Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+11
Conch23
Polly, AZ
Linda in N Carolina
Michael
socalshakin
SonicSal
Vim/PA
Rose8
Bobbie
LindaMarie
John Kettler
15 posters

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST Now 6:24 a.m. Anyone else feel this way?

John Kettler

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? - Page 3 Empty Another shoe dropped! 6.7 off Bio-Bio, Chile

Post  John Kettler Tue 16 Mar 2010, 4:43 pm

Knew it wasn't done! 6.7 off of Bio-bio, Chile. http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsww/Quakes/us2010txai.php , followed by yet more aftershocks. Last night was fairly quiet, but I went to bed around 3 a.m. PST wiped out, only to wake up ~8:30 a.m. for no discernible reason, feeling strangled on every level and agitated. Feels like something's about to hit and soon, a feeling supported by sadness, venting and a rising tide of frustration. It's 9:42 a.m.

John
    John Kettler

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? - Page 3 Empty Dull roar symptoms, wired, chemtrailing Does it mean the calm before the storm?

Post  John Kettler Wed 17 Mar 2010, 4:54 am

Though running on very little "sleep" and, quite frankly, fried, I have been in whirling dervish mode all day. Just as well, seeing as how I'm in the midst of packing on a short notice move and might well be laid up for days on end. Instead, though hurting considerably, I was able to get out and get some things done, then come back here and really tear into dismantling, packing and schlepping stuff downstairs, ably assisted by several friends. Sure hope I can walk tomorrow, for this is extreme exercise by my usual semicrippled standards! Entire area was blanketed with chemtrails today, so somebody's worried about something. It's 9:50 p.m. PST, and venting's begun.

John
    John Kettler

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? - Page 3 Empty Now dead, nonwhirling nondervish!

Post  John Kettler Thu 18 Mar 2010, 1:03 am

Not surprisingly, I was tired and sore today, but I also woke before 8:30 a.m. PST and wasn't happy about it, having crashed ~3 a.m. Have felt all day like a mouse being batted about by a cat, with all kinds of instabilities and breakdowns at every turn: Skype issues galore, glacial Internet function within my computer, Firefox installation problems, rising sadness, feeling as though sucked dry of energy and life force alike, no grip strength, poor balance, mental fogginess and inability to sustain a line of thought at times, problems speaking, beaten in brains, etc. Am such a mess right now I'm about to pass out. Have been eating cornbread and am about to attack the chocolate as of 6:01 p.m. PST. Am venting, too. Anyone else having the same sort of day? Should also mention that I'm experiencing slightly improved economic flow.

John
    John Kettler

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? - Page 3 Empty Things are falling apart!

Post  John Kettler Thu 18 Mar 2010, 5:29 am

Yesterday, a buddy of mine had his brand new car hit hard--fortunately without him in it and by someone insured and who later fessed up. Still, he's pretty shattered. Tonight, about two weeks after a still largely undefined domestic injury and police intervention, the same apartment was taken down by upwards of ten SWAT and sheriff's deputies, breaching through the front door and the rear window. Evidence suggests a coke bust. Our once quiet complex has deteriorated dramatically of late, with lots of raised voices, altercations, and now police raids. The guy whose car was hit is talking about moving, and the guy in the unit across from the raid is moving out ASAP, fearing for his infant and wife. All around me, I'm seeing signs of things coming unstuck fast and in a big way. Have been clobbered for hours and am both freezing and roasting at once. Both feet feel broken and beaten on the soles. Venting hard and deeply as of 10:28 p.m. PST. this is a prime quake window, and it feels as though something big's about to hit.

John
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? - Page 3 Empty Re: Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST Now 6:24 a.m. Anyone else feel this way?

