Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Incoming??? Huge surge of energy. Compulsive cleaning for hours, now ready to knock out

socalshakin
    socalshakin

Incoming??? Huge surge of energy. Compulsive cleaning for hours, now ready to knock out Empty Incoming??? Huge surge of energy. Compulsive cleaning for hours, now ready to knock out

Post  socalshakin Sun 08 Jan 2012, 9:52 pm

Had a huge burst of energy this morning. Was up very early, both him and I. Both of us went into full OCD cleaning mode and now he's knocked out with me about to follow. Anyone else getting this yesterday or today? Have been totally out of it the last few days, tons of sleepies. Feels like I got a surge of eneryg, perhaps indicative of the energies racing towards an imminent event?

John Kettler

Incoming??? Huge surge of energy. Compulsive cleaning for hours, now ready to knock out Empty Sounds like me earlier!

Post  John Kettler Thu 12 Jan 2012, 1:58 am

socalshakin,

Went through several days running of that on my end. Details are in the 2012 came in with a bang thread. The 7.3 off Sumatra http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/usc0007ir5.php#maps seems to have greatly improved me and my computer's functioning, but inner guidance warned me not to dally on the way home from some errand running. good thing! Two blocks away from the house, I was hit with a lancing pain in the right temple, following protracted and deep venting. Whole backs' in spasm and burning; neck's giving me fits. Naturally, the landlord decided to micromanage my cooking process, which practically had me at the screaming fit level of ire, this despite chill pills and pain meds. Feeling better after homemade beef stew and a glass of good wine. Feet feel beaten and crushed. It's 7:56 p.m. Have to go work on my blog, which has exploded--4000 visitors on Sunday.

Judging from symptom severity, I'd say another 7 or greater will hit soon.

Hang in!

John
    John Kettler

Incoming??? Huge surge of energy. Compulsive cleaning for hours, now ready to knock out Empty Pounded in skull, especially rt. side; waves of deep freeze and now, soaring internal pressure=big quake + eruption 6:59 p.m. CST n/t

Post  John Kettler Sat 14 Jan 2012, 12:58 am

n/t
    John Kettler

Incoming??? Huge surge of energy. Compulsive cleaning for hours, now ready to knock out Empty 6.8, 6.2 and 5.7 in Shetlands January 15th Cold, mauled and have felt weird for hours 3:40 a.m. CST January 16th n/t

Post  John Kettler Mon 16 Jan 2012, 9:38 am

n/t

Sponsored content

Incoming??? Huge surge of energy. Compulsive cleaning for hours, now ready to knock out Empty Re: Incoming??? Huge surge of energy. Compulsive cleaning for hours, now ready to knock out

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:14 pm