Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

4 posters

April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS !

SonicSal
    SonicSal

April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS ! Empty April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS !

Post  SonicSal Sun 27 Mar 2011, 12:22 pm

April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS ! 0418

April continues with the same old geopathic stress symptoms and geocosmic shock windows. HERE WE GO AGAIN ! affraid

The April 18 full moon at 27° 44’ Libra is the year’s third SuperMoon, and has an effective shock window that runs from the 14th through the 21st (and maybe a few hours into the 22nd). This is quite a complex in the sky, in which the full moon opposes the Sun, Mercury, Mars and Jupiter in Aries, with Mars also opposing Saturn and in a wide square to Pluto – the latter factor turns the whole thing into a loose but effective and very extensive T-Square. This bespeaks lots of tension at all levels, from the geophysical to the geopolitical. The geopolitical element can indicate military or paramilitary threats and action – the sort of thing that tends to panic markets for a time. The geophysical component is the usual SuperMoon stuff: damaging storms, moderate-to-severe seismic disturbances (magnitude 5+ earthquakes, volcanic eruptions), and extreme tidal surges (including tsunami). If you can’t get out of the way entirely – and you can’t because this is a planetary phenomenon – then you can at least have your emergency plans and preparations ready to hand. This includes lots of extra cash if you plan to be traveling as the SuperMoon lines up in the sky, with a Mercury Max cycle in effect at the same time: mass transit schedules tend to go out the window when they run head-on into a force majeure like this.

2011 WORLD FORECAST HIGHLIGHTS

_

John Kettler

April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS ! Empty Am thinking mine was volcanic

Post  John Kettler Fri 01 Apr 2011, 5:35 pm

SonicSal,

The being ripped apart from 2-2:30 a.m. CDT would appear to be volcanic, judging from the NEIC quake list, which has quakes all over the place but nothing red. I therefore suspect what I went through was the rending of the ground before the eruption, followed by the eruption proper. It's 12:34 p.m. CDT.

John
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS ! Empty Re: April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS !

Post  SonicSal Fri 01 Apr 2011, 5:40 pm

Dejavu all over again: raging geopathics around the new moon this weekend....ditto for the SuperMoon on the 19th.
    John Kettler

April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS ! Empty Cold and clobbered way earlier than last three days Strong seismics and moderate volcanics

Post  John Kettler Sat 02 Apr 2011, 9:07 pm

Usually, I don't feel this bad until more like 7 or 8 p.m., but this began around 2:30 and has already forced me into multiple garments and under a blanket. Sadness is intense, mental processes slow, implosion headache blinding. Feel whole body crushing, especially upper torso. Green around gills, ears blocked, aching teeth and jaws. Eyes and sockets slugged. All told, strong seismics and moderate volcanics. No red quakes today that I've seen, but I was hitting the dark chocolate hard last night. Something woke me up 7:30 a.m. my time for nearly an hour.
    Gasping in pain and venting like mad. About to cry as of 4:06 pm. CDT.

John
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS ! Empty Side of neck, chest tightness

Post  OregonGuy Sat 02 Apr 2011, 11:01 pm

That's what today has brought in symptoms. Remember my mentioning cloud grids? Here's a guy who follows through on a Southern Oregon radar anomaly. Happened yesterday or today. I think it's on going. Could be attempt to limit pending large quake?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxbi1kka2z4 Jeffersonzuma posted this link on EB.

John Kettler

April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS ! Empty Great stuff, OregonGuy! Clobbered here for hours, plus daylong howling winds up to 40 mph

Post  John Kettler Mon 04 Apr 2011, 3:16 am

Past the walls, pain meds blown through (head's killing me), flayed emotionally and worn out despite having gone back to bed earlier from shortly after 11 a.m. local to nearly 3 p.m. Running hot, so expect eruption. Just want whatever's going on to definitively end, so I can live. And this is with great meds. Have cried repeatedly and would love to scream, but I lack the energy. Feel ghastly as of 10:15 p.m. CDT.

John
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS ! Empty Re: April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS !

