Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

Bluefeather - March = Groans - Pains - Tones

Bluefeather
    Bluefeather

Bluefeather - March  = Groans - Pains - Tones Empty Bluefeather - March = Groans - Pains - Tones

Post  Bluefeather Fri 05 Mar 2010, 12:37 am

03-04-2010 @ 3:15 PM MST = 2:15 PM PST

instantly became full blown agitated and HAD to leave the house immediatly !
    I drove two blocks and stopped at a coffee house and instantly my heart muscle became eratic: beating wildly.

Anxiety and agitation & heart muscle beating rappidly continue as of this post at 5:35 PM MST
    I started venting heavillly around 5 PM MST

NOTE: SIX HOURS BEFORE A QUAKE I am prone to become instantly agitated and have to leave whereever i am
    and go someplace else...this is an overwhelming compulsion !!!!!!! the result started for me at 3 PM MST
    on 3-4-2010 and became full blow 15 minutes later. the result was six hours later VANAUTU ... M 6.5

......VANAUTU................Magnitude...... 6.5
    Date-Time Thursday, March 04, 2010 at 14:02:27 UTC
    Friday, March 05, 2010 at 01:02:27 AM at epicenter
    Distances 215 km (135 miles) N of Luganville, Espiritu Santo, Vanuatu
    350 km (215 miles) SSE of Lata, Santa Cruz Islands, Solomon Isl.
    475 km (295 miles) NNW of PORT-VILA, Efate, Vanuatu
    2130 km (1320 miles) NE of BRISBANE, Queensland, Australia

___________________________________________________________________________________________________
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________

on 03-03-2010 @ 11 PM MST = 10 PM PST

i awoke and started saying....... "KENSINGTON"

There is a "KENSINGTON" CALIFORNIA = SAN FRANCISO BAY AREA

TIMING = this could be anywhere from 6 days to aprox 6 weeks from now.

Last edited by Bluefeather on Mon 08 Mar 2010, 4:53 am; edited 2 times in total
    Bluefeather
    Bluefeather

Bluefeather - March  = Groans - Pains - Tones Empty 3-08-2010 @ 4 PM MST = Middle of my Chest - pressure non stop.... = LARGE SOLAR FLAIR

Post  Bluefeather Mon 08 Mar 2010, 12:56 am

3-08-2010 @ 4 PM MST = 3 PM PST

About 3 minutes till 4 PM MST i instantly started having pressure in the middle of my chest.
    This has been continuous and non stop as of this posting.

THIS IS A LARGE SOLAR FLAIR = CME / CONORAL MASS EJECTION from the sun

TIMING = about 6 days from now = 3-14-2010

________________________________________________________________________________________________
    ________________________________________________________________________________________________

3-08-2010 5:30 PM MST THRU 8:30 PM MST = for three solid hours i was experiencing stabbing pain
    ________________under my right ribs: it has been very very painfull... until i took letachin & tums
    ________________then it subsided within 30 minutes.

AREA = When i spoke with Charlotte King she informed me that this is usually the Alusian Islands,
    however, she also said that since i am also having pressure in the middle of my chest this could
    be big SOLAR FLARES or a combination of SOLAR & EQ. She also said that the SOLAR FLARES should
    occur with 24 to 48 hours: that this is what happens for her.

AGAIN: from 4 PM MST THRU 8:30 PM MST i had continuous emense pressure in the middle of my chest.
    ........from 5:30 PM MST thru 8:30 PM MST i also had sabbing pain under my right ribs.

THIS IS A : SOLAR FLARE or CME / CORONAL MASS EJECTION from the sun

........@ 9:30 PM MST 95 percent of symptoms have disapated.

TIMING = This is a HUGE SOLAR FLARE due to occur in 6 days = on March 14, 2010

Last edited by Bluefeather on Thu 11 Mar 2010, 5:33 am; edited 4 times in total
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Bluefeather - March  = Groans - Pains - Tones Empty Re: Bluefeather - March = Groans - Pains - Tones

Post  socalshakin Mon 08 Mar 2010, 2:31 am

Bluefeather wrote:

About 3 minutes till 4 PM MST i instantly started having pressure in the middle of my chest.

