Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

4 posters

July 2013 new thread

OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

July 2013 new thread Empty July 2013 new thread

Post  OregonGuy Mon 08 Jul 2013, 3:08 am

Tonight time move about 8 minutes backwards. Was looking at analog wall clock, 7:59 pm here, then at computer, again 7:59, looked away for a moment, lost my train of thought, returned to look at wall clock, now it was at 7:50, so was computer. Only my imagination?
    beejean
    beejean

July 2013 new thread Empty Re: July 2013 new thread

Post  beejean Mon 08 Jul 2013, 10:49 am

OregonGuy wrote:Tonight time move about 8 minutes backwards. Was looking at analog wall clock, 7:59 pm here, then at computer, again 7:59, looked away for a moment, lost my train of thought, returned to look at wall clock, now it was at 7:50, so was computer. Only my imagination?

Hi OregonGuy,

I certainly wouldn't say it was imaginary. After all, seeing 7:59 - I KNOW that seeing 7:60 would not be possible a minute later. And it's unlikely you could miss the soon thereafter to 8:00.

Another forum called the Project Avalon forum had many people citing a giant kind of energy wave yesterday.

Here, on the East Coast we had another kind of people voting with their feet phenom. When I went to the 7:30 am Mass, the place was full. It was a Mass usually peopled by about 25 attendees. It is unusual for it to be totally full. People are restless.

beejean
    beejean

Post  beejean Sat 13 Jul 2013, 2:50 am

are we getting the signals yet?

recently there have been a higher number of ufos reported than is typical according to the Unknown Country website. was the Boeing SFO airport crash due to some anomalous blinding of the pilot - or was it a laser pointer aimed intentionally at the pilot's face?

magnetic ground pulses and variability in electrons - can they explain the Boeing crash AND ALASKA plane crash?

unclear what is going on with the large number of trains and plane mishaps and the rogue waves.

I haven't noticed any signaling problems around here and I'm feeling fortunate in that regard. Hope you are all faring well too.
    DearWife

Post  DearWife Sat 13 Jul 2013, 6:20 am

Merhaba beejean and OregonGuy.  Just reporting I felt what I can only describe as a gravity pull at 5:21pm today.  I was texting on Skype at the time with my Turkish penpal when it happened.  I haven't had much of an appetite, and not feeling too well due to a cold going around.  Sadly, the last story today was that a third Chinese girl succumbed to her injuries from the plane crash at SFO:

http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/SF-plane-crash-Third-victim-dies-4662601.php
    beejean
    beejean

Post  beejean Wed 17 Jul 2013, 11:40 am

At about 10 a.m. Eastern yesterday - 7 a.m. west coast time - I realized that I had hit a bog of time. Time wasn't moving but I was.

Hmmm... I thought.... I wonder if people are coming and going out of this dimension farao during the 40 minutes I just had when the clock only moved 10 minutes. It wasn't me that moved into a different dimension but whatever happened it turned out that I kept working along through it and got done with a big huge mound of paperwork in what felt like 40 minutes but was only 10. It would have allowed any number of beings who had the technology of stealth, supervelocity, superforces, and time travel to accomplish as much as superman in 10, if such types of beings exist.

Maybe this is what happened to you, OregonGuy, when your clock was at 7:59 and then you looked a bit later and it was at 7:50.

Additional to that, I looked at my marker for having entered an alternate event stream, and the configuration of the lake park was back to the lake park itself -- instead of the lake park with a narrow, tall 3 story house next to it. I don't go by the area everyday, but the only thing I could compare it to is when in the Harry Potter movie there is an apartment building that stretches wider. It is the silliest thing. I suppose I will have to WALK by the area and see if some sort of viney growth has obscured the small narrow dwelling (like the old woman's shoe) rising up at the edge of the park.

Have fun whatever you're doing !

OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

July 2013 new thread Empty Cue the Trout Quintet

Post  OregonGuy Thu 18 Jul 2013, 5:08 am

Hi beejean,

Thanks for writing about your experience with time out of place. It is difficult to perceive the situation let alone describe it to someone. I think you did a great job!

I'm wondering if all this energy arriving in our solar system is part of what's going on? There was a Star Trek episode where they encoutered pockets of time distortion. Who is to say that isn't happening now? Maybe CERN is up to something?

In the past several days I've had the strangest sensation like my mind or consciousness was like a boulder in a swifly running stream. It feels like energies are sweeping past me. At first I put it off to needing more sleep but I've slept plenty. Even adjusted my food intake thinking maybe that was it. I have the impression that there will something coming along in the stream flow that will be very interesting!

Best to you and everybody reading.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlxVTpEyMEw
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Sun 21 Jul 2013, 12:38 am

July 2013 new thread 0722-mo180sup

"The last of the SuperMoon full moons of 2013 is one of the more suspicious to me, in terms of headline-making tidal extremes and storm and seismic risk (including magnitude 5+ quakes and notable volcanic eruptions), as well as because of the heightened potential for financial and medical emergencies of one kind or another. Falling at 0° 5’ Aquarius, in a T-Square configuration with Saturn, I figure this particular SuperMoon has an effective shock window starting on July 19 and extending through the 27th – extended, a couple days in this case, by the Moon’s northward crossing of the celestial equator on the 26th .

As always, being planetary in scale, there’s no place on Earth that’s beyond the range of any SuperMoon, so it wouldn’t hurt to make ready wherever you are or plan to be during the July 19-27 SuperMoon risk window."

http://www.astropro.com/forecast/predict/2013-07.html
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

July 2013 new thread Empty Feeling weird again

Post  OregonGuy Sat 27 Jul 2013, 11:39 pm

After two quakes off Vancouver Island today. Somebody, not human, is messing around with energies across dimensions. More than a woozie feeling, had a couple of these 'what a second, what's going on' moments yesterday and today. If it's just the planets doing geometry, wow.

Isn't there supposed to be some sentient life millions of years old living in earth's mantel? Or those Saturn broadcasters with their matrix mookfest.

I'm thinking our own latent energy, aura seeing, premonition, telepathy, etcetera will develop new facets. Maybe as a artifact of the goofy energies being tinkered with. For good or bad.
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

July 2013 new thread Empty Those pesky alien adventurers

Post  OregonGuy Sun 04 Aug 2013, 11:41 pm

OregonGuy wrote:After two quakes off Vancouver Island today. Somebody, not human, is messing around with energies across dimensions. More than a woozie feeling, had a couple of these 'what a second, what's going on' moments yesterday and today. If it's just the planets doing geometry, wow.

Isn't there supposed to be some sentient life millions of years old living in earth's mantel? Or those Saturn broadcasters with their matrix mookfest.

I'm thinking our own latent energy, aura seeing, premonition, telepathy, etcetera will develop new facets. Maybe as a artifact of the goofy energies being tinkered with. For good or bad.

Here is a article about Chinese and alien alliances:
    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/08/04/chinese-alignment-with-hostile-alien-force-brings-pacific-war-threat/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=chinese-alignment-with-hostile-alien-force-brings-pacific-war-threat

Is it fiction? I have no idea. I will say that things are going on in the 'ether' as I do experience odd events first hand. I just think my biochemistry and nervous system acts as an antenna for weird stuff. Can I do anything with it Hollywood style by intention? Nope. Just a passive receiver for the most part. I have done some Reiki type healing otherwise known as touch(non) therapy. Like a X-ray machine or ultrasound I can pick up on someone's illness or past injuries. That same sensitivity alerts me to other worldly events around me. FYI.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 11:41 pm