Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+13
Calibabe
Don in Hollister
Paula/ swNM
Lar
TrishNrthrdgCA
Karin in wa
La Man
melinda
Michael
Conch23
kemokae
Sheila, Or.
socalshakin
17 posters

Important changes in registration 6/18/10

Whisper
    Whisper

Important changes in registration 6/18/10 - Page 2 Empty Re: Important changes in registration 6/18/10

Post  Whisper Mon 03 May 2010, 3:50 am

melinda wrote:yeah...mister bopp has always been the bestest of the web masters!

i love him and appreciate the beauty he made with the earthbopper's.

i love that kate has made a sweet place for us to gather.

i never know how other folk feel about me or see me with they eyes.

dum ole woman....too bright in the forests...to dum for the worldpov.

right now...i am gonna get myself a big glass of beer.

and smoke myself a cigarette~

and read some more of yall ponderings and wonderings~

melinda

Melinda,

I see you just as I see your avatar. A beautiful one of a kind butterfly. Unique, special....and you shouldn't think any different.

Hope you enjoyed that beer...Wink

I've learned a lot fron Don in Holister and just want to add that I'm glad to see you here.

I haven't the nerve to peak back in at EarthBoppin' I've been having computer issues for a couple of weeks. Blew up the laptop and the one I'm on is very old..can't buy a new one until the next paycheck. I hope that Ryan can get things fixed and that those that have caused the problems get what they deserve.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...Forumotion is just the greatest thing to happen to free message boards. I found them three years ago and have only had two days down in all that time. I admin a board called Blu5Community. We've been very happy with our board and I think everyone will be very happy here. Great job SoCal! Thanks so much!
    HapHazar

Important changes in registration 6/18/10 - Page 2 Empty for Melinda

Post  HapHazar Mon 10 May 2010, 4:22 am

Melinda wrote:

i love that kate has made a sweet place for us to gather.

i never know how other folk feel about me or see me with they eyes.

dum ole woman....too bright in the forests...to dum for the worldpov. ...
    ----------------
    Melinda,
    I only read the other forum infrequently, but I always loved your posts and how you express yourself. It's like poetry to me. I tend to be wordy, but the way you write is so expressive that you don't need very many words to say A LOT. And very beautifully. See? I should have just said that your writing is poetic and evocative ;-> I remember the first time I saw anything you had said was a post about a Bigfoot experience, and knew that I wanted to read more from you. That was a while back...
    HapHazardous
    Karin in wa
    Karin in wa

Important changes in registration 6/18/10 - Page 2 Empty Re: Important changes in registration 6/18/10

Post  Karin in wa Fri 10 Sep 2010, 5:00 pm

works for me
    Had gotten to the point where I didn't post on the other board at all anymore.
    davidw22

Important changes in registration 6/18/10 - Page 2 Empty becoming a member

Post  davidw22 Sun 10 Apr 2011, 10:40 am

I enjoy the debates regarding earthquakes, as an emergency manager in the New Madrid area, it gives me foresight into the future and my planning for an event.
    Thank you, I would like to be a member, but It's fine for me to just observe.
    Again thanks to all of you who have a passion for this science.

D Warren
    Marjij

Important changes in registration 6/18/10 - Page 2 Empty Marjij

Post  Marjij Sat 14 May 2011, 5:00 pm

I just found this amazing site. I am looking for information on earth changes, incoming comets, i.e. elenin, and astrological forecasts. There is a wealth of information here, plus the comments of viewers are informative and helpful. The site administrator will not allow new people to sign on, so I am requesting that you permit me this service. I will probably not comment, but will read everything that is here. Thank you. I am marjij@aol.com
    johnl
    johnl

Important changes in registration 6/18/10 - Page 2 Empty david and marji - try Earthboppin

Post  johnl Thu 09 Jun 2011, 1:19 am

David and Marji,

The main site is at Earthboppin. These 3 EB sites discuss the topics you’re interested in.

Earthwatchers
    http://earthboppin.net/talkshop/geology/

Skywatchers
    http://earthboppin.net/talkshop/space/

Disasters
    http://earthboppin.net/talkshop/disasters/

Just click “New Thread” to start your own thread, or click Reply to respond to a post.

John

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 11:05 am