Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

4 posters

June's SHTF SUPERMOON SMACKDOWN

SonicSal
    SonicSal

June's SHTF SUPERMOON SMACKDOWN Empty June's SHTF SUPERMOON SMACKDOWN

Post  SonicSal Fri 01 Jun 2012, 12:26 am

June's SHTF SUPERMOON SMACKDOWN 0604-mo180su-pep

The last of the SuperMoon full moons of spring (at 14° Gemini) is the one that looks most suspicious to me, in terms of headline-making tidal extremes and storm and seismic risk, for any number of reasons. For one thing, it closely coincides with the June 4 solar transit of Venus. And then there’s the fact that this particular full moon happens to be a lunar eclipse, with the Moon just a few hours from its peak declination south of the celestial equator at the time. It’s a combination that indicates a formidable confluence of solar energy as well as solar and lunar torque on the skies, seas and crust of our home planet. Apart from these considerations, this one will also be essentially tied for the second-closest SuperMoon full moon of the year – which means it should quite the visual spectacle to behold rising in the east after sunset.

As usual, you can expect a higher-than-normal batch of strong storms (high winds and heavy precipitation) during this SuperMoon, along with an upsurge in newsworthy seismic activity (Magnitude 5+ earthquakes and volcanic eruptions). I make the effective geocosmic shock window associated with the June 4 SuperMoon lunar eclipse to run from the 1st through the 7th – although this will come on the heels of storm and seismic disturbances from the 28th into the 31st, associated with the Moon’s May 29 southward crossing of the celestial equator. There’s an extended risk window associated with the Venus transit across the Sun, which does include storm and seismic activity but focuses more specifically on geomagnetic disturbances. It’s extended because of the Sun’s 25-day rotational period.

http://www.astropro.com/forecast/predict/2012-06.html
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

June's SHTF SUPERMOON SMACKDOWN Empty Headache

Post  OregonGuy Fri 01 Jun 2012, 5:50 pm

It's been building since 8 am. Just about 11 am now. Kind of drowsy too. Right knee aches since yesterday. Can't remember what the knee corresponded too. I think Japan. Headache might be Baja area S. Calif/Mexico
    John Kettler

June's SHTF SUPERMOON SMACKDOWN Empty 6.4 and 6.8 in Indonesia; more to come!

Post  John Kettler Sat 02 Jun 2012, 6:28 am

Was absolutely wrecked after rising at noon trying to get sleep current after being up continuously the night before. Felt like I'd been run over by a 90 car freight train, and it was downhill from there for hours. the quakes coming in took most of the fire out of my burning upper back, which was in big time spasm and alleviated much of my headache and deep sadness, too. But my body's telling me, and other Earth sensitives say, Indonesia's not done. I believe them, for I'm getting more torn up by the minute. My head's imploding, my upper back's ablaze, and my neck is stiff and getting stiffer. Am also feeling somewhat sad. It's 1:28 a.m. CDT.
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

June's SHTF SUPERMOON SMACKDOWN Empty Re: June's SHTF SUPERMOON SMACKDOWN

Post  SonicSal Sat 02 Jun 2012, 8:09 pm

Smashed and crashed all damn day today. Could see a series of ominous newsworthy events beginning Monday.
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Tue 05 Jun 2012, 12:31 am

June's SHTF SUPERMOON SMACKDOWN 120604.S_America.EQs

I'm expecting something to BLOW.....within the next 48 hrs.

John Kettler

June's SHTF SUPERMOON SMACKDOWN Empty Expecting a big quake in the Pacific, probably Indonesia Mag 8 or so

Post  John Kettler Thu 07 Jun 2012, 4:06 pm

Multiple sensitives are expecting a 9 in Indonesia, but the info I'm getting suggests an 8 is what'll hit instead.This'll be the result of some sort of intervention. Am also getting strong indications for a Pacific volcanic eruption, too. The mauling from the inbound quake was so severe it forced me to take additional pain meds. Am barely up and am again getting hit. Entire upper back, top and right side of skull are taking a beating. Am feeling upwelling sadness, so would say the quake is close and that what I'm feeling are from the final crustal displacements.
    beejean
    beejean

June's SHTF SUPERMOON SMACKDOWN Empty Just Up Net Expectations

Post  beejean Mon 18 Jun 2012, 11:50 pm

June
    Just Up Net Expectations

Just Up Net Expectations...
    Something waits up ahead
    Will the people sense perturbations?
    Will the pundits leave the news to Gloria Allred?

