Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+13
Calibabe
Don in Hollister
Paula/ swNM
Lar
TrishNrthrdgCA
Karin in wa
La Man
melinda
Michael
Conch23
kemokae
Sheila, Or.
socalshakin
17 posters

Important changes in registration 6/18/10

socalshakin
    socalshakin

Important changes in registration 6/18/10 Empty Important changes in registration 6/18/10

Post  socalshakin Tue 27 Apr 2010, 6:52 am

I have made some changes in registration that I felt was best for this board at the moment.

1. I have disabled allowing new members to register. I feel that most of the regulars have already made their way here. While I do welcome new members, you will not be able to register an account without sending me a message letting me know who you are and that you would like to register.

2. Once approved, I will register your account for you with the name of your choosing and a temporary password. You will then be able to log into your account and change your password for account privacy and security.

And as a reminder.....
    I have a barrier against more than 1 IP address registering more than once in a 24 hour period to avoid someone from re-registering under a different name yet same IP address in order to spam or troll these boards.

A bit stricter, but all for the best. Hope everyone agrees Smile

Last edited by socalshakin on Sat 19 Jun 2010, 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    Sheila, Or.
    Sheila, Or.

Important changes in registration 6/18/10 Empty Re: Important changes in registration 6/18/10

Post  Sheila, Or. Tue 27 Apr 2010, 5:23 pm

sounds like an excellent idea socal. Earthboppin boards seem to have been taken over by a couple of posters with many handles. Their LIAHO and now earthwatchers especially. Happy trails to you lady!! Wink
    kemokae

Important changes in registration 6/18/10 Empty Re: Important changes in registration 6/18/10

Post  kemokae Tue 27 Apr 2010, 7:14 pm

How do I deal with the fact that someone took out my e-mail server, and from Yahoo, I went to gmail..and they took that one out in less then an week also. Any suggestions? Whom ever does this to me, well knows, you webmasters like to verify
    by being registered, so they have made it impossible for me to be verified back
    by return e-mail. Unless you give us an snail mail (or phone number) we can write to you with I can't get ahold of you. They know that also. I can't even get into yahoo to tell them I can't "log-in" because you have to log-in for any complaints. They continaully see to it my password is thrown out...when I try to change it..I can't.I tell ya whomever is doing this to me, is very clever about computers. So is "Rock" take an real good look at exactly what he is saying most the time an he seems so "funny"...he is basicaly telling you that your him in so many words or
    if you go the opposite...you get the troubles he's talking about. That takes an unique kind of intelligience. But it ends up always on way or the other..he profits
    by what is said. He is the kind of person my psycology classes for supervisors warned us of being around. Never mean, just an delight, and things always go their way...they see to that.
    Conch23
    Conch23

Important changes in registration 6/18/10 Empty Great idea! EB has too many immature people. Asswipes yup have not heard that word in ages LOL

Post  Conch23 Tue 27 Apr 2010, 8:43 pm

socalshakin wrote:I made a change in registration that I felt was best for this board with all of the BS going on at earthboppin.

All new users now have to approve their accounts via email, which will enable me to track users better.

I also set a barrier against more than 1 IP address registering more than once in a 24 hour period to avoid someone from re-registering under a different name yet same IP address in order to spam or troll these boards.

A bit stricter, but all for the best. Hope everyone agrees Smile
    Michael
    Michael

Important changes in registration 6/18/10 Empty Good idea

Post  Michael Wed 28 Apr 2010, 12:50 am

I see someone has hacked into earthboppin. I hope they don't get into here
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Wed 28 Apr 2010, 1:02 am

Michael wrote:I see someone has hacked into earthboppin. I hope they don't get into here

I'm changing the permissions for only me to approve new profiles. Hopefully this will aleviate any issues that may arise here.
    melinda
    melinda

Post  melinda Wed 28 Apr 2010, 1:19 am

gosh! i promise i won't come here either if mean people start up in here.

even my family noticed i am back to being myself, ever since i quit going to that place.

i do not even lurk.

and i won't.