Post  socalshakin Thu 18 Mar 2010, 7:05 am

[quote="John Kettler"]Yesterday, a buddy of mine had his brand new car hit hard--fortunately without him in it and by someone insured and who later fessed up. Still, he's pretty shattered. Tonight, about two weeks after a still largely undefined domestic injury and police intervention, the same apartment was taken down by upwards of ten SWAT and sheriff's deputies, breaching through the front door and the rear window. Evidence suggests a coke bust. Our once quiet complex has deteriorated dramatically of late, with lots of raised voices, altercations, and now police raids. The guy whose car was hit is talking about moving, and the guy in the unit across from the raid is moving out ASAP, fearing for his infant and wife. All around me, I'm seeing signs of things coming unstuck fast and in a big way. Have been clobbered for hours and am both freezing and roasting at once. Both feet feel broken and beaten on the soles. Venting hard and deeply as of 10:28 p.m. PST. this is a prime quake window, and it feels as though something big's about to hit.

JOhn, I hope you get some solace soon. I rent apartments in the Ventura county market. I can find you something safe and stable if you havent found anything yet. Let me know!
    John Kettler

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? - Page 3 Empty KOed repeatedly, then something hit at 1:26 a.m. PST

Post  John Kettler Thu 18 Mar 2010, 9:00 am

Following my last post, I progressively disintegrated, then started watching a DVRed episode of Law & Order SVU. Subjectively, I was out for a minute or two while several times nearly passing out, but then I realized things were being talked about I knew nothing of. Was actually KOed for the best part of 40 minutes! Round two is hitting me as of 1:34 a.m. PST. Also, something very strange is happening to my lips, in that they seem to today be simply unable to retain moisture, even with a great lip balm. They were fine yesterday, and the weather's just like before, but my lips feel rough, chapped and cracked, no matter what I do. This is something I don't recall has ever happened to me before. Normally, it would take real cold and extreme dryness to do anything like this.

socalshakin,

I've been packing to leave (short notice move) since Monday, before the raid hit here. New location will be Colorado Springs, with my sister Mary and her husband. Hope to be able to see you before I go the end of this month. Wish I had a magic wand that cleared the place out, sold things I can't take with me, packed and shipped my stuff. Sadly, there isn't, and even with lots of help, in my condition, it's a brute of a task. The downside of having a big library (mine's hundreds of books) is having to pack it up and move it. Grim! Appreciate the offer, but I need to regroup, retrench and will be undergoing extensive testing to rule out any physiological basis for my dire condition. I think my siblings have finally begun to realize something very real is going on with me, and I suspect they hope something correctable will be found, since otherwise a drastic, wrenching rethink on their end will be needed.

John
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? - Page 3 Empty Hey John !

Post  Polly, AZ Thu 18 Mar 2010, 9:31 pm

John Kettler wrote:Following my last post, I progressively disintegrated, then started watching a DVRed episode of Law & Order SVU. Subjectively, I was out for a minute or two while several times nearly passing out, but then I realized things were being talked about I knew nothing of. Was actually KOed for the best part of 40 minutes! Round two is hitting me as of 1:34 a.m. PST. Also, something very strange is happening to my lips, in that they seem to today be simply unable to retain moisture, even with a great lip balm. They were fine yesterday, and the weather's just like before, but my lips feel rough, chapped and cracked, no matter what I do. This is something I don't recall has ever happened to me before. Normally, it would take real cold and extreme dryness to do anything like this.

socalshakin,

I've been packing to leave (short notice move) since Monday, before the raid hit here. New location will be Colorado Springs, with my sister Mary and her husband. Hope to be able to see you before I go the end of this month. Wish I had a magic wand that cleared the place out, sold things I can't take with me, packed and shipped my stuff. Sadly, there isn't, and even with lots of help, in my condition, it's a brute of a task. The downside of having a big library (mine's hundreds of books) is having to pack it up and move it. Grim! Appreciate the offer, but I need to regroup, retrench and will be undergoing extensive testing to rule out any physiological basis for my dire condition. I think my siblings have finally begun to realize something very real is going on with me, and I suspect they hope something correctable will be found, since otherwise a drastic, wrenching rethink on their end will be needed.

