Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

Punch line dream...

Tiempe
    Tiempe

Punch line dream... Empty Punch line dream...

Post  Tiempe Wed 24 Mar 2010, 10:02 pm

Hi All,

I was in a room with 5 or 6 other people I didn't know. We were comfortable enough because the room was pretty big. But I think we wanted to leave.

I looked at the ceiling and it was like 6 inches of water instead of a ceiling and you could see the sky. I reached up to touch the water and it was hot but I put my hand through it and my arm grew long enough to feel the air above the ceiling of water.

That's when I realized we could leave. Some other people were coming but not all. One young guy wanted some 'beer' but wasn't old enough. He asked an older guy to get him some and he would give him something he had but I didn't see what they exchanged...except the younger guy was given a pitcher of beer.

We went to the door to leave and as I left the room I looked back at the young guy and saw a big hand reach down and take his pitcher of beer.

That's when I understood..."You can't take it with you!"

The end. Laughing

Peace to all, Tiempe.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:25 am