there is nothing there that gifts a positive life of anything anymore.

it is ruined.

i treasure what we had there...and i treasure the beautiful souls i got to know at the boppin' boards.

i can never forget yall. yall are someones whom i value. unto my dying day...yall are in my heart.

i can even type all of yall names to this day.

i won't..but, yall know, eh?

bless all of us! we caused something brilliant and wonderful upon this internet..over at JOB'S and at MISTER BOPP'S.

mean people always find the beauty and come full force to destroy it.

that is their lifes' work, obviously.

please, never forget the wonder of the beauty we all made there together.

it is precious and truly not of this worldpov.

i bless you ~socalshakin'~ for being a ready help to gather we all into one place again.

LOL!!! a moth is dancing around my fingers on this keyboard as i type....

A SIGN A SIGNAL FROM MAMA SPIRIT

Moth's Wisdom Includes:

The power of the whirlwind

Ease of movement in darkness/shadow

Transformation

Ability to confuse enemies

Ability to find light in darkness

shamanism, working with animal spirits , core.

o yembe

melinda

sunny
    La Man

Post  La Man Wed 28 Apr 2010, 1:26 am

Atta girl. Do whatcha gotta do. Trolls are .10/12...
    Karin in wa
    Karin in wa

Post  Karin in wa Wed 28 Apr 2010, 3:05 am

socalshakin wrote:
    Michael wrote:I see someone has hacked into earthboppin. I hope they don't get into here

I'm changing the permissions for only me to approve new profiles. Hopefully this will aleviate any issues that may arise here.

Gosh I sure hope so, earthboppin has gone off the deep end and now the server is not found.
    Karin in wa
    Karin in wa

Post  Karin in wa Wed 28 Apr 2010, 3:09 am

melinda wrote:gosh! i promise i won't come here either if mean people start up in here.

even my family noticed i am back to being myself, ever since i quit going to that place.

i do not even lurk.

and i won't.

it is ruined.

i treasure what we had there...and i treasure the beautiful souls i got to know at the boppin' boards.

i can never forget yall. yall are someones whom i value. unto my dying day...yall are in my heart.

bless all of us! we caused something brilliant and wonderful upon this internet..over at JOB'S and at MISTER BOPP'S.

i bless you ~socalshakin'~ for being a ready help to gather we all into one place again.

Moth's Wisdom Includes:

Transformation

o yembe

melinda

sunny

Thanks for moths wisdom, I needed that right now whirlwind indeed!!
    It seem everyone in busy transforming right now and it ain't all good.
    I too will avoid that place, it got to the point that several of the people there were absolutely infurating me.'
    Bad juju for me, need to be calm and peaceful.
    Thats why I checked in here.

sunny
    TrishNrthrdgCA
    TrishNrthrdgCA

Post  TrishNrthrdgCA Wed 28 Apr 2010, 3:44 am

Hi everyone ............... sheesh! Why does Kevin Martin have to screw with everyone's lives? What is wrong with that man? I assume its Kevin .. considering the increasing volume of his angst in posts. Strange days eh? Now he's crashed Earthboppin' or Mr. Bopp has just finally had enough!

Cant type very succinctly .. came home to water coming thru my ceiling from neighbors about ... am a tad stressed.

Hugs all .....and thanks SoCal for being a great moderator of your great site.

Trish xxxx
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Wed 28 Apr 2010, 3:47 am

Comforting to know I'm not the only one who had a really bad day. One of my cars got towed, wrongly and I had to fight on the phone for 2 hours to get them to return my car.

I went to the store to buy a bottle of wine for my chardonnay pasta tonight and forgot my ID and they wouldn't sell it to me, though I shop there all of the time and they know me by name and what I buy.