John

I was wondering why you haven't posted on the EB boards, but I see that you have been plenty busy packing. It's just not your area that is becoming "unstuck", it's the whole world. I am so thankful that I don't live in a large city. It's amazing what you have had to endure on top of the earth symptoms. I think you are making a good choice moving to Colorado Springs with your sister . You will have to let us know if your symptoms change, or if maybe the testing can quiet them down. Many blessings for your move and many blessings for you John. Please keep in touch - you are family. sunny
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? - Page 3 Empty Re: Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST Now 6:24 a.m. Anyone else feel this way?

Post  socalshakin Thu 18 Mar 2010, 10:43 pm

John Kettler wrote:Following my last post, I progressively disintegrated, then started watching a DVRed episode of Law & Order SVU. Subjectively, I was out for a minute or two while several times nearly passing out, but then I realized things were being talked about I knew nothing of. Was actually KOed for the best part of 40 minutes! Round two is hitting me as of 1:34 a.m. PST. Also, something very strange is happening to my lips, in that they seem to today be simply unable to retain moisture, even with a great lip balm. They were fine yesterday, and the weather's just like before, but my lips feel rough, chapped and cracked, no matter what I do. This is something I don't recall has ever happened to me before. Normally, it would take real cold and extreme dryness to do anything like this.

socalshakin,

John

John, of course.. I'd love to grab some lunch or something before you leave. What a stressful thing moving is, but I think this is a great decision for you. Perhaps some of your pain will be alieviated in a new place and one considerably less seismically active. I wish you the best in finding out if there is a physiological basis to what you experience. Have you had any such testing before? Just let me know when is good for you in the next couple of weeks. I'm usually free on Weds and Thurs.

socal
    John Kettler

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? - Page 3 Empty Something hit--hard--at 2:05 p.m. PST It's been downhill since

Post  John Kettler Sat 20 Mar 2010, 1:07 am

Whatever it was definitely rang my bell, and seemed to set in train a progressive decline in how I feel, coupled with a rising tide of sadness, despite some splendid pampering I got today during a cut and shampoo, thanks to which, I no longer resemble a woolly mammoth! I look great, but I feel awful and deeply sad, It's 6:05 p.m. PST.

John
    Vim/PA
    Vim/PA

Post  Vim/PA Sat 20 Mar 2010, 3:47 am

Hi John,
    I wish you well on your move.
    And also pray that relocation gives you some relief.
    I'm here in western PA, not too seismic so symptoms are not as intense.
    But this has been a very difficult week for me.
    I feel so much energy yet have no idea how to use it.
    I'm frustrated, my shoulder/arm still in pain after two months.
    Residual dizziness... and this lost feeling.
    I said more than once today that I haven't got a f'n clue what I'm doing right now.
    I feel like I'm engaging different parts of life that can never really come together.
    And the parts of life I'd like to engage, i can't seem to access.
    Energies swirling around and me trying to stay in the center of it all bounce yet feeling like I'm failing miserably at it.
    Sleeping alot once I DO fall asleep. Sleep
    I think I'm ok... just trying not to judge myself as i flounder about.
    Feeling like I'm wasting my life/time/gifts.
    But not sure how to right that...
    And yet, still ok...
    Someone told me life would start to "scramble" for me soon.
    Oh God... is all I can say!
    Keep hanging in/on!
    Vim
    Conch23
    Conch23

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? - Page 3 Empty HI John

Post  Conch23 Sat 20 Mar 2010, 4:06 am

Sorry to hear about your drama and having to move on short notice. Maybe it is a blessing. I Wish you the best. Hope you are in touch. To borrow one of your phrases or semi phrases. "Skull is crushed" here in the desert. Major head ache misery.
    Feel totally wiped out here. going to crash and hope this goes away. Nothing seems to help can barely type..
    Light & blessings to you on your journey. Sara
    John Kettler

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? - Page 3 Empty Planet's turning me inside out! Eruption ~9:15 a.m. PST and continuous upheaval since

Post  John Kettler Sat 20 Mar 2010, 5:03 pm

The above on the heels of yet another wholly undesired being awakened by something at ~8:20 a.m. PST. Since it happens over and over again at the same time, I think it may be some sort of device that's switched on. Evisceration in progress and venting heavily as of 10:02 a.m. PST.

