Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

4 posters

Jittery January

beejean
    beejean

Jittery January Empty Jittery January

Post  beejean Tue 01 Jan 2013, 5:43 pm

As I write this, with the cable news running on the display in the next room, I can hear the witness to the Sacramento old town early morning hours liquored-up shooting say, "We all heard the shots...."

Hey those of you still boppin' along, I hope your New Years Day is safe and uneventful as far as gun violence goes, and I hope today's wee hours bar fracas doesn't set the tone for this week.

Our changing earth is prompting me to look up this day, as the clouds choose to assume the shape of a roaring lion prowling in front of a snow covered hill, and trailed by a fast horse trying to derail the lion's focus on slaughter. It is rare when a herd animal breaks loose from the herd to trail a predator. Will the New Year allow us to see any benefit from the horse's determination and speed? Will more of the herd improve the odds for the horse by joining with it? And for synchronicity's sake, please hear that I'm reading "The Dark Horse" right now, a novel by Craig Johnson, which formed the basis of a plot in A&E's last fall season's drama named "Longmire."

Since I'm on the east coast, and yesterday ended a woozy day (sans Alcohol), with some geomag field disturbance, I suppose. The GOM geomag sensing station still reporting a negative Mag. field pull at the coast of Louisiana, and so is Fredricksburg VA. Yesterday I was joking about the lighter wallets we could expect, but today I think it's related to the Puerto Rico EQs and volcanic areas near there. Also think that GOM(Gulf of Mexico) renewed leak at BP Horizon leaves the GOM seafloor more unstable than more would admit. Is there a line that runs from GOM to sinkhole in Louisiana to underground fault traveling up to Fredricksburg VA?

Lots of little swarm earthquakes near Puerto Rico and the Pagan Volcano in the Northern Mariana is in Yellow status:

PAGAN VOLCANO (CAVW #0804-17=)
    18°7'48" N 145°48' E, Summit Elevation 1870 ft (570 m)
    Current Volcano Alert Level: ADVISORY
    Current Aviation Color Code: YELLOW
    http://volcanoes.usgs.gov/nmi/activity/index.php
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Jittery January Empty Clear and windy in Portland

Post  OregonGuy Wed 02 Jan 2013, 5:45 pm

No other symptoms than high energy, almost frantic. Must be due to wind.

Still no big earth sense of upcoming event. I'll take it!
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Jittery January Empty Re: Jittery January

Post  OregonGuy Sat 05 Jan 2013, 4:47 pm

OregonGuy wrote:No other symptoms than high energy, almost frantic. Must be due to wind.

Still no big earth sense of upcoming event. I'll take it!

Guess I was wrong. Wow 7.5 mag, dang, more on the way.

55.3680,-134.6214(M7.5 - Southeastern Alaska - 2013 January 05 08:58:19 UTC)
    geenee
    geenee

Post  geenee Sun 06 Jan 2013, 6:42 am

I actually felt this quake coming since Christmas Day. I documented some symptoms on facebook. They were significant symptoms and I thought oh well nothing came of it.Until the Alaskan quake. "Got woken up this morning by a major loud tone/whistling. Really loud. So there will be something incoming somewhere. Sound asleep so don't know which ear. Kinda felt like both ears".
    Like · · Unfollow Post · December 25, 2012 at 10:54am

Had additional symptoms on Wed. "Just had an ear block. Right ear, kinda went deaf for a second then heard a whirring noise for a sec. Right ear for up here".
    Like · · Unfollow Post · Wednesday at 5:51pm

Ongoing symptoms of vertigo. It was so strong yesterday that I actually almost fell. That was before the Alaskan Quake. It is calming down now but not completely gone. geenee/mt.st.helens
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Mon 07 Jan 2013, 10:52 pm

I do believe the 7.5 last weekend was just the overture. Whats coming next heading into this upcoming new moon on Friday....will be the MAIN OPERA. What a Face
    geenee
    geenee

Post  geenee Mon 07 Jan 2013, 11:01 pm

SonicSal wrote:I do believe the 7.5 last weekend was just the overture. Whats coming next heading into this upcoming new moon on Friday....will be the MAIN OPERA. What a Face
    I agree. I am feeling it. Look at all the new quakes in Northern Cal. That quake in Alaska is putting strain on the West Coast faults. Last nite I was sitting in the quiet and almost dark on my laptop and started feeling a shuddering. Thought omg what the crap is that. Thought it was me just feeling my heart beat but that was way too pronounced for my heartbeat to make the whole chair shudder. It was freaky. So that made me go look at the map and that is when I saw Northern Ca popping.
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Mon 07 Jan 2013, 11:52 pm

Been trying to decipher these graphs and charts without much luck:

http://www.glcoherence.org/monitoring-system/live-data.html

_
    beejean
    beejean

Post  beejean Tue 08 Jan 2013, 12:07 am

I think Sonic Sal and geenee are correct.