Then all this crap on EB. I'm done with today. Evil or Very Mad
    TrishNrthrdgCA
    TrishNrthrdgCA

Post  TrishNrthrdgCA Wed 28 Apr 2010, 3:55 am

I could hate you SoCal!!! Not in a million years would I get carded these days !!!! lol xxx
    Lar
    Lar

Post  Lar Wed 28 Apr 2010, 4:10 am

good move socal
    I think ryan may have pulled the plug for maintenance to to rethink it all as he did a couple of months ago
    then again he may have been hacked
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Wed 28 Apr 2010, 4:35 am

TrishNrthrdgCA wrote:I could hate you SoCal!!! Not in a million years would I get carded these days !!!! lol xxx

Well, I was pretty pissed off, lol. My car had just been towed and I was an emotional wreck. So you can imagine that I was upset that I couldn't get what I needed for my dinner I planned, and must have looked looney tearing up over not being able to get the wine, haha.

I just decided to go home and make a Hot Pocket in my freezer. haha!

And Lar, I think you could be right. Someone seemed to have been able to change messages and posters names, so it looks like something was definitely going on!!
    Paula/ swNM
    Paula/ swNM

Post  Paula/ swNM Wed 28 Apr 2010, 5:35 am

Hello everyone-
    I think the extra security is warranted and is a very good idea. I read the EB forums from time to time and posted a couple of times, but I never really trusted that site after the original outage that lead to these forums being established. At first it seemed that it was going fairly smoothly, but recently the trolls seem to be running rampant again with what seems to be the intent of destroying the EB forum once and for all. I really do wonder what is behind all of this disruption and attempts to stifle communications among people. I think it is probably just the times that we are living in...

I have been really busy lately and have not had time to a lot of forum reading/posting, but in the future I think I will be spending my time here. This seems to be a very good place. Thank you so much for providing it.
    Blessings- Paula.
    kemokae

Post  kemokae Wed 28 Apr 2010, 4:30 pm

well, socalshakin...don't feel bad we loaned my son our car so we could work on his at the house here when the kids were renting an apartment long time ago, and because even though it was in his designated parking space... it got towed, I was ticked off..that is though when I found out about the "Tow Truck Scam" going on though in that they "picked on" people to tow their cars away and let them do the finding where the car is at, by then several days have passed by and its an $100 an day they charge for "storing" your car..for most kids don't have much money for used cars, it's easier to sign their cars over to them, then pay the fine...that way the tow truck people have either an "free" car to resell, or they give it in an car "donation" and take an hefty tax write-off...an real scam..and people are now beginning to fight it for what it really is. They have now closed down two tow trucking operations. The tow company never called my son to ask if it was someone's
    car that was in his driveway that he knew. Just our car even though being used looked pretty nice for their resale scam apparently.

As far as your other problem...when I worked for Fred Meyers, an major retail store up here, I had an 20 year old boss..everyone knew her, she was an night
    PIC (person-in-charge)..she got one of the guys in "Grocery" to let her buy an bottle of booze, her parents were out of town, and she wanted to "Party" with her
    boyfriend a bit. Well, the standard procedure was anyone could buy anything, but
    before they could leave the store that night...being employees, they had to have
    an PIC look inside the sack, take out the receipt..compare, and return it inside staple the bag shut, and inital on an special tag that they had inspected it before it could go out the door. Well, she couldn't do it herself..so she comes up to me
    in her best authority way and say's "Sing this form me, you know I can't do it myself...real nice like...I said what's in there, she oh, nothing somethign I got from grocery I'm taking home with me...when I looked inside and I saw it was an bottle of liquor, I knew if someone wanted to be dirty to her, all they had to do to was say I was supplying liquor to an minor...in this state at tthe time the
    legal age was 21 to buy your own booze. (Not that everyone 18 wasn't though most the time) So there I was, she was "mad" if I didn't sign that tag..I could of been
    thrown in jail if I did...I simply told her to go back to the person that sold it
    to her in the first place...we didn't her much after that in the store. I don' t
    think they fired her, I think they transfereed her to an different store though,
    perhaps stripped her PIC status. But that might be one reason why they were so
    nasty to you...for some reason they realy slamm "cashiers" on this kind of stuff, I guess because so many of them are young people. At 46 years old one time I got asked to show my ID at an night club.. I told them to stop flattering me
    at the thought of being younger then I really was...I still presented it to them.

