take care of others, hence, not enough quarters to qualify. My real salvation may be a part time job, combined with our now beginning to burgeon business, not to mention my planned marketing of E-books. Just getting all the paperwork filled out and properly filed took a lot out of me, so the rejection was crushing, but I may yet have the last laugh--on a bunch of people!

John

P.S.

Further digging indicates I was wrong. Even Binder & Binder handles SSI denials, though I shudder to think of the cut!

SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Sun 12 Jun 2011, 11:15 am

June's SHTF SHOCK WINDOWS Lunar.eclipse-a

June's SHTF SHOCK WINDOWS Police-04-june

Total Lunar Eclipse this coming Wednesday, so heads up everyone. What a Face
    John Kettler

June's SHTF SHOCK WINDOWS Empty Suspect something big hit at 4:18 a.m. CDT

Post  John Kettler Sun 12 Jun 2011, 4:58 pm

Whatever it was woke me up instantly, and thereafter, I was in and out of consciousness. Woke dog tired and not in a good mood. Memory and general functionality are poor. Keep forgetting things, try to put on clothes the wrong way, had fits closing a ZipLoc storage container, etc.Venting hard and deeply, with flaring back, spiking hands, and sore sitter, despite long walk and hot shower. Head's taking a beating, neck's stiffening, and the Spock points are now being heard from. Mercifully, my ears are only partially blocked, but my teeth ache. Haven't checked NEIC to see whether it was a quake that woke me. It's 12:01 p.m. CDT.

John
    John Kettler

June's SHTF SHOCK WINDOWS Empty Torn up big time--first chills, then eruptions, big powerful ones; not done!

Post  John Kettler Sun 12 Jun 2011, 7:33 pm

It's 2:31 p.m. CDT, and the last several hours have been awful, filled with severe chills, great eruptive blasts that had me worried about seeing brunch again and practically choking me, rivers of tears, loads of telepathy--all accompanied by chill out music and now, an imploding skull. Don't know how much more I can take; feel ripped to pieces. Forgot to mention in previous post that I eventually collapsed for the last time and woke to the 9:30 a.m. alarm, feeling as described.

John
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Sun 12 Jun 2011, 9:03 pm

Yep,geopathic stress symptoms will be out of sight for this week. affraid
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Sun 12 Jun 2011, 9:37 pm

Very long total lunar eclipse coming Wednesday

Next time there will be one this exceptional is in seven years

By Joe Rao
    6/11/2011

This month's full moon will pass almost directly through the center of Earth's shadow on Wednesday in what will be an unusually long total eclipse of the moon.

The lunar eclipse will occur just two weeks after a June 1 partial solar eclipse, when the moon blocked part of the sun as viewed from Arctic regions. The eclipse won't be visible from North America due to its timing, which places the event in the daylight hours when the moon is behind the local horizon.

But the Eastern Hemisphere of Earth will be facing the moon during the eclipse. This hemisphere, centered on a spot in the Indian Ocean to the east of the island nation of Madagascar, will have a ringside seat for this event. [ Video: Inside the June 15 Total Lunar Eclipse ]

Since the Earth rotates during the several hours of the eclipse, more than a hemisphere sees stages of it.

Where the best views may be
    For all of the places mentioned below, next week's lunar eclipse will be taking place during the morning early hours of Thursday as they are west of the International Date Line.

For moon-gazers in Russia's Sakhalin Island, moonset virtually coincides with the moon's entry into the umbra (1823 GMT). The beginning of penumbral eclipse starts about an hour earlier, before the moon sets, but this is only a theoretical matter since the outer part of the penumbra (the Earth's shadow) is imperceptible even high in the sky. [ Blood Moon: Photos of 2010 Total Lunar Eclipse ]

Skywatchers in Central Siberia, eastern Mongolia, northeast China, and most of Japan, Korea, New Guinea, eastern Australia and New Zealand will see the moon entering the darker shadow, called the umbra. But only as it's going down in the west-southwest at the end of the night does the moon becomes totally eclipsed (at 1922 UT).

On the other side of the globe, a slice of eastern South America, Western Europe and the west coast of Africa will see the moon emerge from above their east-southeast horizon on the evening of Wednesday (June 15), already in total eclipse.

As the moon climbs higher in the sky, skywatchers may be able to watch it slowly emerge from the Earth's shadow beginning at 2102 GMT.

You may recall that in early January, European cities such as Oslo, London, Paris and Madrid were all treated to a solar eclipse at sunrise. Now, just over half a year later they'll all see a lunar eclipse at moonrise.

