Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

Haitian family surives 2 major quakes in 2 months

Michael

Haitian family surives 2 major quakes in 2 months

Post  Michael on Thu 04 Mar 2010, 4:09 pm

Found this on usatoday.com. A Haiti family surived the 7.0 Haiti quake in January. They moved to Chile and got hit by the 8.8 quake the very next month. Here's the story:

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2010/03/resettled-haitian-family-in-chile-rocked-by-second-quake-in-two-months/1

Warning: if you see this family near you start praying that nothing will happen. Twisted Evil
    socalshakin

Re: Haitian family surives 2 major quakes in 2 months

Post  socalshakin on Thu 04 Mar 2010, 6:15 pm

Mike T wrote:Found this on usatoday.com. A Haiti family surived the 7.0 Haiti quake in January. They moved to Chile and got hit by the 8.8 quake the very next month. Here's the story:

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/ondeadline/post/2010/03/resettled-haitian-family-in-chile-rocked-by-second-quake-in-two-months/1

Warning: if you see this family near you start praying that nothing will happen. Twisted Evil

Wow, talk about having a black cloud over your head! That's gotta be just unbelievable and horrible to experience twice, in 2 months and after you move to get away from the first one to start over.
    Calibabe
    Admin

Post  Calibabe on Fri 05 Mar 2010, 7:17 pm

socalshakin wrote:
    Mike T wrote:Found this on usatoday.com. A Haiti family surived the 7.0 Haiti quake in January. They moved to Chile and got hit by the 8.8 quake the very next month. Here's the story:

Wow, talk about having a black cloud over your head! That's gotta be just unbelievable and horrible to experience twice, in 2 months and after you move to get away from the first one to start over.

Yeah, well lets hope their next destination is NOT SoCal, especially in the L.A. or Ventura areas. What a Face

socalshakin

Post  socalshakin on Sat 06 Mar 2010, 3:10 am

Well, if I hear they've moved to anywhere in So Cal, I'll be moving out of state.

Poor people!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon 25 Sep 2017, 10:20 pm