Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

4 posters

Aaaaarrrrgh!!!! Just got off the phone with the Census bureau...

Grits
    Grits

Aaaaarrrrgh!!!!  Just got off the phone with the Census bureau... Empty Aaaaarrrrgh!!!! Just got off the phone with the Census bureau...

Post  Grits Tue 30 Mar 2010, 7:38 pm

Evil or Very Mad Man was that a frustrating call! If this is how they are going to run health care, we are in BIG trouble. No

I got my letter telling me my census was on the way and then I got my card reminding me to fill out my census, BUT I never got the form, so I called...

...and the voice message asks me if I want to request a form, so I said "Request form" as instructed. Well, then the only option you get is for you to give them a number off of your form to order a new form... silent NO other options. I DON'T have a form which is why I called in the 1st place...grrrr! If you don't give them the number off of the form you DON'T HAVE, then they can't help you. What a Face

So, I go through all other options and FINALLY get a real person who CANNOT answer any questions. She can only read a pre-written script that does not answer my question. Rolling Eyes Finally after a few questions and her reading a few scripts I find out that if I don't get my form by April 12th, I can phone it in, so okay I have a solution...then AFTER ALL OF THAT (we are talking at least 10 minutes of routing me around and her reading from scripts), she says, "You can also go to our website to find a "Be Counted" location in your area where you can fill out a form".

Like "why" didn't she say that to start with????? rabbit

Anyway, after all of that, I just have to show up at my local library tomorrow and hopefully that will be it.

What a joke! I don't guess anyone that didn't get a form can request one since they don't have their non-existant numbers either... confused

Gotta lol! it off...
    melinda
    melinda

Aaaaarrrrgh!!!!  Just got off the phone with the Census bureau... Empty Re: Aaaaarrrrgh!!!! Just got off the phone with the Census bureau...

Post  melinda Fri 02 Apr 2010, 3:17 am

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/7E0ot9iJm_k&hl=en_US&fs=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/7E0ot9iJm_k&hl=en_US&fs=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>
    melinda
    melinda

Aaaaarrrrgh!!!!  Just got off the phone with the Census bureau... Empty Re: Aaaaarrrrgh!!!! Just got off the phone with the Census bureau...

Post  melinda Fri 02 Apr 2010, 3:20 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E0ot9iJm_k

a link to what yiu are experiencing
    freemind
    freemind

Post  freemind Tue 20 Apr 2010, 11:26 am

You must hate the Constitution and your Country.
    melinda
    melinda

Post  melinda Wed 21 Apr 2010, 12:22 am

au contraire~

the constitution of my particular state as well as the federal
    guv only require we the citizens be counted.

the other questions violate privacy.

besides...how can i hate something that has no life?

it is a mere construct of human minds.

i hold no emotion for it either way.

your mind is not free....

your mind is quite nicely packed in a box.

melinda
    Betty in Texas
    Betty in Texas

Post  Betty in Texas Wed 21 Apr 2010, 8:54 pm

Yes Melinda, and they are turning out robots in our schools too. They are taking normal intelligent kids and turning them into idiots who cannot read or write so that they cannot challenge the authority of TPTB.

Some of those same idiots are now Senators!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:59 pm