Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Time Warp, Anyone?

John Kettler

Time Warp, Anyone? Empty Time Warp, Anyone?

Post  John Kettler Fri 19 Feb 2010, 6:04 am

I think we jumped time lines recently. Why? A thread on my gaming forum in which someone reported a problem with a link I gave no longer has either the complaint or my response! I know to a moral certainty that both events occurred, but now, they haven't. Yet I have a very clear memory of distress that the link had an issue, then going to the site, simplifying the URL and making a post with an apology and the improved URL. There has been no board crash or anything else which would wipe out posts. Nor was there anything in those posts which would've gotten them removed.

Any of you noticed similar oddities lately in your own lives? I discovered the one above yesterday.

John
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Time Warp, Anyone? Empty Time Warp

Post  Polly, AZ Mon 22 Feb 2010, 7:08 am

John Kettler wrote:I think we jumped time lines recently. Why? A thread on my gaming forum in which someone reported a problem with a link I gave no longer has either the complaint or my response! I know to a moral certainty that both events occurred, but now, they haven't. Yet I have a very clear memory of distress that the link had an issue, then going to the site, simplifying the URL and making a post with an apology and the improved URL. There has been no board crash or anything else which would wipe out posts. Nor was there anything in those posts which would've gotten them removed.

Any of you noticed similar oddities lately in your own lives? I discovered the one above yesterday.

John

Hi John - I just now saw your post on Time Warp from Friday the 19th. Someone else posted about electrical problems with her TV, mine has been changing channels all by itself and another woman(Whisper) said she reached out for her bedside lamp and it went on by itself. Talking about Time Warps, last week I noticed a couple of days where time was speeding up, the days seemed more like 18 hours then 24. Saturday, the 20th, and again today (Sunday) time has now reversed and the days seem as if they are 30 hours long. I know that sounds dump, but my husband also noticed it. I am not sure what is causing it, but I have noticed this before and seems to run in cycles. If you walked into another plane, I guess I walk in with you. If you figure it out please let me know.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:12 am