Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

4 posters

July's SHTF Shock Windows

SonicSal
    SonicSal

July's SHTF Shock Windows Empty July's SHTF Shock Windows

Post  SonicSal Sat 02 Jul 2011, 12:30 am

July's SHTF Shock Windows 0701
    July's SHTF Shock Windows 0715
    July's SHTF Shock Windows 0730

As for the storm and seismic potential of the July 1 solar eclipse, expect the usual during the June 25-July 8 geocosmic shock window: powerful storms with damaging winds and heavy precipitation, moderate-to-severe seismic activity (magnitude 5 and up earthquakes, plus the occasional tsunami and an up-tick in volcanic eruptions). Where? Nowhere is beyond the reach of these stirrings in Earth’s crust, seas and atmosphere. But astro-locality mapping suggests that western Russia, the Middle East and east Africa are among the riskier zones, along with a longitudinal arc from Alaska due south through the Pacific Ocean. There’s also a suspicious-looking horizon arc sweeping across Western Australia, New Guinea and Indonesia, through the Pacific to traverse Kamchatka, the Bering Strait and Alaska, crossing from there through northern Canada and the US Northeast, crossing the Atlantic southeasterly to touch eastern Brazil.

The solar eclipse is by far the preeminent, but by no means the only geophysical stress signal this month. Others include full moon at 22° 27’ Capricorn on the 15th, in effect from the 11th (in advance of the lunar south declination peak on the 12th) into the 20th (following the Moon’s northward crossing of the celestial equator on the 19th). And then there’s the July 30 new moon, with a shock window that stretches from the 26th (the day before the north lunar declination peak on the 27th) into August 3rd (the day after the lunar perigee). These are periods of enhanced geophysical stress, raising the likelihood of newsworthy strong storms with damaging winds and heavy precipitation, as well as moderate-to-severe seismic activity (magnitude 5+ earthquakes, possibly including subsequent tsunami, as well as volcanic eruptions.)

http://www.astropro.com/forecast/predict/2011-07.html
    John Kettler

July's SHTF Shock Windows Empty Felt crummy and was sad, intermittently crying and in overwhelm July 3; only to experience an eruption early July 4

Post  John Kettler Mon 04 Jul 2011, 6:59 pm

The event was fun, but it was hot and humid--a warbird (F-4F Wildcat, TBM Avenger, A-1 Skyraider, P-51 Mustang, the only B-29 Superfortress flying in the world, three AT-6 Texans, a C-47, two Stearmans, an aerobatic plane and a twin Beech flown by a crack pilot less than 50 feet off the ground) and dinner, followed by spectacular fireworks. Felt so worn out, though, that when I finally got home, I was just wiped, so brushed my teeth and went to be ~12:30 a.m. July 4. This was the signal for things to go through the roof across the board, including a full blown eruption. Things didn't begin to calm down until well after 1 a.m. , and I awoke a wreck, so much so I nearly didn't take my walk, and even then, thought several times of cutting it short, but didn't. When I got back in, I collapsed on my bed, showered, and went back to bed until just after 1 p.m. Still feel dead, head hurts, and both ears are being icepicked, not to mention eyes and sockets ache. More eruptions. Oh joy!

It's 2:05 p.m. CDT.

John
    John Kettler

July's SHTF Shock Windows Empty Clobbered, barely able to see, imploding skull, sad, dangerously klutzy (resoundingly whacked my head), thrashed 4:28 p.m. CDT

Post  John Kettler Tue 05 Jul 2011, 9:34 pm

Painkillers aren't cutting it, and we have a raging geomagnetic storm. Am taking care of myself, but productivity has been virtually nil, GIs are unhappy, am venting hard, teeth and jaws ache, and I have zero energy right now, despite a good lunch and dark chocolate. In taking the trash out I rang my bell but hood on the seat of a bike hanging from the ceiling. Fortunately, the cap prevented any major damage, but the impact nearly dropped me. Have been banging into, getting caught on and tripping on stuff all day. Feel intensely sad, too, so am expecting major event and soon, with mass trauma, mass casualties or both.

John

John Kettler

July's SHTF Shock Windows Empty Strong sustained eruption right after last post

Post  John Kettler Wed 06 Jul 2011, 12:56 am

This one hit right after I collapsed into bed after turning on the chill out music. Ripped me to pieces, but did my GIs some good, though I nearly saw my lungs before that. Strain down a bit, but I'm still in shreds, but was able to eat lightly. Th is eruption is far from over. It's 7:56 p.m CDT.

