Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

4 posters

October's SHTF Surprise Month

SonicSal
    SonicSal

October's SHTF Surprise Month Empty October's SHTF Surprise Month

Post  SonicSal Sat 01 Oct 2011, 8:38 am

Fer sure, fer sure, a SPOOKY surprise month....all the way to Halloween. affraid
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

October's SHTF Surprise Month Empty Re: October's SHTF Surprise Month

Post  SonicSal Mon 03 Oct 2011, 11:23 am

Pounding headache, ringing ears, raging geopathics nonstop. What a Face
    John Kettler

October's SHTF Surprise Month Empty Navigational abilities kaput! Anyone else? Volcanic eruption ~11:20 pm. CDT Thursday

Post  John Kettler Fri 07 Oct 2011, 9:53 pm

It may be all the geomagnetic upheaval, but for days on end, I have gotten lost practically every time I left the house to drive somewhere. I seem to invariably go the wrong direction, sometimes, several times, despite turning around repeatedly, see the same places over and over again, and have had to call for phone directions just to get various places--such as home again! Add to this numerous near misses by crazy drivers, a friend who couldn't find her favorite restaurant, and chaos and confusion at every turn. 10+ on the Mood Alert scale. The same seems to hold true of electronics, for my business partner and I have been besieged by computer problems, a drive failure, software glitches, and we are by no means unique. One guy spent ten hours on the horn with Comcast after it replaced his residential phones with business ones, but failed to notify central they'd been picked up, resulting in huge, inappropriate bills. Worse, the replacement killed his E-mail, and as of yesterday, he hopes to have it up again, following something like a week without it. A former client lost all Internet service for several days, and another client's site was hacked so severely the page had to be taken down and rebuilt. Yesterday saw me on a mission of mercy to DFW airport to deliver a forgotten, urgently needed cell phone to someone on a major interview the next day. Made one nav error initially, but got sorted out, arriving there quickly and in the right place, after which the wheels fell off the day. Eventually found my friend but getting home was a rush hour, multiply lost/near missed/ cut off from my exit nightmare. Had it with all the insanity!!! It's 4:51 p.m. CDT, and my body seems to be purging on multiple levels at once. Let's ay this doesn't match well with being jammed up in traffic!

John
    John Kettler

October's SHTF Surprise Month Empty Computer & cell phone problems galore + KOed 4:06p.m.-6:26 p.m. CDT Am expecting a big quake n/t

Post  John Kettler Sun 16 Oct 2011, 7:09 am

n/t
    John Kettler

October's SHTF Surprise Month Empty Feel completely out of it, drained of energy, apathetic--despite considerable sleep and exercise Anyone else 6:30 p.m. CDT n/t

Post  John Kettler Mon 17 Oct 2011, 11:31 pm

n/t
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Post  OregonGuy Tue 18 Oct 2011, 3:07 am

Hi John,

Me too. Feel like instead of walking through air I'm moving through water, lots of resistance and easily thrown off balance.

Strangely I also felt moments of euphoria that I can't explain. Probably some dimensional shifts occurring? Very weird. Light quality is also strange, just doesn't look normal to me for some reason.
    John Kettler

October's SHTF Surprise Month Empty Planet ripped apart, first quakes, the big eruption 4:15 a.m. CDT and on Feel better today 4;57 p.m.

Post  John Kettler Tue 18 Oct 2011, 10:01 pm

OregonGuy,

Agree! Total struggle, even with the simplest things which ought to work effortlessly. Some relief of pressure today, so don't feel as dead.

Hang in!