Appreciate all the support, and I definitely plan to stay on the board.

John
    John Kettler

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? - Page 3 Empty There definitely was an eruption, and it triggered evacuations

Post  John Kettler Sun 21 Mar 2010, 5:36 am

The event occurred in Iceland and is reported here. http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/03/21/hundreds-evacuate-volcano-erupts-iceland/?test=latestnews For the record, it's 10:35 p.m. PST, and I'm getting clobbered, especially the right side of the skull and right ear, with spiking in all extremities. Was pretty hot earlier, but now I'm cold.

John
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? - Page 3 Empty HI JOHN

Post  Polly, AZ Sun 21 Mar 2010, 5:59 am

John Kettler wrote:The event occurred in Iceland and is reported here. http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/03/21/hundreds-evacuate-volcano-erupts-iceland/?test=latestnews For the record, it's 10:35 p.m. PST, and I'm getting clobbered, especially the right side of the skull and right ear, with spiking in all extremities. Was pretty hot earlier, but now I'm cold.

John

I am so glad that you will be out of there soon and on your way to Colorado Springs. I am hoping that you will feel better there then sitting on a fault line where you are. We can't escape it all, but every little bit helps and if anyone needs a rest from it all it's you. I think that all of us right now are getting quite a battering. I don't feel it is just one event coming. I think each plate is pushing and pulling and under great stress and it is sure showing in all of us. Good luck on your new adventure and sending love, Light and hugs with you. Polly, AZ
    John Kettler

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? - Page 3 Empty Planet in continuous upheaval since 6:05 a.m PST Ripped apart!

Post  John Kettler Sun 21 Mar 2010, 7:22 pm

Things are coming unglued, to include a volcano in what feels like full eruption. Talking repeatedly savaged middle! I feel cold, sad, devoid of energy and am getting the "Do nothing" and "Be" messages again, like before. These are despite a day of rest and relaxation with friends yesterday, to include a marvelous cookout. Yet today, I'm being ripped apart, feel more dead than alive and wish I could find a hole to crawl into. Definitely not helping the packing! Have had multiple rounds of deep, sustained venting, too.

Polly,

Thanks for all the kind thoughts and good wishes!

It's 12:22 p.m. PST.

John
    HapHazar

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? - Page 3 Empty best wishes

Post  HapHazar Mon 22 Mar 2010, 4:59 pm

Hi John and everyone,
    Here's wishing for God to bless everyone going through this.

Especially, best wishes on your move, John!

I'm glad this board was set up, there seems to be a LOT less insulting going on here. :-) I wish some more of the nice people from the original board would migrate over here, but maybe the ones who were "supposed to", did ;-)

HapHazardous
    John Kettler

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? - Page 3 Empty Something just hit at 1:37 p.m. PST; more to come!

Post  John Kettler Mon 22 Mar 2010, 8:54 pm

Am hemorrhaging energy, despite having spent through noon in bed after waking up at 7:30 a.m. Inner guidance is to do nothing, but that has been warring with compulsive cleaning, useful while packing to move. Feel sad and drained. It's 1:51 p.m.

HapHazar,

The nastiness may in part be an inbound event indicator. Typically, we get the trolls first, then if it's really big, internecine flame fests commence. Am glad to see posts here again. For a time, it was rather deserted here. Very much appreciate the good wishes!

