Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

4 posters

Presidents Obama and Kennedy & First Ladies Jackie and Michelle O.

prinze
    prinze

Presidents Obama and Kennedy & First Ladies Jackie and Michelle O. Empty Presidents Obama and Kennedy & First Ladies Jackie and Michelle O.

Post  prinze Wed 05 May 2010, 7:24 am

I never have dreams like this. This is a very odd dream. John and Jackie Kennedy were walking across a green field towards Barack and Michelle Obama. There was a white cross in the middle of the field.

The image of the white cross in my dream is from the grave site of Robert Kennedy at Arlington National Cemetary. The single cross was the only thing there. The grave marker was not in the dream.

http://www.arlingtoncemetery.org/images/ANC_surroundings/PAGES/image28.html

Last edited by prinze on Fri 07 May 2010, 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    beejean
    beejean

Presidents Obama and Kennedy & First Ladies Jackie and Michelle O. Empty Obama dream Mon May 3

Post  beejean Wed 05 May 2010, 11:37 am

prinze wrote:I never have dreams like this. This is a very odd dream. John and Jackie Kennedy were walking across a green field towards Barack and Michelle Obama. There was a white cross in the middle of the field.

Monday night I dreamt about President Obama getting on the bus I was riding. When he came aboard I had a great concern that our ride to the next bus stop was going to be disrupted. Then I woke up. (I haven't dreamt about him ever before.)
    prinze
    prinze

Presidents Obama and Kennedy & First Ladies Jackie and Michelle O. Empty Re: Presidents Obama and Kennedy & First Ladies Jackie and Michelle O.

Post  prinze Wed 19 May 2010, 7:51 am

beejean wrote:
    prinze wrote:I never have dreams like this. This is a very odd dream. John and Jackie Kennedy were walking across a green field towards Barack and Michelle Obama. There was a white cross in the middle of the field.

Monday night I dreamt about President Obama getting on the bus I was riding. When he came aboard I had a great concern that our ride to the next bus stop was going to be disrupted. Then I woke up. (I haven't dreamt about him ever before.)

The next bus stop could be symbolic of the next political stop. The next political stop for President Obama and this country is November 2012. This could mean that our collective ride to November 2012 will be disrupted.
    melinda
    melinda

Presidents Obama and Kennedy & First Ladies Jackie and Michelle O. Empty Re: Presidents Obama and Kennedy & First Ladies Jackie and Michelle O.

Post  melinda Thu 20 May 2010, 2:24 am

i am tired of fake government.

telly vision purdy boyz

no substance....just a purdy face.

television and magazines and all of that slick crap.

we have been sold a bunch of poop.

yall remember ~scorpio~ ?

he had it right.

prepare to life without the support of the fake government.

we the people and folk are on our own.

most are gluey eyes on the telly awaiting news of the world.

that ain't real my friends.

i am in prayer mode....no knees needed,

yall go read the celestine prophecy books!

learn how prayer works

i love yall

i love all life

we can gather love for this blessing

o yembe~

melinda
    kemokae

Post  kemokae Thu 20 May 2010, 4:24 am

Robert Kennedy took care of our justice system if I remember correctly. Taking the
    "fake" our of illusion to others and showing us reality.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:09 am