AREA = Southern California into BAJA

Bluefeather... tomorrow is 3/8.. are you seeing something in the future?
    Bluefeather
    Bluefeather

Bluefeather - March  = Groans - Pains - Tones Empty Re: Bluefeather - March = Groans - Pains - Tones

Post  Bluefeather Mon 08 Mar 2010, 4:30 am

socalshakin wrote:
    Bluefeather wrote:

AREA = Southern California into BAJA

Bluefeather... tomorrow is 3/8.. are you seeing something in the future?

Hello Socalshakin:
    YES, i am seeing something in the future. Please see above post as i am going to post
    more of what happened to me etc. Thank you. I might be picking up TWO DIFFERENT happenings:
    earthquake & solar flare.

Bluefeather
    Bluefeather

Bluefeather - March  = Groans - Pains - Tones Empty 3-10-2010 = Deep Ice Picks in Right ear ... = EQ in SOUTH PACIFIC ... M 6 +

Post  Bluefeather Thu 11 Mar 2010, 1:15 am

3-10-2010

@ 5:40 PM MST = Deep ice pick jabs in Right ear lasting = one minute

@ 5:49 PM MST = Deep ice pick jabs in Right ear lasting = 30 seconds

@ 5:52 PM MST = Deep ice pick jabs in Right ear lasting = 15 seconds

NOTE: all of the above were so deep and painfull that i was crying out loud in pain.
    When i spoke with Charlotte King she said the above is what she corrolates to the AREAS of :

AREAS TO WATCH ARE : SOUTH PACIFIC : TAIWAN, LEWARD ISLANDS, WINDWARD ISLANDS, TRINIDAD.

TIMING: due in 6 days from now = MARCH 16, 2010

Magnitude : 6 +

Last edited by Bluefeather on Thu 11 Mar 2010, 5:35 am; edited 2 times in total
    Bluefeather
    Bluefeather

Bluefeather - March  = Groans - Pains - Tones Empty 3-10-2010 = Saying "KENSINGTON" & 'KINGSTON' ... California = M 6 +

Post  Bluefeather Thu 11 Mar 2010, 5:25 am

3-10-2010 @ 10:00 PM MST

AGAIN I Instantly started canneling........ " KINGSTON " then "KENSINGTN"

There is a "KINGSTON", ROSAMOND, CALIFORNIA which is on the West side of EDWARDS AFB

I was on the phone when i started receiving "KINGSTON" then "KENSINGSTON"

I first started saying "KENSINGTN" on March 03, 2010, so it might be 6 days out = March 14, 2010
    So, they both might be on the same day, since the first time i received Kensington i also received Kingston.

I just GOOGLED : Kingston, Kensington, California and FOUND THIS:

THERE IS A 'KINGSTON RD, in KENSINGTON, CALIFORNIA just NORTH OF BERKLEY

MAGNITUDE : 6 or 6+

TIME: this might occur around 5 o'clock
    any time from now until March 14, or 17th or 24th 2010

Linda in N Carolina
    Linda in N Carolina

Post  Linda in N Carolina Thu 11 Mar 2010, 10:17 am

Thank you BlueFeather, I always read your posts with great interest. I'm having west coast symptoms, on and off, since the weekend. Last night and this morning, my head is as if I had a migraine, but I don't. Once you've had a migraine, you KNOW the difference. Blessings to all, blessings to Mother Earth!
    Bluefeather
    Bluefeather

Bluefeather - March  = Groans - Pains - Tones Empty 3-12-2010 = Left ear

Post  Bluefeather Sat 13 Mar 2010, 4:17 am

3-12-2010 @ 7:37 PM MST

Left ear : close loud crystal tone lasting = 30 seconds

When i spoke with Charlotte King she said the above is what she corrolates to the AREAS of :

MAGNITUDE : 6 +

AREAS to WATCH : CHINA, PAKISTAN, INDIA or AFGHANISTAN.

TIMING : due in 6 days from now = MARCH 18, 2010

Bluefeather
    Bluefeather

Bluefeather - March  = Groans - Pains - Tones Empty 3-19-2010 - Body jolted once

Post  Bluefeather Sun 21 Mar 2010, 3:33 am

3-19-2010m @ 10:30 PM MST

Just went to bed and a few minutes later at 10:30 my whole body was jolted from East to West once.

Timing: 6 days out from now = March 25, 2010 for a large earthquake

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:20 pm