John
    John Kettler

July's SHTF Shock Windows Empty So much going on I can't extract much of a signal--7.6 in Kermadec Islands

Post  John Kettler Wed 06 Jul 2011, 9:06 pm

This hit 2:03 p.m. CDT today and probably explains the murderous headaches of yesterday that had me wishing for death after blowing right through strong painblockers. http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/usc0004pbm.php Over 160 MT nuclear equivalent!

John

Last edited by John Kettler on Thu 07 Jul 2011, 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo; wrote "MY" when I meant to type "MT," as in megaton!)
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

July's SHTF Shock Windows Empty Re: July's SHTF Shock Windows

Post  SonicSal Thu 07 Jul 2011, 2:58 am

Magnitude 7.6 - KERMADEC ISLANDS REGION

Earthquake Details

This event has been reviewed by a seismologist.

Magnitude 7.6
    Date-Time

Wednesday, July 06, 2011 at 19:03:16 UTC
    Thursday, July 07, 2011 at 07:03:16 AM at epicenter
    Time of Earthquake in other Time Zones

Location 29.312°S, 176.204°W
    Depth 20 km (12.4 miles)
    Region KERMADEC ISLANDS REGION
    Distances 163 km (101 miles) E of Raoul Island, Kermadec Islands
    347 km (215 miles) NE of L'Esperance Rock, Kermadec Islands
    913 km (567 miles) S of NUKU`ALOFA, Tonga
    1185 km (736 miles) NE of Auckland, New Zealand
    Location Uncertainty horizontal +/- 14.1 km (8.8 miles); depth +/- 4.4 km (2.7 miles)
    Parameters NST=620, Nph=625, Dmin=168.1 km, Rmss=1.02 sec, Gp= 18°,
    M-type=teleseismic moment magnitude (Mw), Version=B
    Source

USGS NEIC (WDCS-D)

Event ID usc0004pbm
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Thu 07 Jul 2011, 4:48 pm

John Kettler

July's SHTF Shock Windows Empty Got hit pretty hard last night, so am expecting another big quake Friday or close thereafter--haven't checked NEIC yet! n/t

Post  John Kettler Fri 08 Jul 2011, 4:46 pm

n/t
    John Kettler

July's SHTF Shock Windows Empty Big eruption today (Friday, July 8)--the surface variety n/t

Post  John Kettler Fri 08 Jul 2011, 11:11 pm

n/t
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Sun 10 Jul 2011, 9:05 pm

Crashing out with some big time super sleepies. Will this be the week when the Sandy Andy pulls the trigger ?? What a Face
    John Kettler

July's SHTF Shock Windows Empty New symptom--railroad spike through left knee, roughly 11 p.m.-2a.m. CTD Tuesday Still hurts 9:59 a.m.

Post  John Kettler Tue 12 Jul 2011, 3:06 pm

Was very klutzy yesterday, got several things backwards, but was brilliant on the business front, so the agonizing knee thing, which didn't hit until way after I'd been super productive, was considerably more bearable. Otherwise, there would've been no walk, driving would've been tough, etc. For my money, I'd say this is a big quake about to hit. Volcanics have once again messed up both my middle and my vision. Oh, venting too.

SonicSal,

Took me a moment to process your reference, but now I get it. San Andreas Fault. Hope not! I'd like to go back to bed, too. Feel as though I could sleep for a month.

John
    John Kettler

July's SHTF Shock Windows Empty Had a pretty good day, but got slammed later by a powerful surface eruption; still klutzy n/t

Post  John Kettler Wed 13 Jul 2011, 1:44 am

n/t
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Wed 13 Jul 2011, 5:25 pm

Smashed and crashed all damn day. This current geopathics is something else again. What a Face
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Thu 14 Jul 2011, 8:32 pm

Smash and crash geopathics continuing. The general consensus is that the Sandy Andy will pop at least a 5 this weekend.
    John Kettler

July's SHTF Shock Windows Empty Awake 6:18 a.m. CDT and repeatedly until 9:30 a.m.; massive plate grinding deep freeze until nearly 2 p.m.= great quake

Post  John Kettler Fri 15 Jul 2011, 7:37 pm

Staggered forth just long enough to dewater and make sure the yard crew got the check before retiring to what soon became Ice Station Zebra. Heavy winter bedding brought no surcease, and I was covered in goosebumps for hours. It's 2:34 p.m., and I'm still cold, but can at least somewhat function and am up and about. Head hurts, and I feel mauled physically and energetically. Also very tired and venting. Off to check NEIC.