Post  SonicSal Mon 04 Apr 2011, 8:53 pm

This is gonna be the roughest month of the year. I expect something to BLOW within a few weeks. affraid
    John Kettler

April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS ! Empty Ramifying quakes

Post  John Kettler Tue 05 Apr 2011, 6:16 pm

Two days ago saw Fiji's 6.4 http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/usc0002i39.php and Java's 6.7 http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/usc0002i9q.php But today saw Puerto Rico go active and the the dangerous Kepaluan Talaud (region of the prior 9.3 and tsunami) come in with a 6.0, while Honshu continues to be pelted with aftershocks. Seems to me that the seismicity is spreading and intensifying. It's 1:16 p.m. CDT.

John
    John Kettler

April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS ! Empty Strong eruption 12:49 am. CDT Wednesday

Post  John Kettler Wed 06 Apr 2011, 6:56 am

Not done! Torn to pieces, explosive coughing, searing heat, profuse tears with stuff off the charts. Still in awful shape at nearly 2 a.m. local.

John
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Wed 06 Apr 2011, 12:15 pm

Precursor anomalies and raging geopathic stress symptoms pointing to a MAJOR SHTF weekend event:

John Kettler

April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS ! Empty Froze earlier; brains beaten in and feel deeply sad now 8;17 p.m. CDT

Post  John Kettler Thu 07 Apr 2011, 1:22 am

Don't know when the Super New Moon is, but it feels to me as though things are about to come massively unstuck, likely seismically and volcanically, with mass casualties/mass trauma a certainty. Am getting clobbered, right through the pain meds, to the point where I can scarcely think. Was so wrecked earlier today, that I went back to bed from shortly after 11 a.m. until ~1:30 p.m., before getting cleaned up and doing some much needed grocery shopping. Unsurprisingly, I'm venting like mad, climbing the walls and want to cry.

John
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Thu 07 Apr 2011, 1:46 pm

Its starting to HAPPEN:

Magnitude 6.5 - VERACRUZ, MEXICO

Earthquake Details

This event has been reviewed by a seismologist.

Magnitude 6.5
    Date-Time

Thursday, April 07, 2011 at 13:11:24 UTC
    Thursday, April 07, 2011 at 08:11:24 AM at epicenter
    Time of Earthquake in other Time Zones

Location 17.431°N, 93.978°W
    Depth 167.4 km (104.0 miles)
    Region VERACRUZ, MEXICO
    Distances 91 km (56 miles) SSE of Coatzacoalcos, Veracruz, Mexico
    118 km (73 miles) NW of Tuxtla Gutierrez, Chiapas, Mexico
    127 km (78 miles) WSW of Villahermosa, Tabasco, Mexico
    590 km (366 miles) ESE of MEXICO CITY, D.F., Mexico
    Location Uncertainty horizontal +/- 16 km (9.9 miles); depth +/- 9.5 km (5.9 miles)
    Parameters NST=389, Nph=390, Dmin=233.8 km, Rmss=1.16 sec, Gp= 72°,
    M-type=regional moment magnitude (Mw), Version=8
    Source

USGS NEIC (WDCS-D)

Event ID usc0002kru

Last edited by SonicSal on Thu 07 Apr 2011, 3:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Thu 07 Apr 2011, 3:13 pm

Its rockin and rollin now:

Magnitude 7.4 - NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN

Earthquake Details

This event has been reviewed by a seismologist.

Magnitude 7.4
    Date-Time

Thursday, April 07, 2011 at 14:32:41 UTC
    Thursday, April 07, 2011 at 11:32:41 PM at epicenter
    Time of Earthquake in other Time Zones

Location 38.253°N, 141.640°E
    Depth 25.6 km (15.9 miles)
    Region NEAR THE EAST COAST OF HONSHU, JAPAN
    Distances 66 km (41 miles) E of Sendai, Honshu, Japan
    114 km (70 miles) E of Yamagata, Honshu, Japan
    116 km (72 miles) ENE of Fukushima, Honshu, Japan
    330 km (205 miles) NNE of TOKYO, Japan
    Location Uncertainty horizontal +/- 13.1 km (8.1 miles); depth +/- 7.2 km (4.5 miles)
    Parameters NST=426, Nph=427, Dmin=358.4 km, Rmss=0.75 sec, Gp= 32°,
    M-type=regional moment magnitude (Mw), Version=B
    Source

