Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

Hit with a sleep bomb

OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Hit with a sleep bomb Empty Hit with a sleep bomb

Post  OregonGuy Fri 16 Dec 2011, 1:26 am

What on earth is going on? Just absolutely wiped out physically and mentally, I feel like I haven't slept for days and yet get a full 7 and a half hours nightly.

I am also getting a good woozie every couple of hours since the last big quake, a day or two ago.

Weather wise we are not getting any rain here and I'm calling out weather manipulation for that. I think the sleeplessness is due to all the electromagnetic stuff with the added boost of weather manipulation.

Rant ahead warning.

RANT: I also find it odd to feel so zapped when the US house and senate have approved the bill which makes the US a totalitarian state. You can be now imprisoned without cause and no defense for as long as you live. That is one heck of a bit of legislation that is law. Wow. The USA as you know it just vanished. Everyone is now living at the whim of someone who doesn't really give a wit about them. Not a word from the local news about the ramifications, just go out and buy stuff for Corpmas. It used to be called Christmas.

I don't know about you but I'm going to put out a call to the Cosmos for the good guys to show up and toss out the creatures that are now trying to have their way with us.

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 9:01 am