Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Oppose $3 Billion in Military Aid to Israel(Attn:Bill Silver Eagle)

Dreemz
    Dreemz

Oppose $3 Billion in Military Aid to Israel(Attn:Bill Silver Eagle) Empty Oppose $3 Billion in Military Aid to Israel(Attn:Bill Silver Eagle)

Post  Dreemz Wed 24 Feb 2010, 4:39 pm

Hey Bill Silver Eagle,
    How about they use this $3 billion to help solve the "Reservation Crisis!"

Take Action: Oppose $3 Billion in Military Aid to Israel in FY2011. www.endtheoccupation.org

February 22nd, 2010

Last month, President Obama sent his FY2011 budget request to Congress, which included a record-breaking request for $3 billion in military aid to Israel.

Take action now by sending your Members of Congress a letter opposing this request for more military aid to Israel, a country which misuses U.S. weapons to kill and injure Palestinian civilians in violation of U.S. law. Send you letter by clicking here.www.endtheoccupation.org

Click on the map to see
    "How Much Military Aid to Israel?"

Click on the video see our response to the President's call for budget accountability.
    In your letter to your Members of Congress, you can even let them know how much military aid to Israel your state, Congressional district, county, and city will be providing under the terms of a ten-year agreement between the United States and Israel that lasts until 2018.

You can look up this data, and the unmet domestic needs that could have been funded with this money instead, on our new and updated website www.aidtoisrael.org. To find out how much military aid to Israel your community is responsible for and what that money could be used for instead, please click here.

Today, we are launching on-line ads on Facebook and Google to spread the word to our fellow citizens about the true costs--both financial and moral--of U.S. military aid to Israel.

And don't forget to send that letter to your Members of Congress letting them know that you oppose the President's request for $3 billion in military aid to Israel. Send your letter today by clicking here.

Also, below, learn more about the new educational and organizing resources we have on our new website www.aidtoisrael.org and help us to spread the word about this new site.

In solidarity,

Josh Ruebner
    National Advocacy Director
    US Campaign to End the Israeli Occupation
    Bill Silver Eagle
    Bill Silver Eagle

Oppose $3 Billion in Military Aid to Israel(Attn:Bill Silver Eagle) Empty I don't understand

Post  Bill Silver Eagle Wed 24 Feb 2010, 9:55 pm

Dreemz wrote:
    Hey Bill Silver Eagle,
    How about they use this $3 billion to help solve the "Reservation Crisis!"

I'm just curious how will $3 billion solve the reservation crisis? You going to give the reservations $3 billion to buy Russian made weapons? Laughing I assume your "attn: Bill Silver Eagle" was a result of my reverse comparison to Israel and the Palestinians and that chunk of Mother Earth they've been fighting over for years.

I don't have the actual numbers before me at the present, but I don't think $3 Billion will even touch the interest due tribal nations by treaty, let alone the principal amount due.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:46 am