What to look for
    In the sky, the moon will crossing through the non-zodiacal constellation of Ophiuchus and will be positioned roughly halfway between the bright red star Antares in Scorpius and Nunki, the brightest star in the handle of the Teapot asterism of Sagittarius. The star clouds of the summer Milky Way in this particular region of the sky are bright and spectacular; sweeping with binoculars or a rich-field telescope reveals a mass of innumerable stars.

Of course, before the eclipse begins the moon will completely obscure these faint stars of the Milky Way, but as it gradually becomes more and more immersed in the Earth's shadow, the sky will correspondingly darken.

During totality, the moon will appear 10,000 to 100,000 times dimmer and will seem almost three-dimensional; like an eerily illuminated ball from a non-light polluted location, the beautiful summer Milky Way appears nearby as a striking backdrop.

And as a bonus, according to Phillip S. Harrington in his book "Eclipse!" (John Wiley & Sons Inc., 1997) during totality, the moon will occult the 9th magnitude globular cluster NGC 6401. Notes Harrington: "The best place to see the event will be in central Asia. There, as well as in eastern Europe and northeastern Africa, observers will see the moon occult the cluster in a comparatively dark sky."

A long lunar eclipse
    At mid-eclipse (2013 GMT), the moon will be passing just to the north of the center of the Earth's shadow.

As such, the duration of totality is an unusually long 100 minutes, which is just seven minutes shy of the absolute maximum for a total lunar eclipse. In fact, over the last 100 years, only three other eclipses have rivaled the duration of totality of this eclipse : The total lunar eclipse of July 16, 1935, lasted 101 minutes; the eclipse of July 6, 1982, lasted 107 minutes; the eclipse of July 16, 2000, lasted 107 minutes.

The next total lunar eclipse of exceptional length will come on July 27, 2018, and will last 106 minutes.
    HapHazar

June's SHTF SHOCK WINDOWS Empty advocacy groups, volunteers

Post  HapHazar Wed 15 Jun 2011, 12:54 am

John,
    A friend of mine received loads of assistance with paperwork at his small town's senior citizen's center. You don't sound like a senior, but it might be worth checking around to see if there are any volunteers or organizations that might help you with re-applying for SSI. If there is a senior center in your town, maybe that might be the place to start.

Plus, do you have to have a lawyer to re-apply? Can you do it yourself? I don't know why, but somewhere along the line, I had gotten the idea that it's the re-applying that does it, not necessarily having a lawyer.

Obviously, I have no idea what I'm talking about...

Wishing you the best. And everyone.
    God Bless,
    HapHazardous
    John Kettler

June's SHTF SHOCK WINDOWS Empty Blinding skull pain, chills, then oblivion

Post  John Kettler Fri 17 Jun 2011, 1:30 am

Was out cold from ~2:30 p.m. -5:30 p.m. CDT and still feel thrashed and sad, despite a tasty Italian dinner less than an hour ago. As of 8:11 pm., the sadness is intensifying, my head's being crushed, and internal pressure's soaring. My guess? A volcano's getting ready to blow. In other news, Binder & Binder does NOT handle SSI appeals. OTOH, I had a great interview yesterday for a part time tutoring job, which should do wonders for my self-esteem and sanity. Plus one of my taskmasters will soon be gone for a month, which should help my stress levels considerably.

HapHazar,

The appeal is best conducted with a lawyer, which improves your odds but doesn't guarantee success, but the levels are scary--can go all the way up to federal, with multiples of months in between each stage. I don't know whether it's worth the wear and tear on me, never mind the additional pressure and stress, to fight this campaign, which typically takes three tries. My time might be better spent doing my business stuff (now beginning to take off) and writing for pay. Am also facing a hard time limit during which I'll still be where I am now. They'll be moving in a matter of months. If the tutoring job comes through, I'm good here until the end of the year. What I really need is more evidence from doctors that I was broken prior to the claim date. Seems to me that they didn't pay attention to what was in my worker's comp case file from the early 1990s. Naturally, there's also the problem of obtaining medical records likely long ago disposed of.

John
    HapHazar

June's SHTF SHOCK WINDOWS Empty I can sure understand that ! ! ! !

Post  HapHazar Sat 18 Jun 2011, 11:30 am

John,
    Best wishes to you....and I most certainly do understand not having the time and energy to put into all the paperwork again. Plus, that takes an emotional toll, too. No doubt, it's all set up to do exactly that.

