Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Captured by terrorists?? Long dream

socalshakin
    socalshakin

Captured by terrorists?? Long dream Empty Captured by terrorists?? Long dream

Post  socalshakin Wed 17 Feb 2010, 7:07 am

Last night, I had a terrifying and realistic dream. I woke up several times, and went back to continuing where I had left off each time. It was like I could not escape the nightmare. Ugh.. I hate when that happens.

I was coming home from work, and stopped off at a store where when I came out into the parking lot, I was grabbed and kidnapped by what I seemed to know or though were terrorists. They were Middle Eastern, but I did not know from which country.

I was taken to a compound like property, here in the United States, which I later found out was New Jersey, as when I later escaped, I was looking at a map of New Jersey trying to figure out how to get home.

In the compound, I was locked in a cinder block room, with bars in all of the 4 windows, but one window had bars 1/2 way down, and then mesh at the bottom that was easy to break through. I had a few other people in the room with me, 3 men and 2 women. I broke through and escaped, running as fast as I could to the edge of the property, which was wooded. I hid in some bushes, as I heard sirens going on the property and heard foreign men's voices and guns being shot. Scent dogs found me in the bushes, and I was taken back to the compound. Sometime later, which seemed months later as my hair had grown very long, I was able to escape again, this time with my cell mates.

We were able to get off of the property, and we got to a nearby military base, or US military building as there was a US flag and US soldiers on the property. We told them we urgently needed to get inside and what had happened to us. They told us they heard about us on the news, and rushed us inside. We were looking down every hallway for somewhere to hide. I saw a vision of what was happening outside.. there were sirens going off that I could hear and I saw 100's of men from the compound that had captured us with rocket launchers outside, aimed at the building. I found a closet that locked from the inside and had a bunch of boxes, which I thought I'd hide behind.

I heard explosions and felt the walls and ground shaking. After the shaking stopped, I heard footsteps outside the door to the closet. Someone with a foreign voice pried it open and looked inside and closed it, and walked away.

After what seemed like hours of silence, I opened the door and looked around. Seeing no one, but dead bodies in the hall, I ran out and for the nearest door outside. I found a door to a street with no enclosure or gate, and ran as fast as I could through the woods. I came to a gas station, and hitched a ride with a lady filling up her tank. I asked her if she had a map, I wasn't sure where I was. She had a map of New Jersey, and I was up in the northwestern part of the state, and told her I needed to get to Route 9 and I could get home.

I knew the back roads of NJ were very tricky, easy to get lost in and I wasn't sure of a direct route from where we were to Route 9. She told me she'd take me as close as possible. I asked her if she had a cell phone, all of my minutes were gone on mine. I was trying to remember my boyfriend's cell phone number as months had passed. I dialed a lot of wrong numbers, but finally got his voicemail and left a message that I was OK.

I blinked my eyes, and was at home, in our room with our 1 dog, he was telling me everyone thought I was dead. I hear my dogs barking ferociously in the hall, and I open the door and see my dog's hair standing on up their backs and a man coming up the stairs. He looked like one of the men who kidnapped me. I scream at him to get out of my house, and he tells me it's OK, he is with the victim protection program (not witness protection program) and that I have to come with him to be safe, that I need to stand trial against my captors. I reluctantly agree to go. I didn't see where he took me, but on the drive to the court house, he is altering documentation to show he is with the group that captured me. In the next scene, I'm in the court room with all of my cell mates, happy to see they are all alive. All of my family were there supporting me. I don't see the man who brought me there any longer and at this point I woke up.

I have no idea what to make of this dream, but I felt like I was in a terrifying movie.
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Captured by terrorists?? Long dream Empty Re: Captured by terrorists?? Long dream

Post  Calibabe Wed 17 Feb 2010, 4:50 pm

Strange dream there my dear.

I had a dream several nights ago that kind of made me feel uneasy. I was at home and I heard people coming down the hall. Suddenly I saw someone, a man, run into the bathroom and close the door. I went into the hallway and found my cousin standing there, telling me she had come to visit me. When the guy came out of the bathroom I asked her who is he and she said his name, but it was wierd and I can't remember it but it was some kind of name like sounded like something from Greek mythology. She told me that he was "our protector" and that we needed to go. No one else was home, not dad, not your brother, no one.

The next thing I know I am in some building all alone and there have to be hundreds of yellow parakeets flying around, all chirping and fluttering around. I try to get some to land but they won't they keep flapping their wings and when I get near any of them their wings flap even faster. There is a small window in the room that I can see out of and I look but I don't recognize where I am. Then I hear my dogs barking, but I can't find them.

I woke up at this point and the clock said 1:11, which I have happen a lot to me. I go back to sleep and I pick up in the dream but this time I am outside the building and I am just walking along this dirt road. No houses, no nothing. However it looks like everything has been destroyed, either by fire or something. I just keep walking. Then I am back at my house. I go into my bedroom and dad is sleeping. I get into bed and lay down and all of a sudden I hear a noise and I get up and go out to see what it is. All of a sudden there is a guy standing in the kitchen all dressed in black. He tells me to be quite, don't scream, he is not there to hurt me. Then all of a sudden he lurches towards me to grab me and I duck and run back to the bedroom.

At that point I wake up and now it is 3:02. Forget it, I decide not to go back to sleep. I was shaking and I was soaking wet like I had been running a race.

I don't know what to make of the bird flying around the room or this guy in black.

Usually I don't have dreams that I remember but this was so vivid and I was definately shook up by what happened. I just went out and turned on the coffee pot and started drinking coffee so that I would not fall asleep.
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Captured by terrorists?? Long dream Empty Re: Captured by terrorists?? Long dream

Post  socalshakin Wed 17 Feb 2010, 9:26 pm

Mom,

That's an interesting dream.. Birds inside of a building.. well, you know what that usually signifies. As for the fire, odd as I had a dream a few nights ago where I was with you, and there was a ocean of fire washing over the valley.

I see a lot of numerology too, and have for the past couple of years. I see 111, 222, 333, 555 on a pretty regular basis.

Call me, I'm home today Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 9:52 pm