John

John Kettler

October's SHTF Surprise Month Empty Another eruption ~4:28 a.m. CDT Not fun! n/t Still feel drained and ssad, despite exercise and good food n/t

Post  John Kettler Wed 19 Oct 2011, 8:59 pm

n/t
    John Kettler

October's SHTF Surprise Month Empty Kermadec 7.4 12:57 p.m. CDT--sure explains a lot of pain; expect more, based on right temple spiking n/t

Post  John Kettler Fri 21 Oct 2011, 8:50 pm

n/t
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Post  OregonGuy Mon 24 Oct 2011, 2:30 am

Sunday, most of the day I've felt dizzy, sleepy, and now this evening my ESP antenna is on alert. In other words I feel weird. If feeling this way had occurred over a short time maybe an hour or so I'd call it a dimension shift, this time I have no clue, Space Aliens arriving? Just kidding(I think), something extraordinary about to take place? Next two days should present something.

Anybody else picking up on something out of the ordinary?

Had a fog horn sound on Friday at just after 12:22 pm, maybe that was the Turkey quake?

10/27/11 Follow up: Magnetic Storm was my Space Aliens notion. I picked up something that implied 'impending', that's why I asked if anyone else was picking something up.

http://news.discovery.com/space/epic-geomagnetic-storm-erupts-111025.html

Last edited by OregonGuy on Thu 27 Oct 2011, 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    John Kettler

October's SHTF Surprise Month Empty Volcnic GI distress and the Squeeze all day; laid up and asleep for hours earlier

Post  John Kettler Wed 26 Oct 2011, 6:25 am

Felt so crummy when I woke up that I took my pills, including an antinausea med, and went back to sleep for several merciful hours. Had smoothie for brunch and soup for dinner. GIs finally calmed down around 11 p.m., allowing me to eat something like real food. It's 1:25 a.m. CDT, and vision blurring remains a major issue, as does bloat.

John

John Kettler

October's SHTF Surprise Month Empty Very strange day (Saturday)!!! Anyone else?

Post  John Kettler Sat 29 Oct 2011, 8:40 pm

Went to bed around 3 a.m CDT., only to awaken , for no apparent reason, at ~9:30 a.m. (did NOT check quake lists or Extinction Protocol before posting). Pretty wiped out and cold, so stayed in bed, trying to get back to sleep, only to be disrupted for an extended period by all manner of chaos outside my room, despite closed door, earplugs and a pillow over my head, forcing me to put on some masking music. Noise eventually subsided, allowing me to finally pass out again. Shortly after 1:36 p.m., I found myself feeling as though I was being electrocuted, which threw my whole body into spasm. Plans with a friend went into the toilet, and somebody I need to reach is having phone issues. Something big's happening, and I feel as though I've been hit by a truck. Sad, too and am doing lots of venting. It's 3:39 p.m. Wanted to note that I've been seeing lots of number pairs and 11s, too.

John
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Sun 30 Oct 2011, 4:25 pm

John Kettler wrote:Went to bed around 3 a.m CDT., only to awaken , for no apparent reason, at ~9:30 a.m. (did NOT check quake lists or Extinction Protocol before posting). Pretty wiped out and cold, so stayed in bed, trying to get back to sleep, only to be disrupted for an extended period by all manner of chaos outside my room, despite closed door, earplugs and a pillow over my head, forcing me to put on some masking music. Noise eventually subsided, allowing me to finally pass out again. Shortly after 1:36 p.m., I found myself feeling as though I was being electrocuted, which threw my whole body into spasm. Plans with a friend went into the toilet, and somebody I need to reach is having phone issues. Something big's happening, and I feel as though I've been hit by a truck. Sad, too and am doing lots of venting. It's 3:39 p.m. Wanted to note that I've been seeing lots of number pairs and 11s, too.

John

Lots of chaos around here too, John.. And, I'm also seeing pairs of numbers. I've consistently woken up at 3:33am for the past 4 days as well, which strikes me as a message. Feeling lots of deep volcanics going on too and got "Sunda Strait" upon waking yesterday over and over and over. I suspect a big Indonesia/Sumatra quake or volcanic eruption. Lots of lower back pain, R wrist spiking, L shin spiking (also confirming a pending Indo/Sumatra event) and near migraines for the past 2 days.
    John Kettler

October's SHTF Surprise Month Empty And it's gearing up for yet another round of seismics and volcanics; have smashed skull, throbbing and teeth, plus venting, to prove it!