John
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Fri 15 Jul 2011, 8:33 pm

July's SHTF Shock Windows Article-2013650-0CEBE86F00000578-583_468x286

Its a hell of a week for geopathics....and its still ain't over ! What a Face

MOON MEDICINE

by John Naish

There may even be some medical truth in one of the most literally far-out claims — the belief that the Moon affects our health. Silverstone claims the Moon’s gravitational pull on the water in our bodies can affect our sleep patterns and cause insomnia. He also suggests it may influence the timing of women’s menstrual cycles.

This month, the Urology Journal published evidence from a study of 1,481 patients indicating that renal colic — a type of pain commonly caused by kidney stones — seems to increase significantly at the time of the Full Moon.

Previous research has revealed a number of statistical links between health and the Moon’s phases. Two years ago, for example, a study in the Medical Journal of Australia suggested that violent and acute behavioural disturbances among mental-health patients are more common with a Full Moon.

The lunar effect, also known as the ‘Transylvania hypothesis’, has long aroused fascination. But why would it work?

As well as the Moon’s gravitational pull on living organisms, theories suggest the effect may be due to the way the Moon alters the Earth’s magnetic field. Sceptics say that such effects are tiny compared with our more immediate environment.

But the research is further supported by the doctors’ newspaper Pulse in 2000, where Dr Peter Perkins, a Bournemouth GP, says his interviews with 79 general practitioners show their emergency calls increase by 3 per cent when there is a Full Moon, and drop to 6 per cent below average during a New Moon.

But perhaps any lunar influence may come down to something simpler than invisible forces. It may be caused by light levels. The light provided by a Full Moon is up to 16 times greater on cloudless nights than at other lunar phases. Researchers at University College London have discovered that the number of epileptic seizures — which are related to electrical activity in the brain — goes down when the Moon is at its brightest.

‘These findings suggest that epileptic seizures are less likely to occur on brighter nights,’ says Dr Sallie Baxendale of the Institute of Neurology who led the study. She believes the effect of the hormone melatonin, secreted only at night and in the dark, may be implicated.

http://www.blindedbyscience.co.uk/chapter3_the_sun_and_the_moon.html

OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

July's SHTF Shock Windows Empty Ow.

Post  OregonGuy Sat 16 Jul 2011, 6:04 pm

Ugh, knock me out combo of sleepy and headache starting about an hour ago. GI as well. Time now 11:03 am Portland time.
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Sat 16 Jul 2011, 8:23 pm

The Mainstream media won't tell you this, and government departments (like the USGS) are keeping some of it under wraps - but we have just uncovered the fact that there has been a "phenomenal" amount of Earth Quake activity around the globe in the past several days.

Of special interest - California, Oregon, Yellowstone and Mt St Helens in Washington state.

Check out this "Dutchsinse" report. He uses a 3D Earth software program that graphiucally illustrates where the latest Big 'quakes have been - and suggests there are a few places that should expect some serious activity in the next few weeks.

https://www.youtube.com/user/dutchsinse#p/u/0/vb11IJSdo6M
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Sat 16 Jul 2011, 9:32 pm

Swarm Of 50+ Earthquakes Hit California Over 14-Hour Period

July 15, 2011

(CBS)— Did you feel that?

Over fifty earthquakes have rattled the state of California over the last 14 hours as of Friday morning, including a 3.2-magnitude earthquake that struck 21 miles outside Moreno Valley in Riverside County at 5:03 a.m., according to the U.S. Geological Survey.

The majority of the tremors have ranged between 2-4 magnitude and have been felt as far north as San Carlos, about 10 miles south of San Francisco, and as far south as Holtville near the U.S – Mexico border.

In addition to the greater Los Angeles, San Diego, and San Francisco areas, quakes over 4.0-magnitude have been recorded in Baja California within the 14 hours, according the USGS website.

The most recent one registered as a 4.1-magnitude on Friday morning at about 3:37 a.m. PDT, about 20 miles south of Guadalupe Victoria, Mexico.

Earthquake swarms are defined as when a local area experiences multiple earthquakes over a short period of time. The USGS notes that swarms can last as short as a day or as long as several months.

Of course, earthquakes — even clusters of them — are not unusual for the seismically-active state, but the swarm does end a period of relative quiet for the region.

The U.S. government recently warned that a major earthquake could disrupt the local labor market and cost Los Angeles as much as $213 billion in losses.

SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Sun 17 Jul 2011, 11:40 pm

Small earthquake rattles North Texas

Posted Sunday, Jul. 17, 2011

By Domingo Ramirez Jr.

A small earthquake rattled North Texas Sunday morning, but no major damage was reported.

