Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

Black Morgan Gelding Running with Black rider Along Sandy Pathway

beejean
    beejean

Black Morgan Gelding Running with Black rider Along Sandy Pathway Empty Black Morgan Gelding Running with Black rider Along Sandy Pathway

Post  beejean Mon 05 Apr 2010, 4:42 pm

A.M. Easter Sunday - vision of a Black Morgan Gelding galloping full speed with Black rider Along Sandy Pathway. I did not want to post on Easter because it felt grim.

This seemed like a calvary messenger / because the horse was galloping furiously. the ground was a dirt/sand road and it could have been anywhere in the world because I didn't get the locale. The scene seemed like a harbinger, but not a battle.

Now, here is my speculation (p.s. - sometimes my guesses are much less revealing, because the context is guessed incorrectly, than the images I see. Question Question Question ):

1. If it were the black horseman of the apocalypse - then the economy, humans ability to gather food and build shelter is due for an unexpected blow. Whatever is happening is a sudden thing in this dream.
    2. If it was a scene to show a rushing horseman, than it could be a disturbing event that frightens animals and humans like the 7 MAG Mexican/US border earthquake. I might have just seen a pre-cursor of it -- this one feels right. Because visions sometimes manifest just hours later, and the EQ was yesterday night.
    3. If it Question was a scene from a past historical event that carried the same vibration as an upcoming event in peoples' collective emotions, then it was probably War of 1812/ Texas Ranger action along the Gulf of Mexico (one of the 4 theaters of that war). It was as if, in the making of plans, there was sudden information about a new event that could alter everything and the messenger was rushing to deliver it.

Ranger History

FIRST* US RANGER REGIMENT was proposed in 1811 and formed in 1812!!!!!!

The Nafziger Collection - American Army 1781-1811 documents an even earlier attempted ranger regiment formulation by Secretary of War Henry Knox during the so-called "quasi-war" with France and perceived imminent general war during the Adam's administration
    790UXXA: Rangers Formed to Defend the Western US Frontier, 1790 - 1 pg
    791UXXA: Organization of US Ranger Regiment Raised in 1791 - 1 pg

see images 1790-RangerProposal-p102-3 and 1791-RangerRegimentEstimate-p111.jpg at US Army 1789-1820 documents

Investigation of their uniform and weaponry yielded some interesting results:
    "There was a Mounted Ranger Battalion of ten companies. They were equipped with plain green hunting smocks and trousers, a Tarleton helmet with a black roach, green turbaning and a green plumette on the left, and black crossbelts and leather equipment. They were issued rifles, and officers and NCO's wore sabres as well." - (lost web site)
    "There were also several battalions of Rangers serving on foot. The main difference between their issue and that of the Mounted Rangers was that the dismounted Rangers wore wide brimmed hats and were issued muskets and bayonets." http://www.cmhweb.org/news/2001/200103.pdf
    "Typical Ranger accoutrements consisted of a rifle, knife and tomahawk and each man carried with him his own supply of provisions (Dillon)."

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:11 am