USGS NEIC (WDCS-D)

Event ID usc0002ksa

John Kettler

April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS ! Empty Now I know why I felt so crummy; more to come and soon

Post  John Kettler Thu 07 Apr 2011, 8:15 pm

SonicSal,

Now I know why I was in such bad-terrible shape yesterday evening through the wee hours and woke early, being in and out of consciousness thereafter. Inner guidance for today is explicit: "The less you do, the happier you'll be," which makes sense considering what hit and the even worse about to hit. Have been more dead than alive, laid up, for hours on end and got up prompted by hunger and the need to dewater. Offhand, I'd say Japan's now in big trouble, for I have no doubt the the 7.1 http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/usc0002ksa.php has shattered prior repairs and inflicted new damage. Given that I feel like a train ran me over, what's coming is even worse, though it may not be Japan. It's 3:14 p.m. CDT. Venting has begun!

John

Last edited by John Kettler on Thu 07 Apr 2011, 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Left out URL)
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Fri 08 Apr 2011, 1:47 pm

Looks like some serious SHTF solar stuff heading this way:

April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS ! 20110407_1248_c2_512
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Sat 09 Apr 2011, 9:14 am

Possible foreshock:

Magnitude 4.1 - BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO

Earthquake Details

This is a computer-generated message -- this event has not yet been reviewed by a seismologist.

Magnitude 4.1
    Date-Time

Saturday, April 09, 2011 at 08:58:49 UTC
    Saturday, April 09, 2011 at 01:58:49 AM at epicenter

Location 32.604°N, 115.721°W
    Depth 10.3 km (6.4 miles)
    Region BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO
    Distances

21 km (13 miles) S (188°) from Seeley, CA
    22 km (14 miles) WSW (248°) from Calexico, CA
    23 km (14 miles) SW (232°) from Heber, CA
    24 km (15 miles) WSW (257°) from Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico
    122 km (76 miles) E (86°) from Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico

Location Uncertainty horizontal +/- 0.6 km (0.4 miles); depth +/- 1.1 km (0.7 miles)
    Parameters Nph= 73, Dmin=5 km, Rmss=0.43 sec, Gp=158°,
    M-type=local magnitude (ML), Version=2
    Source

California Integrated Seismic Net:
    USGS Caltech CGS UCB UCSD UNR

Event ID ci10922333
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Sun 10 Apr 2011, 10:48 am

We're now entering April's SHTF WEEK:

OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS ! Empty Extreme fatigue

Post  OregonGuy Mon 11 Apr 2011, 7:05 pm

Really feeling wiped out, drowsy too. Noticed satellite has grid clouds all over the Pacific Northwest. Electromagnetics gone wild, both nature and man made. Eating Bananas and multi vitamins.

Feeling of dread and sorrow this morning though not as intense as prior to Japan Tsunami/earthquake. About that, had a psychic message(3 days prior) where following an intense feeling of sorrow(even cried) I asked silently 'and the children too?' The answer was yes. I have never been a Channeller and don't believe in that as a reliable source, too many huckster's making money from it. This message had a wholesome(divine?) feel to it. The answer was in a sad tone but comforting for some odd reason. It was pretty weird indeed and I'm still mulling the ramifications of the experience.

http://www.nrlmry.navy.mil/sat-bin/display10.cgi?SIZE=full&PHOT=yes&AREA=pacific/eastern/wash_oregon&PROD=vis&TYPE=ssmi&NAV=epac_westcoast&DISPLAY=Latest&ARCHIVE=Latest&CGI=epac_westcoast.cgi&CURRENT=20091024.1230.goes11.vis.x.wash_oregon.x.jpg&MOSAIC_SCALE=25
    John Kettler

April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS ! Empty Poor brain function, skull crusher, deep sadness, etc. Something big, nasty and soon!

