Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Compulsively cleaning; screaming, fiery back, despite great sesssion with chiropractor earlier, brains beaten in, etc.=big event

John Kettler

Compulsively cleaning; screaming, fiery back, despite great sesssion with chiropractor earlier, brains beaten in, etc.=big event  Empty Compulsively cleaning; screaming, fiery back, despite great sesssion with chiropractor earlier, brains beaten in, etc.=big event

Post  John Kettler Thu 04 Aug 2011, 2:31 am

Am getting clobbered right through the meds. Earlier today, I was having repeated problems talking. Had to force myself to walk this morning, feeling both beaten all over and exhausted. Head's taking a hammering, especially on rights side is being wedged on top, splitting left from right. All seismic stuff.Volcanic stuff includes very busy GI tract, slugged eyes and sockets, vision problems, aching upper teeth and jaw. itching ears. Anyone know a) why we got hacked and b) why it's still up? It's 9:30 p.m. CDT. Have begun to vent.

John
    HapHazar

Compulsively cleaning; screaming, fiery back, despite great sesssion with chiropractor earlier, brains beaten in, etc.=big event  Empty RATS

Post  HapHazar Thu 04 Aug 2011, 2:52 pm

John, I sure wish you could feel better.
    And everyone else who has this.

Yep, the crap posts makes it hard to find a real person. :-{

God Bless,
    HapHazardous
    John Kettler

Compulsively cleaning; screaming, fiery back, despite great sesssion with chiropractor earlier, brains beaten in, etc.=big event  Empty 6.3 in Kuril seems to have helped, but main event's yet to occur

Post  John Kettler Fri 05 Aug 2011, 5:24 pm

HapHazar,

This one seems to have knocked down the fiery band between my shoulder blades http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/usc00058wy.php, but the other evidence for a big event remains, including kamikaze drivers (shooting out of a driveway and crossing four lanes perpendicular to traffic going two different directions) to get to mini mall driveway on other side. Typing dyslexia's an issue, feet feel beaten, head hurts. Venting. Sure wish socalshakin would clean out the spam posts. Appreciate your support! Neck's stiff and shore, despite hot shower following exercise. It's 12:23 p.m. CDT.

John
    John Kettler

Compulsively cleaning; screaming, fiery back, despite great sesssion with chiropractor earlier, brains beaten in, etc.=big event  Empty Add exhaustion, hrs of chills before and now nauseous feeling so bad I 've broken out the antinausea med Feel awful 3:46 p.m. CDT n/t

Post  John Kettler Fri 05 Aug 2011, 8:47 pm

n/t
    beejean
    beejean

Compulsively cleaning; screaming, fiery back, despite great sesssion with chiropractor earlier, brains beaten in, etc.=big event  Empty shen that was close

Post  beejean Fri 05 Aug 2011, 11:31 pm

Surprised nice to see you

What a Face sorry to hear that the general disturbances are getting to you also. Kiluaea so active that the Volcano park was closed just heard on NBC Nightly.

This morning some guy was anxious to take a left off a side street to a numbered route, and I was trying to get into the side street. Saw the guy blocking the side street, having positioned his HUGE SUV at a diagonal angle blocking off any chance to enter side street. I stayed in the left area of my lane on this major route and just waited with my indicator on for 8 minutes till he saw and opening he could fit into. Or maybe it was waiting for his "fit" to be over.

Then traveling down the highway, about 70 feet from a turn off for a major travel corridor, and going straight, i unmistakably saw hazards to the left of me, as I became aware that the guy to the left of me was on top of the exit, braking to a crawl and considering reducing the size of my drivers side fender with his right front bumper. I sped up to give him an opening before his momentum carried him past any hope of getting over to the right lane exit. I still exist in the land of the Oddball Massachusetts drivers, barely, but I saw everyone getting rocked back on their heels today by some invisible force that was telling them to be primal. No

John Kettler

Compulsively cleaning; screaming, fiery back, despite great sesssion with chiropractor earlier, brains beaten in, etc.=big event  Empty So wiped out I almost went back to bed immdiately; deep freeze and eruption later

Post  John Kettler Sat 06 Aug 2011, 8:37 pm

Instead, I got up, got dressed, ate and attempted to go forth to support the people who hired me to tutor at a big taekwando event. Watched some TV, and when my brother got back, had a light lunch, went upstairs, which is when the deep freeze began, followed by a powerful eruption, then hours of deep freeze and intermittent consciousness. Seemed to last forever, but ended ~2:41 p.m. CDT. GIs are still a mess, and I feel crummy. Off to find something light to eat. It's 3:35 p.m.

beejean,

Hi! Appreciate both the support and the info on the crazy drivers you're seeing. Thank goodness none of these "fine specimens" hit you!
    beejean
    beejean

Compulsively cleaning; screaming, fiery back, despite great sesssion with chiropractor earlier, brains beaten in, etc.=big event  Empty Re: Compulsively cleaning; screaming, fiery back, despite great sesssion with chiropractor earlier, brains beaten in, etc.=big event

Post  beejean Sat 06 Aug 2011, 10:47 pm

Well suppertime in Massachusetts has hit, and I have questions.

Question
    Three birds have flown into my kitchen window in an effort to what?
    Right themselves by using my window to slap their poor addled brains?
    The geomag storm has been replaced by a virtual hail of gamma rays.
    What are these spiking rays doing to the poor bods of the birds? I think we are seeing a critical theorized effect here. The gamma rays are probably changing flows in the core and the birds probably navigate using core generated signals. They are now chilling on the ground in the comfy weedy grass of my yard and finding plenty of little grubs to eat also.
    Question
    Why did my magnet fall off the refrigerator?

Question
    Why did the light switch spark and blow out the bulb in the bathroom when my son touched it?

Question
    Why did my ups make a big alarm sound, turn bright blue on the screen, yet not keep my computer from experiencing a power crash when the fuse blew in the cellar?

Having a number of adventures as you can see ! Hope things are going better in your vicinity. Best wished, Deb

Sponsored content

Compulsively cleaning; screaming, fiery back, despite great sesssion with chiropractor earlier, brains beaten in, etc.=big event  Empty Re: Compulsively cleaning; screaming, fiery back, despite great sesssion with chiropractor earlier, brains beaten in, etc.=big event

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:28 pm