Sorry you had an bad day, I get them to much these days also, but I try to count my blessings, just read the paper, there's someone out there worse off then you are
    most likely. It seems so unfair somedays also. All that can be said, is to try to move on the best you can to another better time. At least your alive and healthy.
    kemokae

Post  kemokae Wed 28 Apr 2010, 4:44 pm

TrishNrthrdgCA wrote:Hi everyone ............... sheesh! Why does Kevin Martin have to screw with everyone's lives? What is wrong with that man? I assume its Kevin .. considering the increasing volume of his angst in posts. Strange days eh? Now he's crashed Earthboppin' or Mr. Bopp has just finally had enough!

Cant type very succinctly .. came home to water coming thru my ceiling from neighbors about ... am a tad stressed.

Hugs all .....and thanks SoCal for being a great moderator of your great site.

Trish xxxx

...Rather Kevin did this or not, is hard tellin, but whom ever did/does these kinds of things..its always for the same reason..someone didn't get their butt kissed they way they wanted...or expected. Wait until you get to play with the "big boys" the ones that have money to really work you over...one of the reason's our economy is so bad, is because they have the "power" to pull strings into the realms of crime, bribes, and murder if they get angry for not gettin their fannies kissed so they can come out ahead in millions and billions...and looking virginal pristine clean. Those are the kind your better off staying away from, because if they like you..and if they need an "fall guy"...guess what you can do for them. Yep!...you
    guessed it.
    Don in Hollister

Post  Don in Hollister Wed 28 Apr 2010, 6:37 pm

Hi Socalshaken. How can I send you an email? If I have this correct you are the administrator. Take Care...Don
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Post  socalshakin Wed 28 Apr 2010, 6:41 pm

Don in Hollister wrote:Hi Socalshaken. How can I send you an email? If I have this correct you are the administrator. Take Care...Don

Hi Don, glad to hear from you Smile

You can either send me a private message here or you can email me at:

boppinkate@yahoo.com

Take care, Kate
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Post  Calibabe Thu 29 Apr 2010, 3:46 am

melinda wrote:gosh! i promise i won't come here either if mean people start up in here.

i do not even lurk.

and i won't.

it is ruined.

Moth's Wisdom Includes:

Transformation

o yembe

melinda

sunny

No needs to worry Melinda. SoCal and I will keep an eye out for anyone trying to do funny business here. I think we have a good group of people that while we can disagree on somethings, we never seem to take it personal and say stuff that will not only hurt but just doesn't seem to further any discussion anyway.

I hope that we continue to get new members and that everyone has a good time here. After all that is what this is here for to share and to learn from each other. Life is way to short to carry on like 3 yr olds (no offense to any 3 yr olds or anyone who has them in their lives) flower
    Mary/Portland, OR
    Mary/Portland, OR

Post  Mary/Portland, OR Thu 29 Apr 2010, 6:08 am

Hi Don - nice to see you here! I've been thinking of you. Hope you are well. Take care Smile
    burnedmyrrh

Important changes in registration 6/18/10 Empty Good idea!

Post  burnedmyrrh Thu 29 Apr 2010, 3:40 pm

Yes, that's a good idea SoCal! I feel sorry for Bopp with that troll of a creep doing what 'it' did to those boards.
    melinda
    melinda

Post  melinda Mon 03 May 2010, 12:55 am

yeah...mister bopp has always been the bestest of the web masters!

i love him and appreciate the beauty he made with the earthbopper's.

i love that kate has made a sweet place for us to gather.

i never know how other folk feel about me or see me with they eyes.

dum ole woman....too bright in the forests...to dum for the worldpov.

right now...i am gonna get myself a big glass of beer.

and smoke myself a cigarette~

and read some more of yall ponderings and wonderings~

melinda
    melinda
    melinda

Post  melinda Mon 03 May 2010, 12:59 am

by the by, i have learned more about the science from ~DON IN HOLISTER~

than i have ever learned from fake science in school when i was a kid.

i guarantee~

melinda cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:58 am