Post  John Kettler Mon 31 Oct 2011, 5:18 am

socalshakin,

Very much appreciate the feedback on both what you're sensing and the numbers. My back's killing me right now, but part of that was from hours spent on hard surfaces while grocery shopping. Even so, it's also flaring big time across and below the shoulder blades. Neck's very stiff, together with muscles attached to it. Mercifully, so far Spock isn't squeezing too hard. My head feels like it's imploding, eyes and sockets ache, as do jaws and teeth. Ears are blocked and itch. Fortunately, I have dark chocolate again, as well as several food supplements I was out of before, which helps. Feel intensely sad, but there's so much going on it's ridiculous: 3 million without power in the northeast, a new island emerging right next to the already fully cocked El Hierro, a fourth of Thailand under water, with more to come. Believe you'll find this highly pertinent to your Sunda insights. The The Zetas constitute an ET group apparently heavily involved in warning of pending and unfolding Earth changes.

Subject: The ZetaTalk Newsletter, Thailand Accordion Fold, October 30, 2011

The ZetaTalk Newsletter
    Issue 265, Sunday October 30, 2011
    Weekly news and views from around the world and beyond.
    New ZetaTalk Earth Changes Announcements Signs of the Times
    Thailand Accordion Fold
    During the sinking of the Sunda Plate, there is pressure from the side as well as a press down on the Sunda Plate, the tongue of the Eurasian Plate holding Indonesia. Per the Zetas, the flooding in Thailand on October 30, 2010 and the rise of a new island near Bali on November 3, 2010 were related. As outlined in Issue 211 of this newsletter, they were both part of accordion folding as the Sunda Plate was compressed from the side.

IMAGE: Thailand Flooding
    IMAGE: Bali Island

ZetaTalk Explanation 11/13/2010: Note the mountainous regions to the east and west of the valley in central Thailand. We have mentioned that when a plate tilts, rising one side and sinking on the other, that this plate may bend where the plate is thin. It is also true that thin places on a plate can give rise to buckling when that plate is under compression, being squeezed. The tongue holding Indonesia is certainly under such a squeeze. As the tongue is pushed together, the eastern portion pushed toward the west, the valley in central Thailand is buckling, being pushed down. Simultaneously, a new seemingly volcanic island appeared between eastern Java and Bali, where the tongue is under pressure as it is being pushed down under the curve of the Indo-Australian Plate. Where this is causing extensive volcanic activity in Sumatra and Java, it is also finding weak places in the plate holding Indonesia, which can buckle in such a manner as to rise.

Now horrific flooding in Thailand is again in the news, including CNN and the BBC, breaking the cover-up over the sinking on the Sunda Plate. The flooding in this most recent accordion fold is occurring inland, and ascribed to rain though the rainfall statistics do not bear this out, nor do on-the-ground reports. Rivers that cannot drain are accumulating, and creating new lakes in areas that are dropping below the point where the river drain to the sea. Then as the Bangkok area itself sinks further, these trapped waters suddenly find they have an outlet again, in the direction of Bangkok. If the flooding were due to rains from recent tropical storms, then why is the more vulnerable coastline of Viet Nam not flooded? The areas affected by flooding are in the Thailand accordion fold and in Luzon, the north Philippines island, which is on the Philippine Plate and affected by the folding of this plate (7 of 10 scenario 3).

IMAGE: Selective Flooding
    IMAGE: 7 of 10 Sequence

Where the local news frankly alludes to sinking, stating the Ayutthaya temple region inland from Bangkok has a "sea-level rise", CNN and the BBC stuck to the cover-up story, alluding only to rain or "spring tides". The CNN photo gallery only showed distressed people, not a map of the selective flooding which might raise eyebrows.

IMAGE: Ayutthaya
    IMAGE: CNN Photos
    Thailand: Four Large Industrial Areas Flooded
    October 17, 2011
    http://tuoitre.vn/The-gioi/460834/Thai-Lan-4-khu-cong-nghiep-lon-bi-ngap.html
    Ayutthaya province and the Chao Phraya River Basin was submerged by flood waters in the sea-level rise and more and overflow their banks.

