Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Kick-Off October

beejean
    beejean

Kick-Off October Empty Kick-Off October

Post  beejean Tue 02 Oct 2012, 1:02 am

Kick-Off October

The Kick-Off to autumnal October is here and we'd like to hear from you.

Have you thought about all the activities that people do to get ready for the coming season?

What do you think we'll be feeling this month? Any nudges, winks?

PLEASE ! Keep us up to speed on the ups and downs and ins and outs of what you're sensing this October by posting your earth groans.
    beejean
    beejean

Kick-Off October Empty Re: Kick-Off October

Post  beejean Tue 02 Oct 2012, 1:05 am

beejean wrote:Kick-Off October

What do you think we'll be feeling this month? Any nudges, winks?

The G3 electromagnetic storm had my facial nerves on my right side jangling this morning. For me, thats North. So maybe a Quebec province earthquake or strange sonic boom is upcoming? wouldn't rule it out.
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Kick-Off October Empty Irritable

Post  OregonGuy Thu 04 Oct 2012, 7:03 pm

I'm ticked off at anything, plenty of people here in Portland area cranky.
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Kick-Off October Empty Now I can't sleep

Post  OregonGuy Fri 05 Oct 2012, 10:34 am

Woke at 3:10 am wide awake, wind blowing, nothing else to would be cause to wake me. Something's up. Feels like high energy.
    beejean
    beejean

Post  beejean Sat 06 Oct 2012, 12:23 am

Everybody's been driving a bit wild and like they're out of time today.

The southern Quebec earthquake came in yesterday (a small 2.5 on the map).

beejean
    beejean

Post  beejean Wed 10 Oct 2012, 10:11 pm

The Mag 4.5 earthquake hit last night a bit after midnight. and made the Quebec news.
    .http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/10/10/montreal-earthquake-2012-wednesday/

I noticed that my sore tooth's pain eased a bit. Now, I don't blame the quake for the tooth pain, and I still know I have to get a tooth pulled sooner rather than later, but the pain is duller today and not as sharp so it's as if there's pressure releasing.

House electronics remained safe despite a short outage first thing this morning and flakiness by the TV remote, and a burn out of a light first thing this morning. Such events I attribute to the high MeV solar CME surge hitting
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Kick-Off October Empty One woozie yesterday

Post  OregonGuy Thu 11 Oct 2012, 3:39 pm

Other than that nothing to report. Or there are very subtle energies in play.
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Kick-Off October Empty Uh oh?

Post  OregonGuy Sun 14 Oct 2012, 1:34 am

Sinus, ears, fatigue, nervous energy tonight. Oddly I'm not feeling it as earth movement, so no telling what's up.
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Kick-Off October Empty So it was Yellowstone

Post  OregonGuy Mon 15 Oct 2012, 4:57 pm

OregonGuy wrote:Sinus, ears, fatigue, nervous energy tonight. Oddly I'm not feeling it as earth movement, so no telling what's up.

That explains my gut ache the last day or so. Gurgling at Yellowstone will continue if my symptoms are any indicator. Now I know where to place these symptoms. Volcanic symptoms are no fun.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsus/Maps/special/Yellowstone_eqs.php
    beejean
    beejean

Post  beejean Wed 17 Oct 2012, 12:08 am

Oddly enough, I had an earthquake dream this week but didn't report it on here. I reported it on the Earthboppin dreams.
    beejean EQ dream

The recent 4.6 EQ in Maine
    was not such a shaker as described in the dream, but I've never had earthquake dreams.
    http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/usb000d75b#summary

Maine Earthquake 4.6

Oh well, didn't get any identifiable symptoms except intuition ones. I couldn't tell about physical symptoms because I just had a tooth pulled, and that is kind of a process that buries any subtle symptoms.
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Kick-Off October Empty Big woozies

Post  OregonGuy Thu 18 Oct 2012, 5:08 am

Sorry to hear about the tooth pull beejean, ouch.

Writing tonight because of several big woozies, 3 of them today starting late afternoon and one just now. I'm not a good direction finder but these are saying Indonesian/Australia to me. 2 days out or sooner.
    beejean
    beejean

Kick-Off October Empty About big woozies

Post  beejean Fri 19 Oct 2012, 12:22 am

About big woozies
    Shocked
    okaaay... now I'm worried !

my kind of crazy, one-off, long experiences have led me to suspect food allergies when the woozies are so predominant

..I do believe that your symptoms might be related to earth groans because I did have woozies one day when I was going by car through this silicon quartz area of the CT varve deposits, and there can be earth related reasons for it. It exacerbates whatever might go wrong in your innards.

But for your sake, when the hours stretch out with very severe woozies, I think there are additional things that are piling on top of the earth related things to make them more severe. Stay healthy, OregonGuy.
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Post  OregonGuy Fri 19 Oct 2012, 3:25 am

Big woozies no results. Kind of wondering about earth symptoms these days. The big woozies I don't have too often though. Time is almost up for a big earth movement so guess I'm wrong again.