I am keeping my fingers crossed on your business opportunities and your living arrangements~

God Bless.
    HapHazardous
    John Kettler

June's SHTF SHOCK WINDOWS Empty Woke repeatedly Thursday 4:18 a,m, CDT on-9:29 a.m, Really clobbered and laid up most of day=Big event! n/t

Post  John Kettler Fri 24 Jun 2011, 5:48 am

n/t
    John Kettler

June's SHTF SHOCK WINDOWS Empty And here it is! 7.2 in the Aleutians

Post  John Kettler Fri 24 Jun 2011, 5:32 pm

Did some business discussion after the worst of the Earth stuff attack, had a good dinner, gardening afterward, then washed up, did some reading and plotzed. Later, went down to watch TV and found Mr. Running Hot was now Mr. Running Cold, so spent the rest of my time In a hoodie and cap covered to my chin under a blanket. Thank goodness this didn't produce a tsunami, or the poor Japanese, just hit with another big quake (6.7) east of Honshu, would've been in big trouble! Quake details here,http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/usc0004f5m.php but there was also a 6.3 in Santa Cruz Islands. Head hurts a lot (sides and top), but is presently bearable. Neck and shoulders are lit up, and my eyebalss, sockets, teeth and jaws ache, so combo symptoms. It's 12:31 p.m. CDT.

John
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Fri 24 Jun 2011, 5:48 pm

They might as well rename to the Russian Roulette Ring of Fire. The whole rim is now sitting on edge. affraid
    John Kettler

June's SHTF SHOCK WINDOWS Empty Rinse, repeat! Here comes another one!

Post  John Kettler Sat 25 Jun 2011, 1:47 am

Woke up feeling beaten and drained, but got through my walk anyway, got cleaned up, went to an ink store, got printer up again, spoke to my tutoring boss, ate lunch and proceeded to hammer out another section of my business plan. Started feeling puny and cold, so lay down for a bit around 2 p.m. local, chill out music on, only to be KOed until nearly 5:30 p.m. As of 8:33 p.m. CDT, I feel awful, especially in the back and head. the former is both fiery and bent by the crusher field, while the latter is imploding. The good news is that my GIs are working for a change, probably because of all the eruptions. Extinction Protocol reveals havoc, chaos and wholesale dislocations all over the place. Adding to my joy is that Social Security, which turned me down for SSI, sent me what was effectively a no-notice letter (went out on 22 and we got it on the 24th, today, requiring me to show up at the not close office Monday, family or friend financial advisor in tow, in order to protect my SSI benefits. Say what? Both of these worthies will be out of town then. Worse, we're now back to the fight for SSI model, and my brother wants me to contact one of my doctors and both of my former insurers for documentation of contra coup brain damage, PTSD, etc., in the first case and collision records from the insurers, for accidents in 1977, 1980, 1990, and 1991. Gah! There seems to be a law that says I get no stability whatsoever in this so-called life of mine. So thrilled I could puke!

John
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Sat 25 Jun 2011, 6:51 pm

I'm comin down with raging geopathics myself these days. Think sometins about to blow.....and BLOW BIG. What a Face
    John Kettler

June's SHTF SHOCK WINDOWS Empty Something's coming, but not sure what

Post  John Kettler Sun 26 Jun 2011, 12:57 am

SonicSal,

Wasn't KOed this time like before, or at least not as much, but I've felt weird all day, was in and out of consciousness when down, and have had vision issues much of the day, like being bleary eyed. Despite all the bed rest, reading and good food, I feel both apathetic and sad. Maybe I'm so drained on so many levels from all the upheaval, not to mention stuff here in the house, that I have become effectively inert, yet still hurt, notably in the head and back. It's 7:54 p.m. CDT, and I feel drained and want to cry. No big red quake today, so probably one tomorrow.

Hang in!

John
    John Kettler

June's SHTF SHOCK WINDOWS Empty Sure enough, 6.4 off Papua, Indonesia 7:16 a.m. CDT But wait! There's more!

Post  John Kettler Mon 27 Jun 2011, 7:16 pm

6.4 info http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/usc0004f5m.php Was pretty out of it yesterday, and am getting slammed today, which is Monday. Total struggle, klutzy, near missed repeatedly by crazy drivers, imploding head, flaring back, sad, exhausted, but I get to go sign my tutoring contract tonight (sure hope I can drive) and did escape a long drive to the Social Security office several hours prior to that. Believe I'll take a nap and hope that revives me enough to at least get through tutoring orientation at 7 p.m. my time. Both of my hosts are gone, so maybe, just maybe I'll get some sanity back! It's 2:14 p.m. CDT, and I'm expecting another big event and soon. GIs seem very active.

John
    John Kettler

June's SHTF SHOCK WINDOWS Empty Got nap--after eruption almost as soon as I lay down! Suface eruption and not done; GIs most unhappy 4:51 p.m. CDT n/t

Post  John Kettler Mon 27 Jun 2011, 9:52 pm

n/t

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:44 pm