The quake which had a magnitude of 3.0 was reported at 1:57 a.m.. Sunday about 13 miles west of Waxahachie and 12 miles east, northeast of Cleburne.

An official with the U.S. Geological Survey said Sunday that the quake was at its "most strong" near Venus in Ellis County.

"There might be some cracks in sidewalks and houses may have been shaking a little," said geophysicist Paul Caruso on Sunday. "We don't expect damage from this."

Caruso said that a quake with a magnitude of 5.5 or higher would cause major damages and casualties.

As of Sunday afternoon, the USGS had received 69 reports from residents about the quake in the North Texas area.

Residents from Mansfield, Godley, Midlothian, Venus and Alvarado reported feeling the quake. One report came from The Colony, which was 47 miles away from the epicenter.

Last month, on June 12, a magnitude 2.7 quake was reported, and on June 25 a 2.4 quake rattled homes near Cleburne.

The Cleburne area saw a number of earthquakes on Oct. 31 and Nov. 1, 2008. Eight earthquakes were reported, the strongest a magnitude 3.0.

Magnitude 3.0 - NORTHERN TEXAS

Earthquake Details

This event has been reviewed by a seismologist.

Magnitude 3.0
    Date-Time

Sunday, July 17, 2011 at 06:57:59 UTC
    Sunday, July 17, 2011 at 01:57:59 AM at epicenter
    Time of Earthquake in other Time Zones

Location 32.405°N, 97.091°W
    Depth 5 km (3.1 miles)
    Region NORTHERN TEXAS
    Distances 22 km (13 miles) W of Waxahachie, Texas
    28 km (17 miles) ENE of Cleburne, Texas
    50 km (31 miles) SSW of Dallas, Texas
    246 km (152 miles) NNE of AUSTIN, Texas
    Location Uncertainty horizontal +/- 14.6 km (9.1 miles); depth +/- 2 km (1.2 miles)
    Parameters NST= 18, Nph= 20, Dmin=57.9 km, Rmss=0.33 sec, Gp=112°,
    M-type="Nuttli" surface wave magnitude (mbLg), Version=5
    Source

USGS NEIC (WDCS-D)

Event ID usc0004z7f
    John Kettler

July's SHTF Shock Windows Empty Dead past noon myself, and getting creamed now, especially in head, eyes and sockets=combo symptoms

Post  John Kettler Mon 18 Jul 2011, 8:19 pm

OregonGuy,

Not only do I share your plight, but have had vision issues for last several days running, sometimes, for hours on end. Feet feel beaten and crushed.

SonicSal,

EQ briefing outs NEIC, and the material on lunar effects is most useful.

It's 3:17 p.m. PST, and I want to cry.

John
    John Kettler

July's SHTF Shock Windows Empty Was KOed from ~5:30-7:30 p.m. CDT Monday

Post  John Kettler Tue 19 Jul 2011, 4:36 pm

Might happen again today, for eyes feel like lead, sockets ache and vision's blurry. Fortunately, this is after running errands. Venting hard and deeply,too. It's 11:40 a.m. Tuesday. Feet still feel beaten on soles. Forgot to mention that I was awakened repeatedly from 2 a.m. CDT+ through 9:29 a.m. when I got up. Given that, it's a wonder I even know my own name. Feel like I'm in a mental fog bank.

John

Last edited by John Kettler on Tue 19 Jul 2011, 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Left something out that's possibly important.)
    John Kettler

July's SHTF Shock Windows Empty Freezing, roasting and sweating all at once. Can't get warm; hands like ice. 4:14 p.m. CDT n/t

Post  John Kettler Tue 19 Jul 2011, 9:15 pm

n/t
    John Kettler

July's SHTF Shock Windows Empty Made it to 8:20 a.m. CDT, before deep frreze set in, running until nearly 1 p.m.

Post  John Kettler Wed 20 Jul 2011, 6:28 pm

This is getting old, especially when combined with feeling like you've been hit by a truck. tired and venting as of 1:32 p.m. Former is big time plate grinding, but oth ears are blocked and itch inside, so volcanics, too.

John
    John Kettler

July's SHTF Shock Windows Empty Rinse, repeat

Post  John Kettler Thu 21 Jul 2011, 8:00 pm

Waking up before the alarm and more tired than when I went to bed isn't my idea of fun, let alone when accompanied by plate grinding chills, various pains, being well off vertical when walking and having beaten feet. Finally got up at 2:30 p.m. CDT, showered and shaved. Feel at least semihuman now. It's 3 p.m. CDT.

John

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:35 am