I had an urgent nudge around 5 pm about earthquake coming. Unfortunately, I don't know where. But it was kind of an ethereal sense of it.
    geenee
    geenee

Post  geenee Wed 09 Jan 2013, 12:22 am

SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Wed 09 Jan 2013, 12:53 am

Its one of those weeks where you feel like crawling under a rock somewheres.
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Jittery January Empty Fatigue and absent minded here in Portland

Post  OregonGuy Fri 11 Jan 2013, 6:59 pm

Posting for the record. Where and what? I have no idea.
    geenee
    geenee

Post  geenee Sat 12 Jan 2013, 2:24 pm

Had a right ear block after the 4.3 off Oregon Coast. Probly more coming.
    geenee
    geenee

Post  geenee Mon 14 Jan 2013, 4:36 am

Jittery January 37.47.-130.-120

There's my right ear tone.

For the record another right ear tone. High pitched. This one for up here. Maybe a local land quake.
    geenee
    geenee

Post  geenee Mon 14 Jan 2013, 9:17 pm

and here is my other right ear tone. Jittery January 230_55
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Jittery January Empty Awake at close to 3 am, now what?

Post  OregonGuy Thu 17 Jan 2013, 11:29 am

Just thought I'd post for the record. Second night in a row waking near the 3 am mark.
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Jittery January Empty Really tired last two days

Post  OregonGuy Sun 20 Jan 2013, 3:10 am

Fatigue, drowsy, sleep 8 hours and a 2 hour nap. Body aches. Feel like Solar particles raining down
    beejean
    beejean

Post  beejean Sun 20 Jan 2013, 3:56 pm

Flu got me the past week....

Could have been better than emerging from the nasal congestion fog to find out that Michelle Obama is wigged out, and we're expecting the pollution from China to blow this way in a day or two.

Think you folks are tired now? We will be having the residue of Fukushima on the beach and the bane of lung cilia in the skies. I no longer am considering using the adage "If it doesn't kill you, it'll make you stronger" given our collective future.
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Jittery January Empty 3 am in the morning and I'm awake again

Post  OregonGuy Fri 25 Jan 2013, 11:25 am

Discovered San Juan Island quake at 1 am when I went to check the computer for news. Two or three little off shore Oregon quakes today.

Nerves are on edge, difficult day at work, sure glad it's over. Wonder what's due from space or earth?
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Jittery January Empty Dance club deaths

Post  OregonGuy Sun 27 Jan 2013, 6:40 pm

OregonGuy wrote:Discovered San Juan Island quake at 1 am when I went to check the computer for news. Two or three little off shore Oregon quakes today.

Nerves are on edge, difficult day at work, sure glad it's over. Wonder what's due from space or earth?

Geez, I wonder if this is what I was picking up?

http://www.katu.com/news/national/245-die-in-panicky-stampede-in-Brazil-club-fire-188585821.html

Still have sharp anxiety even after this. Wow.
    beejean
    beejean

Post  beejean Fri 01 Feb 2013, 12:54 am

Anxiety.

I am trying to beat the anxiety, but... the weather, the sunrises, the precipitation, the below zero temperatures, the record-breaking high temperatures are all too off-kilter for comfort. I think even the weather report is just, well, too technically complex right now. How to explain 23 degree weather that gets dispelled by warm winds from the south that knock down the trees and rocket the temperature up to 56 degrees, doubling it in a matter of hours.

It's as if there is no referee and all the players are off-sides. Even though we had no bad hits, it was a scattered take down of trees and power-lines around here. And just about everybody I talked to was up with their eyes as big as saucers when the 70 mph winds blew in at 3 am today. Jittery January's weather really made a jigsaw out of our storm-tracking this winter. I look forward to February tomorrow. Hope you are all faring well.
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Jittery January Empty Thick Molassas

Post  OregonGuy Sun 03 Feb 2013, 7:13 am

This afternoon and evening I've felt like I'm like I'm walking in syrup, or attempting too. All I can figure is that earth energy is vibrating so much that it is exciting the atmosphere into a thickened state if that makes any sense. Once again have no idea what's going to come of it. Hope nothing and this is just another false alarm, for me at least.
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Jittery January Empty Cliff High's Time wrinkle?

Post  OregonGuy Wed 13 Mar 2013, 5:10 pm

OregonGuy wrote:This afternoon and evening I've felt like I'm like I'm walking in syrup, or attempting too. All I can figure is that earth energy is vibrating so much that it is exciting the atmosphere into a thickened state if that makes any sense. Once again have no idea what's going to come of it. Hope nothing and this is just another false alarm, for me at least.

So maybe I felt the time disturbance Cliff mentioned a few web bot creator's encountered?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:40 am