John

Last edited by John Kettler on Mon 22 Mar 2010, 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added thanks)
    John Kettler

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? - Page 3 Empty Even stronger event hit at 2:08 p.m. PST; feels like a bigger one's just around the corner! n/t

Post  John Kettler Mon 22 Mar 2010, 9:10 pm

n/t
    John Kettler

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? - Page 3 Empty Earth convulsions now seem general

Post  John Kettler Mon 22 Mar 2010, 9:29 pm

A nasty, longish duration event hit at 2:17 p.m. PST, followed by a vastly worse and longer lasting one at 2:26 p.m. As I type this, I can feel something very heavy duty gearing up for imminent release. It's 2:29 p.m.

John
    John Kettler

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? - Page 3 Empty Yet another bad one at 4:08 p.m. PST; still not done n/t

Post  John Kettler Mon 22 Mar 2010, 11:13 pm

n/t
    burnedmyrrh

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? - Page 3 Empty Coming apapart

Post  burnedmyrrh Tue 23 Mar 2010, 3:19 pm

Rolling Eyes
    A very strange anxiety started yesterday for me. Like ants in my chest and strong anxiety. Not physical...
    John Kettler

Post  John Kettler Wed 24 Mar 2010, 5:18 am

burnedmyrrh,

Today was crazy, but after being frozen and ripped apart for hours, keeping me bedridden, save for hygiene runs, past 2 p.m. PST, I was able to do several hours of solid heavy duty packing and moving, only to be undone by the return of the earlier syndrome around 9:30 p.m. PST. Once again, I'm in the hurt locker, very cold, with smashed in brains and inner guidance basically ordering me to just me, stay out of my head and stop worrying. It's 10:18 p.m., and I want to cry.

John
    Conch23
    Conch23

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? - Page 3 Empty I feel a weird pressure all over

Post  Conch23 Wed 24 Mar 2010, 3:04 pm

burnedmyrrh wrote:Rolling Eyes
    A very strange anxiety started yesterday for me. Like ants in my chest and strong anxiety. Not physical...
    Week before Chile I felt a weight all over pushing and sqeezing me. Then I felt this heaviness esp in the chest and breathing was harder it seemed. Then eq headache came on~Japan hit no relief then sym got twice as bad.
    Starting to feel pressure again since last night. It's not like anxiety
    Just like all the cells in the body are being condensed & compacted.
    weird~
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? - Page 3 Empty I agree everyone

Post  Polly, AZ Fri 26 Mar 2010, 8:34 pm

Conch23 wrote:
    burnedmyrrh wrote:Rolling Eyes
    Week before Chile I felt a weight all over pushing and sqeezing me. Then I felt this heaviness esp in the chest and breathing was harder it seemed. Then eq headache came on~Japan hit no relief then sym got twice as bad.
    Starting to feel pressure again since last night. It's not like anxiety
    Just like all the cells in the body are being condensed & compacted.
    weird~

I can agree with all of you about the very strange anxiety and I can't shake it. It's bad enough having all of the earth symptoms, but I sense something huge coming soon and there is no running from it. It's like a bad dream that you can't wake up from.
    John Kettler

Everything about to come unglued hyperstress since ~5:20 a.m. PST  Now 6:24 a.m.  Anyone else feel this way? - Page 3 Empty Something blew at 11:22 a.m. PST Just got note Iceland volcano's erupting (live video) 11:58 a.m.

Post  John Kettler Sun 28 Mar 2010, 7:13 pm

Am getting hammered here, which isn't helping the moving process--GIs, eyes, sockets, blocked ears on the volcanic front; seismics include imploding skull, dual Spock pinches, screaming neck and lit up upper back, on top of all the whole body aches from all the moving and packing. Have been very fortunate that heavy duty symptoms have not been all day, like they were for weeks on end. Feel deeply sad. Would've had this up sooner, but Firefox crashed before I could finish. Brains are beaten in as of 12:12 p.m. PST. Eruption vid here http://www.mila.is/um-milu/vefmyndavelar/eyjafjallajokull-fra-thorolfsfelli/

John

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:43 am