Thai Flooding Threatens Capital as Residents Seek Refuge
    October 20, 2011
    http://www.cnn.com/2011/10/20/world/asia/thailand-flood/index.html?hpt=hp_t2
    In the ancient city of Ayutthaya, one of the worst-hit areas, officials said the water was starting to flow toward the rivers. In Bangkok, crews scrambled to widen canals and strengthen flood barriers amid fears that weekend rains and spring high tides would overwhelm parts of the city.

Thailand Floods: Ancient Capital Ayutthaya is 'Swamped'
    October 19, 2011
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-15379479
    The authorities in Thailand are struggling to contain the impact of the country's worst flooding in decades. The army and volunteers are working to shore up flood defenses in Bangkok but there are fears barriers will not hold.
    ZetaTalk Comment 10/22/2011: The sinking of the Sunda Plate is not yet complete, despite the flooding in Thailand which has the residents of Bangkok almost hysterical. We described an accordion effect on the Sunda Plate, where it was pressed from the side as well as pushed down under the curve at Sumatra and Java. Even before Java began sinking, Thailand was in an accordion fold that lost elevation, experiencing worsening floods, while a new island near Bali popped up. This region near Bangkok appears to be reaching the 40 foot elevation drop we predicted, but this is deceptive as other parts of the Sunda Plate have not yet completed.

Luzon, the northern island of the Philippines, seemed exempt from flooding in January, 2011, though by July 10, 2011 had started to participate in the sinking the rest of the Philippines had been experiencing. Suddenly, by September 4, 2011 Luzon was under water, and this is worsening. We have mentioned that though Luzon appears to be on the Philippine Plate, this is a land mass attached to the Philippines on the Sunda Plate because underlying rock strata hold it to the Sunda Plate. It will not sink while the Philippine Plate folds.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The keyframe of you in the FUBAR (know the acronym but not the organization, and I don't sign up for things willy nilly) vid on your profile is quite attention getting, and it's nice to see your face. Found it accidentally when I thought toggling your name as the most recent poster would take me to your post. Instead, it took me you, so to speak. Sorry we never got to meet and break bread before I found myself forced to leave California and move frequently. I'm now on FB both dressed up and dressed down. I see several fellow sensitives listed there, too, and really need to friend them. FB's amazing, but it sucks time and energy like a vampire sucks blood. I'm there primarily so I can have fan pages for my E-books (have one out already and more to come) and for our marketing business (have partner in form of longtime friend and business associate) in your neck of the woods.

Since I started writing this post, things have gone downhill--fast. It's 12:17 a.m. CDT here, and I'm about to cry. Hope it's easier on your end!

John

John Kettler

October's SHTF Surprise Month Empty Up until past 7 a.m. CDT but awake 12:28 p.m. on Multiply symptomatic (volcanics and seismics) Large event/s imminent

Post  John Kettler Mon 31 Oct 2011, 7:06 pm

Haven't had one of these in a long time and am, unsurprisingly, wiped out. Have NOT checked NEIC or Extinction Protocol yet to see what might've hit, but I feel the real event has yet to occur. Am returning to bed and hoping for sleep. It's 2:06 p.m.

John
    John Kettler

October's SHTF Surprise Month Empty Crashed until ~4:30 p.m., but both the computer and I seem to be falling apart

Post  John Kettler Mon 31 Oct 2011, 10:40 pm

Me: sad, devoid of energy, klutzy, imploding head (hose clamp and top wedge); upset middle, aching eyes, sockets, teeth and jaws. Computer is running like a lead sled, not executing orders properly and even doing things like going to sleep when I try to log in! Whatever's happening is coming in like a runaway 90-car freight train, and my sadness continues to intensify. Am therefore expecting mass trauma/mass casualty situation. It's 5:39 p.m., and I'm about to be knocked out, but will I cry first? Venting hard and deeply.

John

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 4:26 am