Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

Dream of Canary Islands explosion & last night's dream of flooding

burnedmyrrh

Dream of Canary Islands explosion & last night's dream of flooding Empty Dream of Canary Islands explosion & last night's dream of flooding

Post  burnedmyrrh Mon 22 Feb 2010, 5:16 pm

From 2/20 to 2/21 I had the following dream:

I was standing in my apartment looking eastward out this full panel glass window. I saw this humungous explosion of rock and cinder, like a giant tornado, all dark gray with some shiny stuff in it, coming towards us. (In real life all that is eastward of me is the rest of Long Island and the Atlantic ocean). As I looked at this tornado coming very fast towards me, inside of myself my spirit said "OMG! The Canary Islands exploded!" I was visually fixated on this thing but I wasn't scared. It was 'awesome' to look at in some way. Then my spirit said "You have to leave. Get away. Warn everyone!"

I finally moved, grabbed my parents with each of my arms and we got into a car. I was still looking at this storm, which was now major grey rain and this grey wave of water coming at us, all from inside the car. At first I had a little trepidation cs it was coming so fast. Everything around us seemed to start to be getting flooded but in some unusual way I knew that the storm was still at a safe distance from us. My spirit calmed me down cs it told me we were safe inside the car. I was fixated on this again, at first from the driver's seat and immediately afterwards from the back seat with my parents each in the front seats. I felt safe inside the car.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Last night, it was rain and flooding dream again. Only this time, there was this ghost that only me and my best friend could hear. (In real life we are both very creative!) And I left the place where the ghost was and went to this house, where there was this car inside the house, to warn everyone! There were people there in party mood but I saw that the house was already getting about an inch of flood water. I did my thing, warned everyone and then put on my raincoat and my friend had come in with some papers and had her raincoat on already. I opened an umbrella and I looked at this marble altar (a slight distance in front of the car) and a marble wall to the right of the car, where the sun was shining. I told my friend to get in the car, that we had to go. And the flood waters were rising and no one seemed to want to go. I knew me and my friend were safe and I was happy to know the ghost had helped me.

Next scene, I was at this airport surveying things from above in this very weird plane: the plane had a circle for a body where we the passengers were sitting, and then two rectangles with smaller circles at the end of the wings. And it flew in a circular motion as it landed. We were now in a different city that was very sunny and I had left my friend behind.

Then I was in this trading floor in a company somewhere, but it was set up like a university classroom with descending levels to the front. Every level had all kinds of screens and monitors and there were some people there. I was looking at everything that was happening in the screens, looking at the figures. The more I looked the more people left the room and I got the feeling 'they were out to lunch.' Some were just hanging out right outside the door and I was not liking what I was seeing. I looked to the front of the room and there was no leader there, you could feel someone in spirit but not in person. They were all just outside the room talking, having a smoke and a few just making worried comments. I walked towards that door. The whole room was left empty of people.
    Betty in Texas
    Betty in Texas

Dream of Canary Islands explosion & last night's dream of flooding Empty Re: Dream of Canary Islands explosion & last night's dream of flooding

Post  Betty in Texas Mon 22 Feb 2010, 11:22 pm

Hi Burnedmyrrh!

I have really been hoping you would find this place!
    Very Happy

The Canary Islands are located off the coast of Africa where lots of hurricanes form up. Also, just about in Portugal they have had horrible weather and mud slides.

Interesting side note: while searching for Canary & Long Island New York I found veteran NY actor David Canary is retiring from All My Children where he has been playing Adam Chandler for all these years. He's had heart attacks on the show so I guess the next one will get him. I have been watching that show since the first day it came on.

Love,
    Betty
    beejean
    beejean

Dream of Canary Islands explosion & last night's dream of flooding Empty flooding, mysterious evacuation, empty trading floor

Post  beejean Mon 22 Feb 2010, 11:49 pm

burnedmyrrh wrote:From 2/20 to 2/21 I had the following dream:

Then I was in this trading floor in a company somewhere, but it was set up like a university classroom with descending levels to the front. Every level had all kinds of screens and monitors and there were some people there. I was looking at everything that was happening in the screens, looking at the figures. The more I looked the more people left the room and I got the feeling 'they were out to lunch.' The whole room was left empty of people.

Hi burnedmyrrh,
    'cheers'
    Nice to see you on the dreams board again !

Just taking that little excerpt above -- it sounds like an economic crash close on the heels of a natural disaster!'bom' Stay safe.

Sponsored content

Dream of Canary Islands explosion & last night's dream of flooding Empty Re: Dream of Canary Islands explosion & last night's dream of flooding

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:01 am