Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

Dream of large quake and mall shooting, possibly WA or Vancouver??

socalshakin
    socalshakin

Dream of large quake and mall shooting, possibly WA or Vancouver?? Empty Dream of large quake and mall shooting, possibly WA or Vancouver??

Post  socalshakin Sun 11 Jul 2010, 6:15 pm

Last night I dreamed I was in a mall, where someone was on the loose shooting people at random. I was running with the SWAT team trying to stay protected with someone who was armed.

We got out of the mall, when a group of people, including my Mom wanted to go inside because the stars from Twilight were in the mall, and appeared to be filming. I went in with her, but told her we need to leave because of the shootings. I was so uncomfortable and a group of people who had escaped with me earlier were watching from the ground floor, while we were on the 2nd story of the mall.

One of the ladies down below asked me if I was going to be OK, I shook my head and I couldn't speak, I was terrified. Then, I started to feel the building shake. Started slow, but then increased very quickly and violently and the lights were flickering. Parts of the ceiling started to come down, everyone was yelling "earthquake". I was screaming for my Mom and she told me to get down and cover my head. I did, and felt things crashing down on my back.

I know that Twilight is filmed in WA state and Vancouver, so... I feel this might be related to a large quake coming to the Northwest somewhere. I have no clue where this mall shooting fits in though..
    jordan
    jordan

Dream of large quake and mall shooting, possibly WA or Vancouver?? Empty Re: Dream of large quake and mall shooting, possibly WA or Vancouver??

Post  jordan Mon 12 Jul 2010, 8:56 pm

socalshakin wrote:Last night I dreamed I was in a mall, where someone was on the loose shooting people at random. I was running with the SWAT team trying to stay protected with someone who was armed.

We got out of the mall, when a group of people, including my Mom wanted to go inside because the stars from Twilight were in the mall, and appeared to be filming. I went in with her, but told her we need to leave because of the shootings. I was so uncomfortable and a group of people who had escaped with me earlier were watching from the ground floor, while we were on the 2nd story of the mall.

One of the ladies down below asked me if I was going to be OK, I shook my head and I couldn't speak, I was terrified. Then, I started to feel the building shake. Started slow, but then increased very quickly and violently and the lights were flickering. Parts of the ceiling started to come down, everyone was yelling "earthquake". I was screaming for my Mom and she told me to get down and cover my head. I did, and felt things crashing down on my back.

I know that Twilight is filmed in WA state and Vancouver, so... I feel this might be related to a large quake coming to the Northwest somewhere. I have no clue where this mall shooting fits in though..

Cnn had a story about Police arrest 2 teens after shooting at Oregon mall

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2010/03/25/police-arrest-2-teens-after-shooting-at-oregon-mall/?iref=obnetwork
    Dreemz
    Dreemz

Dream of large quake and mall shooting, possibly WA or Vancouver?? Empty Socalshakins dream, posting Twilight Tour just for record

Post  Dreemz Fri 16 Jul 2010, 7:00 pm

Posting just for the record. Twilight Tour 2010 Dates:

BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS July 16-18, 2010
    TORONTO, CANADA July 30-August 1, 2010
    PARSIPPANY, NEW JERSEY August 20-22, 2010
    SALT LAKE CITY, UTAH September 10-12, 2010
    SACRAMENTO, CALIFORNIA September 24-26, 2010
    PORTLAND, OREGON October 1-3, 2010
    ANAHEIM, CALIFORNIA October 8-10, 2010
    DALLAS, TEXAS November 12-14, 2010
    HONOLULU, HAWAII December 3-5, 2010
    ORLANDO, FLORIDA December 10-12, 2010

Sponsored content

Dream of large quake and mall shooting, possibly WA or Vancouver?? Empty Re: Dream of large quake and mall shooting, possibly WA or Vancouver??

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:18 pm