Why are trend watches not reported ?
    For hearing the trends will bring the knowing.
    Who has realized radiation levels seem distorted ?
    What will be done when we see what we've been sowing?

Indeed, this June has been a time when the expectations of a summer break are being scrunched by the economic uncertainty and the instability that seems to grow apace in Europe and the Middle East. ALL the USA leaders appear more and more out of touch with any semblance of maintaining a facade that they have a workable plan. In fact, proposed plans just don't add up.

So, in trying to capture the feelings that abound in "the People on the street" this summer, I see our collective recognition that we will be able to carry away fewer of our necessities from the worn-down institutions that tried to build a progressive and caring state. The college educated are seeing no facilities that will engage them to use their education. The sick are seeing no facilities that will apply a consistent wellness regimen. The displaced from natural disasters are seeing fewer organized aid programs as disasters mount in number. The worn-out police are seeing fewer colleagues working and enduring beside them. In all this seeing, we realize that the pretty screening room of our large LED sets are showing us fake dilemmas and fake solutions.

The many volcanic eruptions, the devastating wildfires, the Russia-US stand-off near Syria, the 6.4 Magnitude quake off Japan's eastern coast are demonstrating that things are out of kilter. But as for now, we have expectations, trends, but not the second shoe dropping. I think we are lucky in that for now. Let's take the modicum of luck we have in things we can be thankful for. God bless you as you sort through the maze of what you have heard and what you might believe. Let it Be as best you can. Keep June upbeat by keeping your common sense at the forefront. Use your intuition to sidestep danger.
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

June's SHTF SUPERMOON SMACKDOWN Empty Big one for Japan 7+

Post  OregonGuy Wed 20 Jun 2012, 2:39 am

Chest and neck for a couple of days now. I think this is for Japan. Felt this way prior to March 2011 quake there. Could be surprised at what happens in next 2-3 days.
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

June's SHTF SUPERMOON SMACKDOWN Empty Not much surprise

Post  OregonGuy Fri 22 Jun 2012, 8:00 pm

3 days later, no issues to report for body or expected 7+ mag event. I'll take it!

Another surface level quake here in Oregon at what appears to be a pond or former quarry. A little 1.0. http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsus/Quakes/uw60432061.php

On top of it I did see a one of Dutchsinses scalar square this morning. That only showed on College of Dupage radar site. Mysterious goings on I'd say.
    John Kettler

June's SHTF SUPERMOON SMACKDOWN Empty Expecting Pacific quake and eruption soon--barring intervention. RT side lit up!

Post  John Kettler Mon 25 Jun 2012, 5:03 am

n/t
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

June's SHTF SUPERMOON SMACKDOWN Empty Out of balance

Post  OregonGuy Fri 29 Jun 2012, 6:08 am

Having trouble walking and keeping my balance. Also goopy eyes, blurry vision. GI issues. Back soreness. Feel like it's raining high energy particles, the ether here is vibrating and dense. One artifact of this earlier was a cycling sound coming from my notebook computer. Rise and fall sound of at least a 20 second amplitude wave sound started to emanate even though no audio was on. The audio circuit itself was picking up the frequency and playing it through the speakers. Boy was that weird. Lasted about 10 minutes.

Later this evening I picked up a time dimension shift which I haven't felt in awhile. Really confused about this as being earth related, something very odd is taking place, wish I could 'see' it clearly. Guess it's time to watch what is going on in space or the sun.

Proton Flux did a little hiccup during this experience:

http://www.swpc.noaa.gov/stereo/data/impact_p_A_5m_7d.gif?foo=1340950029
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

June's SHTF SUPERMOON SMACKDOWN Empty Woozie land

Post  OregonGuy Fri 29 Jun 2012, 9:54 pm

Couple of serious woozies this afternoon, prior to China 6.3. Still having them afterward.
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Sat 30 Jun 2012, 11:12 pm

Sun is currently going APE SHIT. Combine that will a full moon next Tuesday, and you have a perfect SHTF geocosmic shock window...and am feelin it too ! What a Face

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 6:06 pm