Post  John Kettler Mon 11 Apr 2011, 8:42 pm

Day has also been characterized by frustration, dropping things, barely being able to talk, a near fist fight (not involving me) at the Verizon store and crazy drivers. The sun blast looks scary, and the 6.6 in Eastern Honshu http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/usc0002n9v.php#maps did nothing to improve sleep quality. The 6.6 fits the pattern reported here http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/ under warning from Japan's Meteorological Agency. We got chemtrailed yesterday, and it rained cats and dogs in the wee hours, accompanied by spectacular thunder and lightning. Weather's beautiful today, without the oppressive heat and humidity. Feel awful, about to pass out and am venting, not to mention upper back, neck and shoulders just lit up like a Christmas tree. It's 3:41 p.m. CDT.

John
    John Kettler

April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS ! Empty Planet's convulsing big time! New symptom Strong volcanic indicators, too

Post  John Kettler Mon 11 Apr 2011, 10:28 pm

Have been laid up since my last post, crying as wave after wave of Earth convulsion comes through. Right rear area of neck is throbbing, which is new. Upper back's fiery. Venting is extensive, protracted and deep. Getting clobbered here, and I feel that an eruption is very close, too, judging from blocked, fiercely itching ears and slugged eyes and sockets, not to mention aching teeth, jaws and cheekbones. Need to eat but don't really care! It's 5:27 p.m. CDT.

John
    John Kettler

April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS ! Empty 4 tornadoes wee hours Monday; no casualties, but nearly 20 homes destroyed and hundreds damaged (per local TV), massive power outages

Post  John Kettler Wed 13 Apr 2011, 12:14 am

That story's here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2011/04/11/2992650/tornadoes-damage-homes-in-north.html Had a pretty productive day here, getting marketing prep work done, room cleanup, took out trash and recyclables, even cooked dinner. Very sore from all that standing and lifting, but chiropractor visit is tomorrow! Upper back's flaring and in spasm, rapidly involving neck and shoulders. Head's being squeezed at around 8 on a 10 intensity scale. Venting, too. It's 7:13 p.m. CDT here Tuesday.

John

SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Wed 13 Apr 2011, 12:46 am

I gotta feelin sometins about to BLOW this weekend. What a Face
    John Kettler

April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS ! Empty Was Koed by Earth energies earlier Tuesday night Anyone else affected?

Post  John Kettler Wed 13 Apr 2011, 6:57 am

Noting for the record that I was knocked cold for ~20 minutes or more while watching DVR recording of new NCIS episode. Clue was disconnect in several plot areas. Turned out I missed most of the later early-middle of the show. Being KOed like this is a well-established large event precursor for me. Was also cold for hours on end. Am expecting a big quake and soon. It's 1:56 a.m. CDT Wednesday.

John
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS ! Empty Local temporal distortion

Post  OregonGuy Wed 13 Apr 2011, 5:23 pm

I was at work yesterday in the office when a coworker came in and surprised me(without humor) by saying she saw me leave the facility 15 minutes ago. I was in the building 45 minutes up to the point she greeted me. This was around 1:30 pm Portland time.
    beejean
    beejean

April SHTF SuperMoon Month MADNESS ! Empty The Clock that hits 6:20 am twice in the same 45 minutes

Post  beejean Thu 14 Apr 2011, 1:23 am

OregonGuy wrote:I was at work yesterday in the office when a coworker came in and surprised me(without humor) by saying she saw me leave the facility 15 minutes ago. I was in the building 45 minutes up to the point she greeted me. This was around 1:30 pm Portland time.

Hi, Oregon Guy,

Having similar unusual time markers going a-wry myself. A couple mornings ago, I noticed the sun up at 5:50 am. In fact my husband sat up 10 minutes after I was puzzling about it and thought it was 7:15 am based on the amount of light streaming in. Next day, sun was up at 6:30 am. (Example: today it was supposed to be up at 6:07 a.m and getting earlier each day) It was up at around 6:07 AM THIS MORNING so that was all right, but why the differential in the middle of last week(?) scratch

Also, during last week one morning, I woke up and noted the time as 6:20 am. laid down and planned on sleeping longer to get up at 6:35 or 6:40. Woke up the next time and it was 6:15 am. I did about a triple take on that one. But I wasn't cutting it close in getting in to work any way.

Just letting you know that I've noticed a lot of strange incidents myself lately.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:53 am