I'm posting what I feel in case someone else is registering the same thing. Outside of earth related stuff I'm having trouble picking up on things. Used to be able to say oh there was a dimension shift, or a warp. Now I have no clue. So maybe all is normal?
    beejean
    beejean

Post  beejean Sat 20 Oct 2012, 4:08 am

thought I'd see what's happening in Oregon:

http://www.pnsn.org/blog/2012/10/03/geothermal-project-starts-soon-we-forecast-some-small-quakes-near-newberry-volcano

Geothermal project starts soon. We forecast some small quakes near Newberry Volcano.

October 3, 2012

by John Vidale

Altarock Energy Corp., a Seattle-based renewable energy development company, is planning to start on October 8th to inject water for circulating in the hot rocks near Newberry Volcano. The operation is on the outer flanks of the volcano, five miles west of the most recent volcanic activity.

The goal this fall is to (1) inject water deep into ground, (2) let the ground heat the water, (3) bring the hot water back to the surface, (4) measure the hot water's flow rate and temperature to determine how much electricity could be generated.

We expect to see numerous small earthquakes during the weeks this fall of testing this system, and later when the system starts to operate for actual energy extraction.

This particular arrangement, an Enhanced Geothermal System (EGS, descriptive video), is designed to circulate particularly deep in the ground, and with low-pressure fluid flow, in order to minimize escape of the fluids and minimize the number and magnitude of induced and triggered earthquakes. The blog on Altarock's website is replete with details.

We at the PNSN, in league with our partners at the Cascade Volcano Observatory (CVO), have precise monitoring of the Newberry Volcano, as reported here. Seismograms in the region can be monitored here.

Here's the blog link:
    http://blog.newberrygeothermal.com/

October 20, 2012

It took us a little longer than we’d hoped to get the plumbing and electronics running, but after many long days, the stimulation pumps are now running. They have been on continuously for about two days now and we have worked our way up to 1600 psi well head pressure

http://esd.lbl.gov/research/projects/induced_seismicity/egs/newberry.html
    Above is the website for the seismograms monitoring the Newbury caldera.

below are a couple of the sites individual seismograms:
    http://www.pnsn.org/seismogram/2012/10/19/nnvm/hnz/uw/

http://www.pnsn.org/seismogram/current/nn21/ehz/uw/01

http://www.pnsn.org/seismogram/current/nnvm/hne/uw

Altarock has prepared a FAQ addressing, among other issues, the risk of triggered felt earthquakes and risk of volcanic eruptions, which are assessed as very low.
    However, they don't look low now that the thing is fully operational.

So you take water and produce steam injecting it into the state's largest volcano. The seismograms say the ground under the caldera doesn't like it.

So, you're not suffering from eating mussels dug from Coos Bay this week = you see! It's happening, and you called it
    beejean
    beejean

Post  beejean Sat 20 Oct 2012, 5:02 pm

Hi OregonGuy,

The Newbury caldera drilling project for injecting water under high pressure into the volcano seems to have yielded an earthquake.

This is probably the source of the woozies.

Magnitude 2.5

Date-Time
    Friday, October 19, 2012 at 23:27:46 UTC
    Friday, October 19, 2012 at 04:27:46 PM local at epicenter

44.105°N, 121.339°W

Depth

0 km (~0 mile) (poorly constrained)

Region

OREGON

Distances

(a probable quarry explosion)
    6 km (4 miles) NNW (335°) from Bend, OR
    13 km (8 miles) N (7°) from Deschutes River Woods, OR
    22 km (14 miles) SW (214°) from Redmond, OR
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Kick-Off October Empty Phantom quake

Post  OregonGuy Sun 21 Oct 2012, 6:11 pm

Iris said a 6 mag quake hit central Oregon on the 19th of October? Weird, must be typo or twilight zone.

http://www.iris.edu/seismon/zoom/?view=eveday&lon=-123&lat=47
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Kick-Off October Empty Dimension shift today

Post  OregonGuy Fri 26 Oct 2012, 3:07 am

It happened around 4:30 Pacific time, that's pm.

Very subtle, some euphoria associated with it. I think it's the good guys at work again.
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Kick-Off October Empty Post BC 7.7 quake

Post  OregonGuy Sun 28 Oct 2012, 6:44 pm

Thyroid area esophagus bothering me, difficult to swallow. Subsided after the quake, had it starting about 2 days prior. Now it's bothering me again this morning.
    beejean
    beejean

Post  beejean Tue 30 Oct 2012, 2:27 pm

OregonGuy wrote:Thyroid area esophagus bothering me, difficult to swallow. Subsided after the quake, had it starting about 2 days prior. Now it's bothering me again this morning.
    I'm sorry to hear about the throat issues. I had the same last night October 29, and that is very unusual for me. It wasn't a sore throat per se, but a problem swallowing.

To me, I think it's a symptom related to the transit of waters... It started kicking in about the time when water flooded into the NY subway system and affected the "nerve centers" - electrical underpinnings here on the east coast. I notice that my workplace is still without power right now this morning, the day after. Luckily, my house has power.

In your case, the area near Central Oregon is going through that experiment with geothermal energy, where water is being injected at extremely high pressure into a volcanic caldera. Talk about things getting forced down a throat !

OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Kick-Off October Empty all clear

Post  OregonGuy Tue 30 Oct 2012, 3:37 pm

No more throat stuff.

Hope you are all safe from storm effects.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:00 pm